Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Ah My Goddess: Anime and Manga Hub

Forums

1. Ah My Goddess: General Discussion

For those wishing to discuss general topics of conversation regarding the Ah! My Goddess series created by Kōsuke Fujishima. Topics found here such as 'my favorite character' or user generated polls.

This message forum is for the discussion of any topic that is related to either the publication of the manga series or any past, current or future projects related to the anime adaption of the manga series.

3. Ah! My Goddess: Collectables and Merchandise

Discussion topics for sharing, collecting or building resin model kits, dolls, plushies, figures, mecha or any merchandise revolving around Ah! My Goddess collectibles. Share your collections with the community.

The articles found here are created by Timotheus for the mythology of the anime and manga series. The content found here is not endorsed by Kousuke Fujishima and is intended for entertainment purposes only.

This forum is for the discussion of Sakura Wars, éX-Driver, Piano, Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Xillia and the Tales of Zestiria.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: December 12, 2004 13:15:32