Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Jump to content
Goddess Relief Office

Other images in Ah! My Goddess, Fanart Gallery

62844623-p0.jpg

vanagandr
Sign in to follow this  

A fanart of Urd made by Gtunver over at pixiv.net.

Link: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62844623


Copyright

© Fujishima Kousuke (original character), Gtunver (image)
  • Upvote 1
Sign in to follow this  

Photo Information for 62844623-p0.jpg


10 Comments

Recommended Comments

Sugoi

Posted

That's supposed to be Urd, vanagandr. ^__~

 

Anyways, nice share!

Share this comment


Link to comment
vanagandr

Posted

15 hours ago, Sugoi said:

That's supposed to be Urd, vanagandr. ^__~

 

Anyways, nice share!

He he, my bad. I guess that's what happens when I copy the description of another image I'm about to upload ^^; Thank you for pointing it out!

Share this comment


Link to comment
vanagandr

Posted

39 minutes ago, grayfox123 said:

Lady Urd.. in living color!

According to the artist's comment on Deviant art (here's the link btw: http://gtunver.deviantart.com/art/Ah-My-Goddess-URD-680009660) Urd is his favorite goddess and we might see more of her in the future :D

 

Also, here's the artist's comment :

Quote

URD is my favorite anime goodness !

Although I am not satisfied with this work.I still learn a lot of my weakness from this one. this goodness is more beautiful  than this work I will draw her again in the future . support me for let me draw more for you>< and allow me to live for my fans!

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Sugoi

Posted

1 hour ago, vanagandr said:

According to the artist's comment on Deviant art (here's the link btw: http://gtunver.deviantart.com/art/Ah-My-Goddess-URD-680009660) Urd is his favorite goddess and we might see more of her in the future :D

Considering the theme in his works it doesn't surprise me. :biggrin:

 

After all of all the goddesses Urd has the greatest sex appeal IMHO!!

Share this comment


Link to comment
vanagandr

Posted

 

21 minutes ago, Sugoi said:

Considering the theme in works it doesn't surprise me. :biggrin:

 

After all Urd has the greatest sex appeal of them all!!

True! Although he made some drafts for the other goddesses too, 

and Hild as well:

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Urd

Posted

The arms and head are just too small if you compare it to the rest of the body. It looks like it's a child's arms in an adult body... -_- gives me the creeps.

But other than that, it's a stunning picture!

Share this comment


Link to comment
vanagandr

Posted

33 minutes ago, Urd said:

The arms and head are just too small if you compare it to the rest of the body. It looks like it's a child's arms in an adult body... -_- gives me the creeps.

But other than that, it's a stunning picture!

Actually, I don't think that her arms/head are out of proportion. It's just that the lower body was exaggerated (especially around the hips), causing the rest to look a bit off. If you shrink the lower half of her body, you'll see that it works.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Urd

Posted

52 minutes ago, vanagandr said:

Actually, I don't think that her arms/head are out of proportion. It's just that the lower body was exaggerated (especially around the hips), causing the rest to look a bit off. If you shrink the lower half of her body, you'll see that it works.

 

You've just admited that there are things out of proportion -_-

 

It just depends on what you want to enlarge/shrink. Either shrink the lower body, or make the arms/head bigger/longer...

 

Just my 2 cents.

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
vanagandr

Posted

1 minute ago, Urd said:

 

You've just admited that there are things out of proportion -_-

 

It just depends on what you want to enlarge/shrink. Either shrink the lower body, or make the arms/head bigger/longer...

 

Just my 2 cents.

 

 

I never claimed that there wasn't any problem at all ;) I just think that the artist probably wanted to make some adjustments to her hips and ended up overdoing it.

 

Still, considering the overall quality of the image, I'm more than inclined to simply oversee that issue.

 

Although this won't be likely the only image of Urd he's likely to make. For example, there's this one too:

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status


Board startup date: December 12, 2004 13:15:32
×