Goddess Relief Office uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  • Create Account

support the site, order your favorite anime and manga today

Photo
- - - - -

Tom Selleck: Jesse Stone Movies Continue Production

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Keiichi Morisato

Keiichi Morisato

I'm Evolution, Personified

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,003 posts
    • Member No: 1

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:21 PM

I haven't really gave it much thought because with the current TV series Blue Bloods that I thought the Jesse Stone movies were over but I've come across some information that it looks like Tom Selleck isn't done with that character just yet.

According to TV Squad.com, he hasn't given up on the character and that the 7th movie in the Jesse Stone movie series has already been completed with the 8th movie currently being worked on. The 7th film, Innocents Lost, is about a little girl and is based on an original story, not on the Robert Parker novels. The 8th film simply doesn't have a working title just yet.

This is good news, for fans of this particular movie franchise series. It's just great news that Tom Selleck is continuing to make these films.

Source: http://www.tvsquad.c...s-magnum-movie/

support our online anime & manga store at Right Stuf.com; click on the banner below
united_states_of_america.png banner.gif

Click on this banner to support our "Right Stuf" Anime and Manga Store.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users