Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Nanahuatzin

Order of the Mortal Knights

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

My usual warning:

English is not my native language, so from time to time you will find some peculiar (as in outrageous) uses of the English language.

If you find a passage that offends your grammatical sensibilities, please let me know to fix it.

Please, I need some reviews to have more input to be able to correct my mistakes.

Thanks in advance

:)

I want to thank Zoro50, who helped me to clean my english

The order of the Mortal Knights.

By Javier Delgado / AKA Elnahual

Fan fiction based on the characters and universe of "Oh my goddess" by Kōsuke Fujishima.I do not claim to own anything.

Chapter XIX

Aura

Jenny Rosenthal was enjoying her first cup of coffee of the day. It was a ritual she enjoyed because it gave her some time to sort out her ideas. Her mind roamed free while her hands were doing the same daily ritual: Boil water; add the right amount of coffee, brew for a couple of minutes until the optimum flavor was attained, strain and serve. She would never resort to something as cheap as instant coffee.

Soon the aroma of freshly brewed coffee flooded her cubicle and then could not avoid a shudder of excitement, saying aloud - "My cubicle".

The day before she had received the surprise, apparently the reports she had been writing about her work with the crystals had made an impression. And it was not just the cubicle. Now she had assistants! Students that were only slightly younger than her. She knew soon everyone would know what she was cooking up something very important.

She was barely managing to contain her emotions, so she took the first sip of coffee. It was a strong blend, and filled her palate with the aromatic and slightly bitter flavor while the caffeine was began to get into her system. She enjoyed that feeling. Then examined the place with her eyes. It was not an elegant place and was almost empty except for a Spartan desktop and her laptop, but still, it meant so much to her career. For a moment she set free her fantasies and thought that maybe that the Nobel was no so far away, perhaps less than 10 years.

Suddenly she moved her hand to dissolve those phantasies as if they were just smoke in the air, and then hardened her features. It was time to start working, if everything was on schedule then the synthesis of the crystal should have started and today she would have a first batch. She smirked at the idea of the old fashioned crystallization process used in chemistry, it was ... she searched for the correct word, "almost medieval"... she could not suppress a feminine and soft laugh.

Now she took a few sips of coffee savoring it quite deliberately, because she was also savoring her moment of triumph. Finally she left the cup and turned on her laptop. She was sure there would be some kind of congratulatory note or something. But then she noticed the email program was very busy while downloading dozens of e-mails, some of them seemed to be very large. She realized many of them seemed to be repetitions; apparently someone had been trying to contact her. It seemed it had been a bad time to lose her phone, but nobody could blame her for having a little celebration...

She examined the output and noticed there were no mails from Professor Nambu. Instead she found several mails with Japanese characters. Fortunately the names were also in roman characters. The names were vaguely familiar, it was hard to remember those Japanese names, and then found a name she recognized. It was from Shigeru Nakayama and almost jumped in surprise, then recognized another name, Takashi Yoshida. She had studied the work of those scientists but had never expected to be in direct contact with them. Then noticed all the mails had something in common, they came from Chiba University.

She could not avoid a whistle of surprise as she began to remember the other names. At least four senior scientists had been trying to contact her!

Finally she found the first mails. She decided to start with the email from Takashi Yoshida.

Nervously she took another sip of coffee and began reading professor Takashi's E-mail, his smooth English was easier to read than the others, then almost fell from her chair, the first sentence was a direct order to stop her work !... An order? How dare he!. Even if he was a senior scientist, he had no authority over her...

But the mail included several photographs and soon her indignation died out. They were from a destroyed laboratory and followed a detailed explanation of the incident at the Hongo Campus of the University of Chiba.

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

By Javier Delgado Rosas

Fan fiction, inspired by "Oh My Goddess" by Kosuke Fujishima.

Chapter XX

The dying god

The sunset would soon arrive at the grove surrounding the temple, the tops of the trees were already showing a reddish hue and birds already were blaring their evening songs. Suddenly they fell silent at the sound of an approaching stranger. But it was not a single person but two just one of them moved so silently that it was hard to guess she was really there.

Se second person was girl with a fitted dress. Her feet barely left any mark on the loose leafs. She moved effortlessly but from time to time she hesitated, as if she felt disoriented. Most of the noise came from a young man behind her, he was wearing some old jeans a colored shirt and was carrying a small metal case. The man seemed completely out of place here. It was evident he was not used to walk on uneven ground and that was only one of his problems trying to follow the girl. He seemed unable to look away from her curvaceous body, adding to his problems moving in this kind of terrain. Finally, unable to match her pace, he exclaimed in a nervous voice:

- Hey! Please wait, can you go a bit slower. - The man hesitated and then with some shyness he dared to ask ...- By the way, you have not told me your name.

The woman stopped and looked at him not sure what to do. She did not really want to mix with humans, but Lind orders were explicit, after a brief pause said in a flat tone.

- My name is Ghadril.

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

I offer mys best wishes to Zoro50 , who help to clean this chapter.

I appreciate his great help.

The mistakes that may still be there, are still mine.

By Javier Delgado Rosas

Chapter XXI

Kamisama!

Walharen had witnessed the arrival of the Valkyries, the relentless attack on Marler, and was petrified by their ruthless ferocity. As a demon, he was used to confrontation but he did not expect the gods to act thus against an unarmed demon. Something was not right. Lind, the legendary warrior had a reputation for being powerful, but not for being ruthless.

The magnificent holographic displays in Hild´s quarters made the scene so vivid he almost forgot she was in another realm, beyond his reach.

Fortunately his mind did not freeze. As the scene unfolded before his eyes, he was trying to find alternatives. He knew how important thee mission of Marler was and the motionless bodies around him were a ominous reminder of what was at stake. They were demons that had offered almost all their vital energy and resources to Hild, and there was also Hild's body. She had consumed all her energy to face Anang-Reng.

How could he help Marler? Even Hild's personal guard would not do any good. After seeking a post in the combat corps, he was well aware of their abilities and knew the reputation of the elite Valkyries.

Only Hild would have won against them, but now she lay helpless and devoid of her former power, yet she was full of resources, and maybe with a fraction... He turned to see the helpless body of Hild, and thought ... - "A fraction? Could that be the solution? "- Then looked at his own hands, and sighed. He shuddered at the idea that was forming in his mind, but then smiled. As a warrior his duty would have been to die for Hild, maybe he could still have a chance.

To read the rest, please go to :

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6257731/22/The_order_of_the_Mortal_knights

note: Sorry, But i dediced not to put the whole text here. Somehow it always lost formating, and I have to spend some time cleaning it.

Fanfiction net, has better option for reading long texts.

I hope you do not find this inconvenient, if so, please tell me.

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

By Javier Delgado Rosas

Chapter XXII

Goddess among gods

Anang Reng walked slowly down a broad avenue, His eyes were full of wonder about the surroundings. Having been deprived of all sensory perception for a period of time he could not tell if it had been minutes or centuries, to be back in contact with his senses was almost like getting drunk and this was not any ordinary world.

The scene around him was beyond his wildest dreams. He had lived in the closed spaces of Hell, so those wide open spaces, with buildings that seemed like an exquisite filigree instead of solid walls were completely alien to him. He was used to a world of carved bare rock and here there were gardens where even the livings beings were part of an aesthetic whole, smells, tastes, sensations, sounds and textures carefully crafted by an artist to produce a total experience. Everything seemed wonderful.

Intoxicated by such an assault to his senses, after the absolute negation of these, he took a lot of time before realizing where he was. This was Heaven, the home of his ancestral enemies.

He stopped suddenly after being aware of his location. He looked deep into his fellings, trying to sense the deep hatred that must had felt to this world and surprisingly found nothing. The absolute isolation of his senses had provided him with a strange inner peace.

Gradually he became aware of beings moving around. They were gods, some were arrogant, other more humble, but they all moved with a purpose on their eyes, and that purpose did not seem to have anything to do with the pursuit of power and prestige that was the norm in his world.

Anang Reng continued walking until he arrived to a park where several young gods exercised their skills in a fun filled camaraderie, confusion and worry free. He soon discovered that no one seemed to pay attention to him. When a young god, in his game went through him, Anang Reng realized that everything he saw was an illusion, an illusion projected directly into his mind. But for what purpose?

Please continue at:

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

As most Fan fiction writers, I die on hearing about your opinion.

Please! Comment! there is much more to come.

Thanks for reading.

Javier Delgado

(note: English is not my native language,

please let know if some of my English offends you aesthetic sensibilities...)

http://www.fanfictio..._Mortal_knights

By Javier Delgado Rosas

Chapter XXIII

Curiosity

- Mademoiselle Rosenthal ...

That was the only thing Jenny could understand, the rest were unintelligible words. Deep into her brain something told her it had to be French, but the info did not help to understand it. The jet lag and the exhaustion had taken its toll.

Then she felt she was shaken gently while the words continued. Slowly her body began to respond, she opened her eyes and saw only a blurred male figure leaning toward her. But all she wanted was to go back to sleep.

- Please do not bother me ...

The voice remained insistent. It was very masculine and friendly, so she gradually began to react. Whose voice was? she did not live with anyone? ... Finally she awakened and recalled that she was not in her apartment.

- Where am I? - she managed to babble and the voice laugh in seductive way.

Finally could focus her thoughts while strong hands helped her straighten up and sit on the overstuffed sofa. The blanket that covered her slipped down leaving behind their cozy warmth.

She looked around and remembered she was now in the CERN facilities at Switzerland. Her memories began to return but she was terribly tired. She could remember sipping a coffee while was sitting behind her desktop. Who had taken her to the sofa and and covered her? Could have been this man?

Then she received the aroma of a delicious and strong coffee that someone put on her hands. She sniffed it and then sucked greedily. At the same time she felt that someone pun on her glasses. Finally she was able to focus her sight. A man who had a familiar face smiled in front of her.

- Mademoiselle Rosenthal!- he repeated - I'm sorry to wake up you so early - He said this time in English but with a strong yet nice accent- but your presence has been requested and seems to be something important.

The man definitely had a martial appearance, with a face tanned by the sun and a some small scars. He wore a sober military uniform and came heavily armed.

W. .. wh.. Who are you? - She looked at him embarrassed, definitely he was not one of the scientists at CERN

I am sergeant Philippe Valois, and currently assigned to be your bodyguard.

My what? Are you kidding?- she said incredulous - I think I remember you. You've been following me!. I thought you were just a guard here.

The man laughed with a width grin - I am more than a guard, right now my mission is to protect you....

note: Sorry, But i dediced not to put the whole text here. Somehow it always lost formating, and I have to spend some time cleaning it.

Fanfiction net, has better option for reading long texts.

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

My best wishes for Zoro50 who help me to transform my English to proper English...

The order of the Mortal Knights

By Elnauhual

Chapter XXIV

Betrayal

Hild´s throne room offered the same aspect it had held over the millennia. It was no longer littered with the unconscious bodies of the demons who had lent their power to Hild. Their powers had been restored by Marller using Hild´s crystal and had now been appointed as new members of the council replacing missing members. Hild was on her throne as she had been there during those millennia, but something about her had changed. This time she was not surrounded by those screens flowing with information she used to keep a vigilant eye on her own people. Her ingratiating smile was gone, instead she bore a deep look of concern. The world she had built so painstakingly over aeons, was facing an unknown threat, however for the first time in her long life, she knew she was not alone: she had found new allies among the demon-kind, she had the faithful Marller at her side, but more important to her, after millennia, Urd was now back with her.

Never mind that Urd had become something that was not a demon or god, or that she had sworn her stay in Hell would only be temporary. Finally her daughter was with her and with that she did not care if the universe was against her. Perhaps the future she had long planned so long ago was still possible. If she could play her cards properly, there was still a possibility she could make it true.

Suddenly she was distracted from her meditation by a powerful presence, Urd was coming! Hild was not yet sure of the scope of Urd´s new powers, but they could be felt at distance. She would need learn to control them or it would be a nuisance. She straightened on her throne and assumed her usual pose; again she turned back into the beautiful, frightening and enigmatic Daimakaicho

note: Sorry, But i dediced not to put the whole text here. Somehow it always lost formating, and i have to spend some time cleaning it.

Fanfiction net, has better option for reading long text.

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

My best wishes for Zoro50 who help me to transform my English to proper English...

By Javier Delgado Rosas

Chapter XXV - rev 2

Conspiracies

It was an anonymous shabby little room, full of old and decrepit wooden furniture that had worn edges showing the large number of people who had been there. There was no evidence, no adornment to indicate that someone would have wished to mark this place as his own, so despite being a department it felt like an anonymous public office.

The air was stale, the few windows it had been covered by heavy curtains blocking the passage of light and air so the room was almost in darkness that a couple of incandescent bulbs hanging from the ceiling naked, failed to overcome.

In the center of the room, a man walked back and forth, it was a slow and obsessive walk like an old tiger in a cage. His clothes were indistinguishable from the one used by most of the people of this town, but his attitude was very different. He had a stone like face with a short beard beneath which some scars were visible, a fiery look and a proud stance that could be more appropriate for a statesman. He paused to inhale the smoke of a cigarette; his hand was stained with nicotine which showed that it was an ingrained habit, then continued his walk. Suddenly he stopped mid-step, as if he had an idea and slowly walked to a rickety table at one end of the room, he sat and put on a pair of old fashioned eyeglasses, then took a bunch of papers and notes and began to look for something.

His eyes scanned the papers, stopped, returned and re-evaluated what they had in front. They seemed to be the only part alive from his face. After reviewing a paper, threw it in disgust to a small brazier where there was some burning coal so that paper instantly burned into flames, briefly illuminating the room. The heat and smoke added to the tightness felt in the room.

A noise distracted him, it was the opening of a lock, he stayed motionless for an instant while he tried to identify it, his muscles were tense, ready for action. Finally he smiled at the sound of footsteps that were already known so did not bother to look at the newcomer.

- Is there anything new? We need to do something or the world will forget about us...

To continue reading, please go to

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

Thanks Zoro50 for his beta reading

By Javier Delgado Rosas

Chapter XXVI

Conflicts

Keiichi looked a bit bewildered as the technicians unloaded what looked like a small fridge from the van and took it to the main hall at the temple. The young man knew very well it was not a refrigerator but something much more special.

After a brief discussion, the technicians found a place that seemed appropriate and proceeded to unpack the equipment. At the same time, there was another team working on the data and electrical wiring. Soon from the plastic foam packaging emerged a black metal cabinet with ventilation slots, which did not seem to do justice to what was inside of it.

Dr Izuka Kawazu a specialist in neural nets, smiled at Keiichi´s expression. As a student he would have given anything to have such equipment, especially as it was going to replace the old machine Keiichi had built with spare parts from discarded equipment. The specifications were quite impressive: an 64-core processor, 512 GB of RAM, an array of hard drives for up to 50 TB and the latest generation High performance graphics card, plus some other components of the same quality.

- I hope this will suffice your needs - he said in jest, he knew the young man would have never dreamed to have something similar at home - of course, it is not exactly quiet so we'll leave it here and cable the monitor and everything else to your room. This equipment was going to be installed at the Chiba University Labs, but after the explosion they are being rebuilt so nobody will miss this for a while. We will also installed fiber optic connections to connect the computer directly to the grid.

Keiichi scratched his head. He was trying to assimilate what was happening.

- The grid?. Ah!, I think it has something to do with CERN, doesn't it?

Exactly, the grid is a system that allows the main scientific centers of the world to share computing power and storage capacity so the work they need to be done can be carried out by many machines across the planet.

- I thought that CERN had the fastest computer in the world, why would they need to use other computers?

- They had, but currently the fastest is the K system here in Japan, yet the Illinois Urbana campus in the U.S. is about to overcome them, and after that, the K II under construction also here in Japan will be even faster. It´s a technological war but it´s a good one. Thanks to the grid we can have all that power at our disposal plus thousand of other computers around the world, all able to work together.

Keiichi gasped in awe. - Izuka-san, are you telling me that I will have access to the fastest computer systems in the world?

- Fascinating isn't it!, of course is not so simple because there are priorities, but after talking with Dr. Shugahara I thought we needed to prepare for whatever your friend may need.

- My friend?

- The alien software running in your old machine, I thinks it´s called ADX-654. Dr Shugahara explained to me this could be one of the most complex pieces of software that ever existed, but it not only seems to be damaged but also crippled itself in order to run on your machine. Curiosity is killing me! How can software from another universe run on that old computer? How did it adjust to unknown hardware? Can we understand and fix it?. I have another thousand questions in mind.

To continue reading, please go to

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

My best wishes for Zoro50 who has been helping me to transform my own english into proper English...

The remaining errors, are still mine.

The Order of the Mortal Knights

Fan fiction, based on the characters and universe of "Oh my goddess" by Kōsuke Fujishima.

I do not claim to own anything.

Chapter XXVII

Galileo II

Jean Valois walked down along the aisle at one of the buildings at CERN. He had just had a meeting with the director and had left his office full of doubts; some of them beyond the present situation. He looked around him and for the first time since he had arrived, he felt completely out-of-place.

When his contractor had assigned him here, his had mission seemed to be an extremely easy one. After they had provided him with details about the present situation, he had not expected any complications, and as usual, he had stayed away from all that was happening outside his job. In the years he had been working as a bodyguard had never cared much about what the people really did, his job was to protect them, no matter what they did. But now it was different. While most of what he had seen in the last days was incomprehensible to him, it was impossible not to notice that something was brewing that could change the whole of humanity.

He stopped in the middle of the aisle, annoying some people that were walking behind him. He remembered the young idealist who had joined the army, dreaming of making a difference and how those dreams had disappeared at being confronted by the realities of war. His brief military career had been cut short by a bullet in Afghanistan. After a seemingly long recovery he, disenchanted, had accepted a bodyguard job, with a pragmatism that would have disgusted the former young idealist. Now it was as if that young idealist wished to come back, but would even that dreamer accept the plan submitted to him by those civilians? . He had to be really crazy: Magic against bullets?

Then he saw Dr Hervieux walking in the opposite direction, and felt a deep anger that he barely tried to conceal. He knew Hervieux had been called by the director, so he soon would learn that his actions had really endangered his own family. The two men crossed without a word, Hervieux attempted to ignore him; Valois instead stared at him with accusing eyes until he lost him out of sight as he lost sight of him walking down the hall. It was impossible for Hervieux not to take notice, but he did not show any reaction. Valois then uttered a clearly audible curse at him. Due to his actions, Mademoiselle Rosenthal was being targeted by a terrorist cell that threatened to kill their hostages if they fail to kidnap her. While he would never accept his feelings, he felt some satisfaction thinking on the news Hervieux was about to face.

To continue reading, please go to:

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

My best wishes for Zoro50 for his help

Fan fiction, based on the characters and universe of "Oh my goddess"

Chapter XXVIII

Loyalties

Sumary:
Chapter 28: Lind along the highest ranking Valkyries had commit worst crime on their world: To act against Kamisama, and know their lives soon will end, yet they still need to go further. Meanwhile in Hell, Hild s guards have gone against her, Urd, Hild and Marler are about to know what demons are capable of. On the mortal world, Hervieux treason will take more victims.

Takashi Yoshida was standing at the top of a hill; a light wind moved his clothes and this made him feel light almost as if he were ready to fly. The sky was a pure blue, almost to the point of looking artificial and floating as if was painted. Dominating the sky there was a giant red sun that illuminated the scene. He started walking on a thick lawn that kept him from hearing his footsteps. This spread like a green and immaculate carpet interrupted by some islands of vegetation. He walked for a few hundred meters and then saw a cobblestone path, he approached it and noticed that the stones had been carved in a way that enhanced their mineral veins so they combined to produce a visual effect of harmony.

He walked around, and noticed that surrounding the lane there were mineral streaks that surfaced from the floor, showing beautiful crystalline growths that sparkled like jewels. He walked until he saw a group of flowers and approachedthem full of curiosity, they were unlike anything he had seen before and then he realized that they could not be natural. Everything was organized as a beautiful set. The flowers grew following an intricate and familiar pattern, but at first he could not identify it. Suddenly he recognized it and his heart leap with excitement: - The Fibonacci series! - His mathematical mind rejoiced at the discovery, but what seemed even more extraordinary was that it was not that the plants had been planted in a certain order, but that the same plants seemed to grow following this pattern by themselves.

Then he looked around and began to understand; crystals, flowers, the stones of the road, all had a defined mathematically harmonious order. His mathematical sense was enraptured with that discovery, he observed more carefully and soon began to discover correlations even more subtle and profound, almost without realizing it, in his mind he began to explore abstract geometric concepts and so his vision of this world changed, but something was not right and he was not sure what it was, so he took a small mineral crystal that was on the floor and examined it´s planes of symmetry. He watched entranced, there was something very special but somehow it was eluding him, until in a flash he came to understand and a single word burst into his mind: - "hyper geometry" -

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

I offer you an apology for the time it took me to finish this chapter,
unfortunately I had too much work to do.

We still have a good way to go together and I'd like to hear your opinion
since an author lives thanks to the comments of his readers.

Fan fiction, based on the characters and universe of "Oh my goddess" by Kosuke Fujishima.

Chapter XXIX

A light into the desert

Summary: Lind had been able to get into Belldandy s mind, only to find the it belongs to the most unexpected enemy, meanwhile Urd realize that her mission could require from her the ultimate sacrifice. On earth a new power is being unlock that could change the future of the world.

Lind was floating in an absolute nothingness, she had been separated from her physical body along with her senses and now she was now a pure consciousness separated from matter, unable to see, feel or touch. It was an isolation so absolute that it could lead to madness to a feeble mind. In vain she tried to move and feel arms and legs that no longer exists. However, she knew that there was still a tie with her physical body and it was a bond that was important to keep open, that's what the other Valkyrie were doing. Belldandy's mind had been reinforced as part of the change to become Kamisama, and in order overcome that mighty barrier the Valkyrie were using all their power to keep open a small crack. If it would broke, her conscience would be separated from her body and lost forever. This would leave a mind with all its memories, but without consciousness, .

Even with that risk she did not hesitate to move forward, she stopped trying to feel anything with a nonexistent body and began to focus and feel directly with her mind. She needed to find a contact point to Belldandy´s mind. She felt a distant and distorted echo of her own thoughts. Belldandy´s mind had perceived her and was reacting. They were too full of noise but she could feel in the response, a deep hostility toward her presence. The rejection grew and she began to move toward it, as if she were swimming against a stream of thoughts. It was difficult but she fought against that current using all her will to fight, and thus gradually she proceeded deeper into Belldandy´s mind. As she advanced toward the source of those thoughts, the dark yielded as a ghostly light began to surround her and her body began to form, but this was not her real body but an illusion created from Belldandy's memories, after all in this place Belldandy´s mind and memories was the only reality possible.

To continue reading, please go to: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6257731/29/The-order-of-the-Mortal-knights

Edited by Nanahuatzin

Nanahuatzin    29
Nanahuatzin

Thanks Zoro50 for his beta reading

By Javier Delgado Rosas

Chapter XXX

Family Reunion

Summary: On earth Keiichi decided he needs a new ally but he know that means to ask him to risk destruction, on Heaven Belldandy learns how she and her sisters had been used and betrayed, and now to protect everyone she must do something that goes against her nature, while on Hell Urd founds herself confronted with powers that will change her if she can survive..

It was already noon when Giorgio heard the sound of footsteps approaching. Though they were expected, he looked around nervously. Even with many years of experience covering news, this time he could not help but feel a deep unease. The events of the previous day's were something completely outside his experience and now he could barely refrain from the desire to run screaming.

He heard a familiar voice whispering behind him.

- Giorgio, is everything okay? I heard some strange stories along the way, something about a huge explosion and strange lights in the sky.

Giorgio shuddered at the confirmation that it had not been an illusion, with a barely audible voice he replied:

- Thank God you came! We need to report to someone about what is happening here.

The newcomer answered with surprise:

- But I have not finished negotiating the price of the photos and videos!

Unable to contain himself, Giorgio laboriously dragged himself out from his hiding, trying not to expose himself, thus advanced a few meters until he meet the man who was waiting crouched, looking him straight in the eyes, still not daring to get up said anxiously.

- I do no longer care! this is too important!. I Still cannot believe what I saw yesterday, but I would swear it was a nuclear explosion.

- Nuclear?, - His partner could not help but express his disbelief - that's impossible. How can you be so sure?, From what I know about them - said pointing towards the town - they are so radical that no one would dare to sell them such material. What exactly did you see?, It´s the first time I've seen you so scared.

Giorgio looked around, He could hardly deny his fear.

- While I can not identify exactly what I saw, I know something about nuclear weapons and this is something completely new. The bomb or whatever it was, was extremely small, I could not see it, but it was not bigger than a pack of cigarettes, yet the blast had to be on the scale of kilotons.

His partner stared at him incredulously. - That's impossible. No nuclear device can be so small.

To continue reading, please go to:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6257731/30/The-order-of-the-Mortal-knights

Edited by Nanahuatzin