Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Keiichi Morisato

Anime: What Series Are You Currently Watching?

Keiichi Morisato    423
Keiichi Morisato

I'm getting ready to watch a new anime series called Trinity Seven. Well, a new anime series to me, anyway. I've been getting back to downloading some newer anime that I haven't watched before. Hoping to check out Heavy Object, as well.

IconOfEvi    3
IconOfEvi

Thanks to Schwarzesmarken starting it, I have been obsessed with all things Muv Luv for...wow, a year. Has it already been a year? Jeez. It had been filed away somewhere in my "to watch...eventually" list, but good God did I not know what I was missing.

I know a lot of people didn't like the anime. The thing is, you literally don't know what you're missing - the anime was rushed garbage, especially compared to the VNs. Just. And all the other Luvs. My goddamn heart.

;_;

grayfox123    139
grayfox123

Anime I am watching right now...

Quite a lot!

Demi-chan wa Katanari (Interviews with Monster girls)

Little Witch Academia

Urara Merichou (sugary sweet anime about four girls training to be diviners)

Seiren(coming of age anime)

Fuuka

elDilive

Hand shakers

All Out.

Nyanko days

And quite a number of others....

(I really should get a life hehhe)

grayfox123    139
grayfox123
Posted (edited)

So, this season...the Winter 2017 season is almost over...and there have been quite a lot of good anime. Honestly....have been spoilt for choice.

The anime that really interested me this season are

1.Urara Merichou (the diviners of Labirynth town)

2.Demi-chan wa karatarai

3.Fuuka

4.Youjo Senki.

5.Gabriel drop out.

6.Onihei.

7.Miss Kobayashi's Maid dragon.

8.Seiren

9.Nyanko Days!

10.Little Witch Academia

11.Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu

12.Masamune-kun no Revenge

13.Konosuba season 2.

14.elDlive.

Looking forward to the next season.

Edited by grayfox123

grayfox123    139
grayfox123

While I wait for the Summer 2017 season to begin, I've decided to get acquainted with some old, vintage anime...so I'm watching Lupin the Third (the Green Jacket series: 1971-72).

So far, have seen 4 episodes....and yes, the animation is dated, at least one episode was poorly written (they could have done better...but I guess that when you try to tell a complex story in less than 30 minutes, corners get cut)...but it is interesting, and funny too.

winedrinkingcritic    22
winedrinkingcritic
Posted (edited)

Well, I bought Ex-Driver on dvd, I just need to find the time to sit down and watch it. The last anime series I watched in full was Hellsing. I guess if I ever bought another anime series, it would be Najica Ballistic Squad. That series looks completely crazy...

Edited by winedrinkingcritic

Keiichi Morisato    423
Keiichi Morisato

Now that I finished watching Ah! My Goddess for the second time, I'm going to sink my teeth into Robotics; Notes, Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions (Chuunibyo) and watch Love Hina again. Been awhile since I last watched Love Hina. I still love that anime series. :grin:

winedrinkingcritic    22
winedrinkingcritic

I'm jumping back and forth between Ah My Goddess Flights of Fancy and You're Under Arrest Season One.

Keiichi Morisato    423
Keiichi Morisato

I'm about to dig deep and start checking out some of the new season anime shows. Just curious what's on everyone's viewing list currently.

grayfox123    139
grayfox123

I  just came across this anime... Michiko to Hatchin

image.pngTw

Set in a fictional South American country, it is about a sexy crook by the name of Michiko who breaks out of jail , then grabs a young child by the name of Hana from a misreable living in her foster home....to take her off for a journey to find Hana's dad....who also happens to be Michiko's ex.

Two episodes in. Hope I stay interested.

Imaginos1892    22
Imaginos1892

Watched XAM'D last month, watched Love, Chunibyo, 3x3 Eyes and Asura Cryin' this month,  just finished Ai Yori Aoshi. Cartoon Network is showing Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.
Started Yu Yu Hakusho. That's gonna take a while.
I'm watching Sekirei again. What can I say, it's a guilty pleasure, like Cat Planet Cuties.

I have a whole shelf full of anime I haven't watched yet:

A Certain Magical Index Seasons 1 & 2
A Certain Scientific Railgun Seasons 1 & 2 (Saw Season 2 on cable a couple of years ago, that's why I bought all the rest)
Shakugan no Shana Seasons 1, 2 & 3, the OVAs and the movie. Have watched the first 12 episodes and they're amazing.
Stellvia Foundation — finally managed to get the whole series. A few of the disks are hard to find.
The original Fullmetal Alchemist series — same story, managed to collect all the disks. Brotherhood is F**K'IN EXPENSIVE! Only got the first one.
Noir, Noein, Solty Rei, Speed Grapher, Hellsing, Ergo Proxy, Black Cat, Tsubasa, xxxHolic, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 — watched the first disk, got the whole series.
Angel Beats!, Fullmetal Panic! and Second Raid, Chrome Shelled Regios, Tokyo Majin, Mushi-Shi, Tenchi In Tokyo

Other stuff on my shelf I haven't watched recently:

Ah! My Goddess Seasons 1 & 2, and the movie, Toradora!, Fate/Stay Night, the original Tenchi Muyo! OVA series, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, Hellsing Ultimate
VanDread, Heroic Age, InuYasha, Chobits, Armitage III, Casshern Sins, Requiem For The Phantom, Stratos 4, Nadesico, Chaos; Head, Date A Live, Rozen Maiden, Shikabane Hime
Nausicaa, Laputa, My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso, Whisper Of The Heart, The Cat Returns, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, When Marnie Was There, The Wind Rises

Edited by Imaginos1892

Nena Camadera    63
Nena Camadera

Go read the manga of 3x3 Eyes. The anime doesn't even begin to touch the entirety of the series.  It's one of my favorites, and a huge inspiration behind a lot of the monsters in my stories.  Good to hear Cartoon Network is running some of the old classic anime's again too.

Don't waste your time on Tenchi in Tokyo. It's disappointing compared to the rest of the Tenchi-verse-on par with Ai! Tenchi or the newest version of Pretty Sammy.

Somebody name a new series for me to watch. I haven't seen anything new regarding anime in a while and I need some good recommendations.