Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Keiichi Morisato

Anime: What Series Are You Currently Watching?

Imaginos1892    22
Imaginos1892
9 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

Don't waste your time on Tenchi in Tokyo. It's disappointing compared to the rest of the Tenchi-verse-on par with Ai! Tenchi or the newest version of Pretty Sammy.

Too late, I picked the disks up cheap at the used-video store. Now I have to watch 'em! :grin:
I got some of the Tenchi Universe disks there, but not all of them so far. I did get the Tench Muyo: Ryo Ohki set for $12.

9 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

Somebody name a new series for me to watch. I haven't seen anything new regarding anime in a while and I need some good recommendations.

Sorry, I've been kind of busy catching up with old anime. The first three episodes of Izetta The Last Witch are great, but I've seen a couple of reviews that say the rest don't live up to their full potential. Still, how can you go wrong with a witch riding a 20mm antitank gun instead of a broomstick?

Maybe it's time you gave VanDread a chance!

Edited by Imaginos1892

grayfox123    139
grayfox123
13 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

Go read the manga of 3x3 Eyes. The anime doesn't even begin to touch the entirety of the series.  It's one of my favorites, and a huge inspiration behind a lot of the monsters in my stories.  Good to hear Cartoon Network is running some of the old classic anime's again too.

Don't waste your time on Tenchi in Tokyo. It's disappointing compared to the rest of the Tenchi-verse-on par with Ai! Tenchi or the newest version of Pretty Sammy.

Somebody name a new series for me to watch. I haven't seen anything new regarding anime in a while and I need some good recommendations.

Soft, warm feeling anime

Hinako note

Konohana kitan -ongoing

Interviews with monster girls.

Masamune-kun no revenge.

Intermediate

Classroom of the Elite

Koi to Uso.

Hard

Scum's wish

Juuni Taisen-ongoing

Michiko to Hatchin