Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zen

Ah! My Goddess OAD 2: Hunters & Hunters

261 posts in this topic

ANN Reports that Kodansha will announce in the April Afternoon magazine, which comes out on Friday, that Hiroaki Gohda will direct another OAD for volume 43 of the manga, due out on September 22, 2011! More news will follow in future issues of Afternoon.

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

:shocked:

:biggrin:

Please be true...

It's true. Check out the official announcement:

post-1-0-47064600-1298400557_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

For some strange reason, when I tried to post in the topic Zen had created, the topic split itself. Upon merging the two split topics, for some reason the forums deleted the topic. But, here it is:

ANN has reported that the second OAD for Ah! My Goddess will be shipping with Volume 43 of the manga series in September 22nd, 2011. Check out the official announcement:

post-1-0-00256600-1298401020_thumb.jpg

So it seems, for now, that they will have a special version of each volume with a OAD? A nice idea if that is so. :thumbsup:

After the 2nd OAD, that will make 4 episodes worth of unpublished AMG in America. I think that sounds like a DVD? Do we start lobbying Funimation to pick it up now?

I wonder how many they are planning to do. Hopefully its about 3-4 at least :D

Don't spread that rumor. Next thing you know, everybody is reporting false leads. There is absolutely no indication that there will be an OAD episode packaged with every release. Until it's announced, please treat that kind of news as unsubstantiated speculation.

Oh wow... this is amazing to find out. I kinda wish that a full third season would come out. Who knows, if interest is high enough still after this, it might come along. But, we'll just to wait and see for that~

The problem is that we're only getting a single new episode every 6-7 months. :sneaky:

Its better than nothing, just remember that... its better than nothing.

Don't spread that rumor. Next thing you know, everybody is reporting false leads. There is absolutely no indication that there will be an OAD episode packaged with every release. Until it's announced, please treat that kind of news as unsubstantiated speculation.

Dude, I was only saying my hopes, i was never even saying anything about rumors or any of that kind, stop jumping the gun.

I just said I hope that there will be at least 3-4 of them.

The problem is that we're only getting a single new episode every 6-7 months. :sneaky:

Honestly it's better than waiting 3-4 years between each. I'm happy we're getting it to begin with, 6-7 months is nothing, heck as an A!MG fan i'm surprised you're saying this considering how long it usually is between drinks :lol: