Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

Tom Selleck: Jesse Stone Movies Continue Production

1 post in this topic

I haven't really gave it much thought because with the current TV series Blue Bloods that I thought the Jesse Stone movies were over but I've come across some information that it looks like Tom Selleck isn't done with that character just yet.

According to TV Squad.com, he hasn't given up on the character and that the 7th movie in the Jesse Stone movie series has already been completed with the 8th movie currently being worked on. The 7th film, Innocents Lost, is about a little girl and is based on an original story, not on the Robert Parker novels. The 8th film simply doesn't have a working title just yet.

This is good news, for fans of this particular movie franchise series. It's just great news that Tom Selleck is continuing to make these films.

Source: http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/07/27/tom-selleck-talks-jesse-stone-blue-bloods-magnum-movie/