SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

When was the last time you watched the AMG anime?

33 posts in this topic

When was the last time you watched the anime and what series/episodes did you last watch?

For me? It was Season 2 of the Television Series and I sat through all of last weekend watching the entire series.

Just a few days ago, actually... watched the OAVs I think Saturday as well... hehe

Guess the new episode poked me into re-watching the series after such a long time.... Oddly I found my old fansubs of them too.. too bad it was before AonE and AnY did releases in windscreen... biggrin.gif

PS: I do own the two season on DVD from Media Blasters and ADVision... heh

I have to admit that before this past weekend, that I hadn't watched the television series in more than a year. I'm going to start watching the second season all over again, starting tonight. I guess you could say that I've got the bug again and I cannot get enough of it. :biggrin:

It's a nice bug at that too... thumbsup.png

Forgot how dangerous Maller was after she was unsealed... kind of wish they kept that edge to her instead of making her the comical villain relief. Then again Hild I guess is more suited for that role.rolleyes.gif

I started watching again a few weeks before the OAD came out, but only managed to get a few episodes in before the OAD release. Now I'm working so much overtime I haven't seen anything since. I'll get back to it soon :biggrin: .

I have to admit that I didn't care too much for Marller's comical side. But, I think that it's because Mr. Gohda didn't want too much drama in the series. Well, back to watching Season 2 from the beginning. :biggrin:

been a while since i last saw the anime. although i do read the manga every few days. i love the board game chapter, its very funny. biggrin.gif

Well, I made it through the first four episodes of season 2. Currently loading episodes 5-8 of the second season. :biggrin:

I periodically watch an episode, but recently I have just watched the OAD, several times. Once I watched the beginning without subtitles just for kicks (and to test a playback method to see if it worked right... it didin't... ;) )

I actually just finished the second season and watched the movie last weekend and saw the new OAD (again, this by AonE-AnY) a few days ago.

I fell asleep last night and I wasn't able to start in on Episodes 5-8 so I'm going to jump into the second DVD, which contains episodes 5-8. Here I go again with my addiction to Ah! My Goddess. :biggrin:

Watched the OAD again today for fun