SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

When was the last time you watched the AMG anime?

33 posts in this topic

I recently watched the anime. I first only took track of the manga, hard to find chapter 275 and so on.

I dont know at how many they are now, the sites I visit are late with updating.

But they actually had to go with the manga when making the anime :P, I think lots of AMG fans would like that, it also brings the maximum of the story.

I have been watching through Seasons 1 and 2 for the second time. I saw them both over a year ago. I forgot a lot of what happened, so it was like watching it again for the first time. I love this Anime, and I don't like many Animes.

I think your experience is very familiar with how many of us feel toward Ah! My Goddess. I usually watch the first two seasons every so often, as a way of reminding myself why I love this series so much. AMG is just one of those anime shows that is unique in its own right and doesn't copy any formula from other anime shows. Not like how Pokemon has been copied for Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh and many other similar anime shows.

I agree. It's very well-developed in that sense. And I think another year of wisdom and experiences makes the show better. Keiichi was my favorite character the first time I watched it. Now, over a year later it's Peorth.

I watched the series last month (OVA and part of season 1).Am planning to watch it again this month.

Just like watching it.

Nice. It's been some time since I last watched the anime but I'm going to start watching the series again from the beginning, starting tomorrow. I downloaded the first two seasons of the anime in HD and the quality is awesome. Can't wait to watch it from the beginning. I should mention that I actually watch the anime straight through, from time to time. It's funny, because I'll spend a week watching nothing but anime and when I go through burnout, I'll watch movies, live action TV shows until I get over the burn-out. :grin:

I've actually starting re-watching the anime series considering that it's been awhile since I last watched it. I just enjoy sitting through and watching the complete series, from time to time. Next, I'll probably sit down and watch Adventures of Mini Goddess and then the AMG movie. What about the rest of our members? :grin:

I actually started rewatching about a month ago. Netflix was sparse on my wait list, so I stated from disk 1, EP 1.

I got thru the first 6 episodes.

Hasn't changed, still enjoy it.

I'm already through the first season and up to the fourth episode of the second season. It's better than I remembered. Can't wait to see if they plan on making an anime from Toppu GP or if the series will be short-lived. I seem to recall that You're Under Arrest (Taiho Shichauzo) and Paradise Residence were both short-lived manga series while Ah! My Goddess has spent 26 years as a serialized manga at Kodansha. It would be nice to see Toppu GP offer more manga into the personal lives of Toppu and his friends.