Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
Brian Xavier

[pixiv] AMG art finds, and other things...

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

Brian Xavier

[info=Warnning!]Warning, PIXIV does have some questionable content. Not all finds are labeled R-18 and some are rather questionable even if not a member or if your filter for it is on. Turn back now, this is your only warning![/info]

Not sure if many of you know of a Japanese art site a lot like deviantart, called pixiv. I have found over the few short years its been up, a few nice AMG fan art pieces. The sad thing about pixiv there seems to be more rampant ecchi and hentai themed art works than most would like. So if you want to look on your own, searching for ああっ女神さまっmight get you some intresting artworks. If you don't have a pixiv account and search you won't see the R-18 stuff, but I think there is away if you do have an account there to block it as well. Only advantage of having an account is the ability to see all artworks in their maximum size.

First off one of the known artists that has done art we know of relocated to pixiv. a skulatess, I think? On pixiv "I think she?" goes by ○△□. But is known for the super deformed characters of AMG. Oddly a lot of the old artwork from their closed site didn't make it other than this SD Peorth.

post-2252-0-90998500-1301818757_thumb.gi

Another artist I found did a nice outdoor scene with K1 and the goddesses. named Socha.

post-2252-0-30077100-1301817838_thumb.jp

I might post more pieces, but I rather people go visit the artist pages and look themselves. Plus I think they get views there much like deviantart does.

Keiichi Morisato

Thanks for posting, Brian. Great find. :thumbsup:

Keiichi-chan

these are fantastic; please share more!

i find most amg fan-art just looks like not-as-good fujishima mimicry, so these are a welcome change! if you don't mind, i'm gonna move this to the general amg section, since it pertains to the series.

Brian Xavier

Thanks Keiichi-chan for the move. yahoo.gif

I have been trying to hunt down more, so far the decent stuff is mostly fractal traces or fanart like you described... I know we had a thread once on skulatees' SD artwork at one time here...

post-2252-0-54865800-1302441941_thumb.jp

Here is an image I posted about in a thread the boss made about anime on car art. Its either an image by a takebo or something they used to put on a AMG car. Its a nice image of Skuld (with glasses?), Bampei-kun, and Noble Scarlet. There is a larger resolution but it wouldn't upload right to the forums, you have to be a registered user and login to access from the artist gallery.

Have to dig up for more, I did see another fan made goddess art piece while browsing... tho that goddess' cheek marks were on her lower chin?? biggrin.gif

Brian Xavier

[info=Information]As always click the image for a bigger sized version, or visit the Pixiv artist page (requires you to be logged in) to also get the bigger resolutions.[/info]

I got bored, plus I noticed Keiichi-chan's Facebook page has a bunch of the fanart you can find on Pixiv... I went digging... thumbsup.png

First up is a duel fanart of Belldandy paying the three main characters of Gintama a visit... wonder if they are scared of Bell or they have allergic reactions to goddesses? This peice was created by an artists name にら, who's Pixiv avatar looks very Fujishima like. But its Pretty Cure members, tho it almost looked like Sailor Moon...laugh.png

post-2252-0-60720700-1304125557_thumb.jppost-2252-0-84034600-1304125814_thumb.jp

Last up is the only file I have of skulatess/○△□'s other chibi or super deformed AMG characters. I think there was more and I recall finding the art here on our forum ages ago... not sure if the images still exist or not. (PS: This is the combined character's that someone did make for a wall-paper like image)

post-2252-0-92576900-1304125965_thumb.jp

PS: Final note for the artist にら, on their Pixiv page under their name and such there are tags associated with all their posted work, click on ああっ女神さまっand it will pull up only the AMG tagged images. Works for any artist who tags items correctly. Saves time trying to dig through one artist collection if its rather large.

• Upvote 1

jimmytheshank

I've got a TON of AMG! images, including Skulatesses old stuff.

I'm not computer savvy enough to shrink down these images.

But I wanted to share. I would really like to post all my AMG! pics in an image gallery here.

bellchan.jpg

urdsa.jpg

urdicon2.jpg

lindicon2.jpg

chihiroicon2.jpg

20090115003914.jpg

11_33_1.jpg

11_12_1.jpg

11_34_1.jpg

I got a few more somewhere's but I thought I'd post these at least. These are all from Skulatess site before it went down. Glad I saved them.

Edited by jimmytheshank

jimmytheshank

Found a few more.

urds2.jpg

urdkana.jpg

fanartskuld.jpg

11_7_1.jpg

14_45_1.jpg

14_23_1.jpg

skuldicon2.jpg

Edited by jimmytheshank

jimmytheshank

And some more.

I might have more, but I'll have to look around some more.

bellicon2.jpg

chihiro.jpg

14_30_1.jpg

14_15_1.jpg

11_4_1.jpg

0014.jpg

14_43_1.jpg

11_13_1.jpg

stari2.jpg

Edited by jimmytheshank

Sporakamis

Those are awesome. ^_^ Thank you for sharing.

jimmytheshank

My pleasure! Found about 15 more. Here's a few, including the website page.

It's a shame a lot of AMG fan art like this was almost lost. Good thing I saved every AMG! image I could find over the years.

7803d0c3jpeg.jpg

Dao-PFV-skuld_letter.jpg

summer-urd.jpg

fdsd2.jpg

icons2.jpg

1194265409324.jpg

mahlericon.jpg

Edited by jimmytheshank

Brian Xavier

Yeah a lot of skulatess' art went poof when their website closed. From what I can tell its a problem with money to keep it up, plus I think the copyright police tend to come knocking over there if you do too much fan art... or so I was told...

That first Urd in post 7 can still be found on the artists' Pixiv collection, the rest are now found here... thumbsup.png

Must keep feeding the forums lovely fan arts~~~Minkoff.gif

jimmytheshank

Here's the last bunch I could find of Skulatesses stuff that I have. Might be more, but this is what I found for now.

32e4d169.jpg

Belldandy-6.jpg

go.jpg

b8ca015f8e4868de93a565b7426c5365.jpg

shk2.jpg

spring-2.jpg

k1.gif

urd1.jpg

Edited by jimmytheshank