Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
Keiichi Morisato

Which anime series do you own?

24 members have voted

1. 1. which series do you own on original DVD?

• Original OVA
    • Mini Goddesses
    • The Movie
    • Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Fighting Wings OVA
    • OAD 1
    • OAD 2

27 posts in this topic Last Reply

Utti Jaeger

unfortunately i dont have the dreamcast quiz game... as for the ps2 game, i dont have a region specific ps2 and since i cant read japanese characters i will never get to play it unless they localize it which i doubt. however i didnt buy them for playing but for collecting. hence why i have multiple copies of things and unopened ones. i just wish for official releases of Fighting wings and Together forever oads.

i thenk evryone whold whant that

mnementh2000

Recently added the Mini-Goddesses dvd. Looking for Season 1 of Flights of Fancy (of which I have Season 2), now. After that, I will look for the others

zrdb

Update-Pioneer releases of the movie and Mini Goddess, the Media Blasters collectors set of the 1st season and the ADV collectors set of the 2nd season, the UK Manga release of the 2nd season and the very hard to find Animeigo 3 dvd set of the originial ovas + 4 disc Funimation set of season 2. If anybody wants the UK set and/or the Funimation set let me know. Bear in mind the UK set is region 2 and you will need a multi-region capable player.

Edited by zrdb