Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
Keiichi Morisato

The Venting Topic

Keiichi Morisato    417
Keiichi Morisato

I really hate my neighbors. My dad, before he passed away, was good friends with some people down the street. He only kept associating with them because his best friend had passed away and these people were his best friend's family. At any rate, last night came to a head. My dad's best friend, his widow, had started some drama in our home when my dad, before he passed away, discovered his body had been riddled with cancer cells throughout his brain and his body. He was wracked with it. At any rate, this ignorant woman came down to our home and instead of waiting to give my mom a chance to prepare herself and let my doctors at the hospital tell my mom in a controlled environment, decided they wanted to hit my mom with the news.

The drama got worse when my dad passed away, of which I hate the idiots that exist in my dad's friend's family (my head aches just thinking about it). At any rate, I had told my mom that my only interest is in keeping the drama from coming into the house and that I told my mom that if this woman came down here and started any crap, that I would make her regret. I have no second thoughts on putting her scraggly behind in the hospital.

Then, last night happened. This woman had been going on and on and on for the past two years about some rifles and guns that my dad's best friend had given him as a gift. She had been going on and on about these guns and I told my mom that I wouldn't let that drama crap come into our home, in our yard or even near our home. Then her intoxicated, alcohol fueled, pain pilled up family decided to go out of their way to jump my brother in front of our home. That's when my mom came in the house and grabbed me and I snatched up the wooden baseball bat we keep in the house for protection and raced outside, handed it to my brother, and then I got into a verbal shouting match with these idiots.

All I heard this toothless, snaggletooth witch shout was "thief" and "guns" and I knew that this was all about those rifles my dad's friend had given my dad before he died. It was crap. I told her "so you had to get your gang of hoodlums and chase my brother down two blocks and all eight of you have to jump him at once?" I told her "then why didn't you just call the cops, you had to chase after him?" They all started hollering at me and threatened me with physical harm. When my mom called a friend of these idiots, my mom told me that this snaggletoothless wonder threatened to jump me on the street. Told my mom I wish that old hag would try, I'd send that old hag off to the hospital.

Now, she wants to apologize. My sister used to be friends with that old hag, not anymore. That crap has got my sister so worked up that it's the first time I seen her that mad. Ever since our dad passed away, we've become very protective over our mom. But, I told my mom that if I see anyone from that family on our street, passing in front of the house, that I would call the police and have her arrested. My mom told me this morning that she now wants to apologize for last night. Now, I'm a forgiving person, most of the time. But, I told my mom that the old hag down the street is not allowed, ever, anywhere near our home, under any circumstances. I wouldn't even care if she were bleeding in the street.

Her entire family thought it was a good idea to jump my brother and acted nothing more than a gang of hoodlums who thought a 10 on 1 was a fair fight. I was prepared to lay them all out with that baseball bat until I opted to toss it to my brother. At least me and my sister are on the same page and agree on one thing. My sis told her that she isn't allowed anywhere near our mom, under any circumstances. Because, I'm afraid that me, my brother and our sister would escalate this to a whole new level.

I'm not a violent person. While I've been jumped while I was in junior high and in high school, I've never returned a punch. But, I'm older now and I'll defend my mom to whatever means necessary. I'm a quiet person but I'm the type of person you really don't want to mess around with when it concerns my family.

aaron    5
aaron

bummer

I'm a very pacifistic person as well and I'm sorry you even have to deal with this.

Keiichi Morisato    417
Keiichi Morisato

I've never been pushed into doing something I never wanted to do. I ended up staying up all night to ensure that nobody messed around with our home. Especially since these idiots walked off with my brother's house keys. So now, we have to get all of the locks changed just in case they decided to make duplicates.

Jonnyboy    6
Jonnyboy

Sorry you have to go through that km, I also am sort of a quiet nonviolent person and I undersstand what you mean about protecting your family :happy2:

Keiichi Morisato    417
Keiichi Morisato

Our mom just turned 70 and I won't have nobody upsetting her. Last night's event was just the final straw. My brother did tell me that his boss is mad as hell over this crap as well. I found it to be crap that my sister said that old bat wanted to apologize. I told my mom this morning that I don't care what her reason is, that I don't want to hear it. Neither that old hag nor anyone from her family is allowed anywhere near our home. The last time we had problems with some different neighbors, I wanted to knock them out, literally, because these other neighbors had punched our mom and I still hold that grudge against other idiots to this very day.

I just don't care is this woman wants to apologize or not, I won't listen to any of it. Even our sister told that old lady to stay away from our home because of what happened. She should have thought about that before they all chased our brother to our home, two whole blocks and then they all attacked him at the same time. This was an attack on a family member and our sister is still mad as hell over it.

I'm actually a pretty good person and I'll forgive and forget almost anything, with the exception of a personal attack on our family. This event has just brought me, my brother and our sister, united together for the first time in a long time, to protect our mom. But, I do know that if I see her anywhere near our home, that I'll call the police and have her arrested. I'm still mad as hell that she said she was going to jump me on the street. I just wish she would try. That reminds me, I have to purchase a replacement canister of pepper spray. It's been awhile since I've had to carry a canister around with me. Looks like it's time to start carrying some around with me once more.

Jonnyboy    6
Jonnyboy

yeah i'd be angry if someone jumped one of my family members too lol that lady will have a face full of pepper spray if she doesn't leave you guys alone :laugh2:

Keiichi Morisato    417
Keiichi Morisato

I'm ordering an canister of pepper spray today. I have a feeling that I'm going to get some use out of one of these very soon. I leave the house for about an hour or so and that ignorant witch had called my mom while I was out. I've told my mom that the next time she calls, just to hang up because we don't want anything else to do with her.

Vodswyld    2
Vodswyld

Damn dude. That whole situation sucks. I say do what you gotta do to keep your family safe from crazies, but try not to get arrested in the process... or if you do get arrested make sure you can make a solid self defense case.

Keiichi Morisato    417
Keiichi Morisato

Trust me, we are. I just found out from my mom and my brother that one of the idiots who jumped my brother ended up with several cracked ribs. My brother called me out to the front porch and the idiot was walking down the street with a torso bandage wrapped around his rib-cage and chest. After seeing that, I couldn't help but laugh at that idiot. Maybe next time they'll think twice before they decide to jump someone in this neighborhood. I do know that they alienated their family from some of the neighbors who live around our home.

Those idiots really burned a lot of bridges when they brought that crap down to our mom's home, because the neighbors near my mom's home really look out for her. Especially this guy who lives across the street. He's the nicest person in the world but he can turn into a mean SOB when you get him worked up. About 25 years ago, some punks messed with his son and he took this steel pipe, found the punks who jumped his son and busted their kneecaps. Our neighbors don't mess around when someone comes into our community looking for trouble.

Vodswyld    2
Vodswyld

Kinda wish more places were like that.

Tandoji    4
Tandoji

Best wishes to you Kei, but please be safe.

Keiichi Morisato    417
Keiichi Morisato

Everyone says that they know what they would do if someone messed with them but in reality, you don't really know what you would do until you're backed into that corner. For me, while I abhor the thought of physical violence unless my life depends on it, that if my mom started to have medical problems because of this that those fools had better run for the border because no force on Earth would stop me. I've always defended my mom, even when my dad would get abusive with her. I just know that all of those inhibitions would disappear.