NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HotelKatz

Ah! my goddess: What if

837 posts in this topic

The problem with that is it seems to really stretch the term 'A goddess like you'.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Well, it is a fairly vague sentence. I think Davner's interpretation in Haleos might be a good guide. :wink2: That broadens it up some. Does 'Like You' mean another First Class Unlimited, like Peorth? Similar personality? Or could it literally just mean 'any goddess'.

Well, for story purposes for the two answers to the single question, I'm gonna see the term as "any first class goddess, any Norn, any goddess that has a variety of licenses,or any goddess with a similar personality".

Still kinda feels like it's a very loose definition of the term, but what's a fanfiction without taking a bit of risk when writing?

So in otherwords, pretty much any goddess. :happy2: There is quite a bit that is open to interpretaion in OMG, I think. Thats what keeps it interesting.

And I totally undersand the risk taking part. I mean, who in their right mind would have thought of a crossover between OMG! and Vandread. The nerve of that guy! LOL!

I have to read that fanfic of yours sooner or later....

In the chapter where there was a short 'Belldandy as Frankenstein's monster', the short was originally going to be 'Godzilla and Ultraman get dumped into the Evangelion universe', until I watched Young Frankenstein.

SimmyC has given me permission to use a little bit of their fic, 'Heart of the Valkyrie" for my next chapter next week.

hrm, that fic never got past the prologue stage. Should be interesting what you come up with.

The next chapter will be 'What if Aoshima won the race and won the gamble with the motor club?/What if Aoshima actually managed to win a bet and 'acquire' Belldandy?'

Don't worry folks, it's not gonna be a Belldandy/Aoshima pairing.

Wouldn't the system force have prevented it from happening anyway?

Yeah, it would, now that you reminded me of it. I can't believe I forgot about the system force. Good thing I have a week before starting the chapter to iron out the details.

So the only way that Aoshima somehow does succeed at separating the couple temporarily is to blame it on Mara temporarily interfering with the system force using some rare relic or just blame the system force somehow overlooking the situation on a glitch in Yggdrasil. One of those weird rabbit-things somehow being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Or, you can just do what Fujishima did and say it broke. :)

Yeah, I think I'll go with that. Thanks, IdiAmeanDada!