NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HotelKatz

Ah! my goddess: What if

825 posts in this topic

While you guys are looking over the sequel to chapter 55, I decided to take a crack at writing a short little thingy for hildson's AMG/Teen titans crossover, using some details they told me about over a PM.

Don't remember Hildson's crossover? Look at this link.

All I'll be writing is a 2000 word chapter where Urd decides to take Skuld to Jump city to see their sister. (Going with 'Hild adopts Raven, but no real change to Raven's character.) Then they go on a patrol.

Skuld's gonna go under an secret identity. One referencing the 60's batman show. She'll use gadgets and all of them will somehow create 'Biff!' 'Bam' 'Pow!' and 'OOOFHH!!' sound effects.

Dunno what Urd will do the the patrol. Tempted between 'no disguise' or one that is Deadpool-based, using a potion to break the 4th wall.

Any suggestions?

As for what Hildson had as an idea that I used, they did come up with Hild adopting Raven, but the time spent with Hild had given Raven more of a Bayonetta personality. I decided against the personality change, due to me never playing the Bayonetta games.

Alright, here is what could be chapter 57.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KjcAoMpHNgaSQ7yWdbMCHmrC4tXkiFYSaVKMGfDPZhQ/edit?usp=sharing

I think I was going for a possible Hild/Darkseid teamup, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a feint on either Hild's or Darkseid's part. I'm not even sure what they'd be getting out of such a deal.

Well, I can think of one possibility. Darkseid making a deal to get his full self out of the Source Wall (From what I understand of the comics at one point, all Darkseids we've seen were mere fragments of the real one, who was trapped in the source wall all this time... at least until a reboot decided to change all of that. Then again, I'm using the DCAU and Teen Titans, not the comics.)

Not sure what Hild be getting out of the deal, though.

Here's the opening to chapter 56. I guess it's ready for commentary.

Breakfast was a bit of a quiet matter. After Belldandy, Urd, Skuld Peorth, and Keiichi ate, Urd asked, “So where’s Lind and Chrono?”

“Either out training or exploring the area,” Peorth answered. “I do think they are still listening to us, though.”

After more time passed, Urd asked,  “So who’s with me on seeing what happened to some of our friends in that dimension?”

“I’m not too certain…” Belldandy said, looking a bit nervous.

“Better to find out than to forever wonder,” Urd said as she stood up. As she left the room, she added, “Whoever wants to join me, can. I won’t force anyone.”

After Urd sat down, she heard a few foot steps. With a grin, she said,” Alright machine, show us what happened to a few of our friends in the background of that last story.”

Edited by HotelKatz

Here's the commentay for chapter 56

After the video ended, Peorth said, “Oddly gloomy. It’s odd that the… Absence of one person could lead to so many having a depressing fate.”

“Not as odd as you might think. Remember all the stories and reports where one person made all the difference?” Chrono answered. “But who is Shohei?”

“A kid I met while Yggdrasil was going through one of its downtimes,” Urd answered, looking like she bit into a rather sour lemon. “Currently, I’m waiting until he grows up. He’s younger than Skuld’s mortal shell, after all.”

“I thought you and Mara-” Peorth began.

“Can’t I have both? Wouldn’t be hard to talk Mara into it,” Urd answered with a grin, lightening the mood. She looked at Skuld, who seemed angry. “Skuld, she didn’t do it in this-”

“Gonna make ghost-trapping equipment, just in case,” Skuld quickly replied in a terse tone.

“Chihiro seemed… so worn down,” Belldandy said.

“Yeah… I wonder if Mara or someone would make a deal with her,” Keiichi answered.

Everyone looked at Urd for answers.

“What? Just because I know her better than the rest of you do, doesn’t mean I can predict her every action,” Urd stated, looking annoyed. ”But if I had to guess…. It’s likely, but it depends on how Belldandy was stuck with Aoshima. If Hild somehow had a hand in that wish, I doubt

Chihiro would get her wish granted.”

“Save for if she wanted to improve her standing with you, Urd,” Peorth interjected.

Urd then looked at Keiichi and asked, “So what about Tamiya and Otaki? Would they work with Aoshima?”

“In this reality? Only if desperate,” Keiichi answered.  “What about Shiho? How could she become a queen of Youkai?”

“She’s not so much a queen, but appears to allow Youkai to roam about again. Probably she found a real occult book in life and the residual energies of it were enough to pull youkai sympathetic to her plight to that realm,” Belldandy explained.

“Doesn’t explain the tall child predator. from what I know of her, she’s indifferent to everyone around her,” Urd said, looking a tad angry. She then appeared to lighten up as she added, “But I do find certain so-called ‘erotic’ drawings of her on the human internet hilarious! Big boobed lady with tits big enough to suffocate her if she stands on her head!”

As Urd began to laugh at the mental image, Peorth asked, “Why would anyone draw erotic pictures of youkai? Don’t they know that youkai serve a purpose that never is erotic?”

“Oh, Peorth, my sweet summer child, I have so much to teach you about human fetishes,’ Urd said with a grin.

“I know about them, as does Belldandy,” Peorth replied in a very annoyed tone.

Urd looked at Belldandy, who smiled and nodded. Urd quickly looked at the TV with a look that said, ‘Don’t want to think about this’ and said, “Let’s see what else is on.”

And chapter 56 is this chapter

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tkMGg1cZaS8gp-A9sG-6WbZ5EWkLexGOE_5JSEMtyVA/edit?usp=sharing

Nice chapter Katz. I'm not sure if you intend on expanding this even furner or not (basically whether you'll create an 'epilogue' for this plot or leave at at this), but it was an interesting read nevertheless. Definitely on the darker side too, but I suppose such is to be expected from the whole premise of this scenario.

I'm honestly not sure how to continue this. Sure, my version is different and its own continuity, but it's Idi and Nena's story.

I honestly feel like if I were to write more for it, I'd be something like that annoying kid who goes "I can do it! I can do it ten times!"

Heh, I kinda feel like the moment the cast left Japan, they left my minuscule control. Who knows, I might get referenced in their fic by something like a cat watching everybody from afar, should their fic temporarily go to Japan. That'd be neat, but I doubt it'll happen.

As for planning,I have little ideas. At most, maybe a Chihiro/Mara pairing.

At the moment, I'm still working on the Love hina story and the AMG/MM crossover. I'm thinking I won't do all the interactions, as most will probably end up the same for a few characters.

Alright, the next chapter is the crossover with Teen titans.

The chapter after that will be a mix of ideas I've wanted to use, but never could before.

The chapter's plot? Instead of asking for Urd to call her mommy as payment for restoring Peorth back to normal, Hild asks to spend the next day with Keiichi and promises to not touch him.

The ideas I'll be using that I never could? Hild asking Keiichi about if he plans on his kids being fully human or half divine, since Belldandy is in a mortal shell and the option is probably there. However, Hild doesn't plan on getting an answer, just placing the idea. Another idea is having Hild's dialogue imply that she knows she's being watched by not only the what-if machine, but that she knows that she also is a character in a fanfic. 

I kinda got the urge to do this plot from a fic that I abandoned because writing it frightened me a little. That fic was a test for something I felt like doing two months ago. An interview with Hild. I put down a question and then thought how Hild would answer, using the first thought that came to mind. Just to see what my subconscious thought of Hild.

Almost immediately, Hild managed to switch around who was asking the questions. She even seemed to be leading up to suggest that my personality was tsundere-ish, and that I liked Tsunderes, even though I don't like Tsunderes all that much. In hindsight, I think my subconscious was trolling me somehow.

What are your guys' thoughts?

Here's what I hope to use for chapter 58. A warning, it's pretty much all dialogue between Keiichi and Hild.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iIz10OZBo1zAzi8Uv-f64w7D21-vdBlJsNetLCHskAk/edit?usp=sharing

As for what SWIM is an acronym for,  'Skuld's What If Machine'. Been using it in private since the start. Let me know your thoughts and if I should do more 4th wall nods in the future.