SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

HotelKatz

Ah! my goddess: What if

848 posts in this topic

Truth to be told, although the manga made an attempt to explain what happened between Tyr and Hild, it did absolutely nothing to explain where Ansuz came from. Not literally though, just how she was involved with Tyr and especially whether she was the one who supervised their Test. Sure, we can all speculate and fill in the gaps, but that's not exactly a substitute for a proper explanation. As such most of those assumptions can heavily depend on each individual reader, and picking one version as canon is next to impossible. That's probably why the whole subject kind of interests me, and it would've been nice to see what others think as well ;)

I wrote the goddesses comments. Let me know if I should expand on them

The screen went blank.

“Didn’t care much for it. Too much like talking heads,” Urd quickly said. “Needed more action or better structure.”

“Aren’t your soap operas like that?” Skuld asked. “I thought it was neat how one possible version of them acted. Them willing to talk, but it could have gone better.”

“I agree. Seeing Hild act in a friendly manner almost makes me forget how terrifying she is,” Peorth said. Then with a smirk, she added, “Could it be that your shows have sex appeal and this doesn’t?”

Urd threw a pillow at Peorth angrily said, “They’re my parents, you nitwit!”

Belldandy looked at Keiichi and said, “I thought it was sweet, didn’t you?”

“Kinda bittersweet, if you ask me. So close, yet so far. I probably would have gone mad if I was in either of their place,” Keiichi answered.

I have some plot ideas for when I take this fic out of hiatus. Only about 2 or so. I can even write a short blub for them.

Next chapter will be a bit of a continuation of super hero Keiichi.

Will have Disguised Hagal trying to turn Urd into a demon through Keiichi using the demonic portion of Urd's donated power and Skuld revealing Hagal's disguise via boob-glomping. Will make sure to credit van for coming up with that idea.

soo... Should I have Skuld merely mention that her 'big sis' feels different in that department or ask why her 'big sis' feels lesser for some reason? The latter is intended on making Hagal mad enough to go on the attack.

also, for this chapter for Urd, I'm going with Lightning=divine Fire=demonic for sake of making it easier for writing purposes.

...Huh. Come to think of it, this plot might be a useful one, if I decide to have Urd eventually be able to use both sides of her power. She'd be using Keiichi to build up her tolerance, so she doesn't get power-drunk or controlled by her demonic-half.

Hey, it's either that or a continuation to the one where Belldandy get injected with succubus DNA. I'd write a chapter where Belldandy manages to eject the foreign material from herself... only for it to form into a demonic Belldandy, who then gets kidnapped by Hild. Welsper also gets kidnapped, but it's implied to be not a happy end for him, as Hild goes ont on a bit of a speech that says that a demonic Belldandy that can be made loyal to her is far better than a demon so in love with Belldandy that they curse themselves into a cat form.

and what's worse is that somehow, that the demonic Belldandy doesn't trigger the System force. In fact, with a little effort and planning, she can use the system force against Urd and Skuld, but not the original Belldandy.

Chapter's up.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8502429/60/Ah-my-goddess-What-if

Moving it from GDoc to FFN seems to remove the Italics for some reason. So I had to go and put back the italics for the chapter. I've also reached the point where I typed Belldandy so many times over the years, her name is starting to barely resemble a word at the moment.

Going on the suggestion of this post

So how should the food rebel?

Merely float and attack?

Merge and attack?

Or both?

I kind want any and all fish dishes to merge together to form the creature of the black lagoon. That's as far as I have planned.

Hey, would it be worth a laugh if after the Creature forms, so Skuld immediately picks up Urd and offers her as a sacrifice?

At most, I see two chapters out of this idea. Maybe three if I stretch it.

Ending will either be Skuld and Urd miraculously ending the threat and serving the food or they drag everyone to eat out and refuse to answer why.

definitely both.  Could start with some of it just trying to get away.  Then as they become larger, they become more aggressive.  And Skuld sacrificing Urd would be hilarious!