NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HotelKatz

Ah! my goddess: What if

843 posts in this topic

Truth to be told, although the manga made an attempt to explain what happened between Tyr and Hild, it did absolutely nothing to explain where Ansuz came from. Not literally though, just how she was involved with Tyr and especially whether she was the one who supervised their Test. Sure, we can all speculate and fill in the gaps, but that's not exactly a substitute for a proper explanation. As such most of those assumptions can heavily depend on each individual reader, and picking one version as canon is next to impossible. That's probably why the whole subject kind of interests me, and it would've been nice to see what others think as well ;)

I wrote the goddesses comments. Let me know if I should expand on them

The screen went blank.

“Didn’t care much for it. Too much like talking heads,” Urd quickly said. “Needed more action or better structure.”

“Aren’t your soap operas like that?” Skuld asked. “I thought it was neat how one possible version of them acted. Them willing to talk, but it could have gone better.”

“I agree. Seeing Hild act in a friendly manner almost makes me forget how terrifying she is,” Peorth said. Then with a smirk, she added, “Could it be that your shows have sex appeal and this doesn’t?”

Urd threw a pillow at Peorth angrily said, “They’re my parents, you nitwit!”

Belldandy looked at Keiichi and said, “I thought it was sweet, didn’t you?”

“Kinda bittersweet, if you ask me. So close, yet so far. I probably would have gone mad if I was in either of their place,” Keiichi answered.

I have some plot ideas for when I take this fic out of hiatus. Only about 2 or so. I can even write a short blub for them.