NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

HotelKatz

Ah! My goddess Fic ideas

488 posts in this topic

Edit on February 24th 2014 :Post ideas for Ah! my Goddess fics, either ones you're debating about working on or ones you wouldn't mind letting others play around with. If you want to use one from this topic that is not yours, give the person a PM and ask first.

----

A small part of me wants to write a Nightmare on elm street and Ah! My goddess crossover where Mara winds up being the hero.

Here's a small list of the others. I'll put my thoughts about them in parentheses.

A fic where Keiichi watches a thunderstorm and the others question it. (seems kinda artsy and it doesn't seem like it'd hold up by itself. Might have to add something else to help it.)

Keiichi helps a woman repair her bike at Whirlwind and she tried to seduce him to get out of paying. Belldandy appears and makes the woman pay the bill. (Seems too short to stand by itself.)

Urd and Keiichi talk. the subject reaches failed potions she'd made. They also talk about what potions are a bad idea to make. (This would actually need a few people to write. One person's idea of a good potion is another person's bad potion. So this needs a few people to discuss about magic potions.)

Edited by HotelKatz

Top one sounds like fun for a mara centric fic. Not sure where or even if the goddesses would fit in. Middle two sound like one-shots. Last one sounds like you could do it in the same way your "What if" stories. "What if I had a potion that could do X"

Yeah, the crossover idea does sound like it'd be a fun Mara-centric fic

As for where the goddesses might be appearing in the fic.... I don't know either. My first plan was that Keiichi is the Target of Freddy for some reason, but that seems too weak of a plot.

A better one would be Mara gets a task to collect some souls that haven't made their way to Hild's domain. Then Mara and Freddy fight in the dreamworld, with the fight clearly in Mara's favor. Doesn't involve the goddesses in any way, except for maybe Lind because she might have a similar task like Mara's.

And I agree with what you said about the last idea, it being a a similar fic to my what-if stories. Though, I'm not sure I want to write it or let someone else write it.

Another fic I'd like to write someday

Keiichi being a former power ranger and he get recalled back into duty.

Yeah, I know it'd be better to call him a super sentai, but I've never watched the original series and only have watched power rangers.

found a list of old fic ideas. I'll post the one that seems like it'd be funny and short.

Ah! My goddess with a car that's like the one in Stephen king's Christine.

At the Moment, my train of thought about this is currently-

Keiichi buys car.

Car tries to do weird things to him

Belldandy puts at stop to that.

Car tries tries to kidnap Keiichi.

Belldandy saves Keiichi and smashes the car.

I managed to re-discover a chapter fragment that I wrote a long time ago.

It was an attempt at a crossover between Ah! My goddess and Rosario+Vampire. I believe my intent when I was writing the fragment was that both would be separate dimensions and that Hild had some business in the latter.

It started off with Tsukune waiting outside of the headmaster's office, when Hild walks out of the headmaster's office. After Hild teleports away, the busdriver appears and gives Tsukune some warnings about Hild, even giving a few straight answers, and telling Tsukune to avoid angering Hild.

Too bad that that Hild seemed to gain an interest in Tsukune.

I stopped because I wasn't sure why Hild would be interested in Tsukune.

Did she recognize that he would be doing some great things in the future and she wanted him to owe her a few favors before hand? Or was she considering getting into a relationship with Tsukune and his harem? Or was Hild considering playing Matchmaker by planning on getting Urd and Tsukune together?

I honestly couldn't decide. I'm tempted to post the fragment up, either in this topic or in its own topic.

I managed to re-discover a chapter fragment that I wrote a long time ago.

It was an attempt at a crossover between Ah! My goddess and Rosario+Vampire. I believe my intent when I was writing the fragment was that both would be separate dimensions and that Hild had some business in the latter.

It started off with Tsukune waiting outside of the headmaster's office, when Hild walks out of the headmaster's office. After Hild teleports away, the busdriver appears and gives Tsukune some warnings about Hild, even giving a few straight answers, and telling Tsukune to avoid angering Hild.

Too bad that that Hild seemed to gain an interest in Tsukune.

I stopped because I wasn't sure why Hild would be interested in Tsukune.

Did she recognize that he would be doing some great things in the future and she wanted him to owe her a few favors before hand? Or was she considering getting into a relationship with Tsukune and his harem? Or was Hild considering playing Matchmaker by planning on getting Urd and Tsukune together?

I honestly couldn't decide. I'm tempted to post the fragment up, either in this topic or in its own topic.

Is the old harem comedy rosario or new action shonen rosario based

It'd be based mostly on the manga, since I've never watched the anime.

So I'd probably aim for action shonen rosario while still using some elements of harem comedy rosario.

Edited by HotelKatz

It'd be based mostly on the manga, since I've never watched the anime.

So I'd probably aim for action shonen rosario while still using some elements of harem comedy rosario.

given the anime was little more than a excuse for panty shots(i saw both seasons of this uncomfortable trash adaption of a good manga)...good call

I got a chance to watch a few episodes today. The only one I actually liked was the curry one.

I got a chance to watch a few episodes today. The only one I actually liked was the curry one.

come to think of it. the curry one was kind of good compared to most of them.

Season 1 was ok. Season 2 was pretty gratuitous though.