Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
HotelKatz

Ah! My goddess Fic ideas

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Here's the fragment of the R+V/A!MG crossover that I tried to write. Like I said, it's a fragment, barely 500 words. And it's also old, I wrote it around 2011.

Appeanrely, I forgot to write the part where Hild expresses a slight interest in Tsukune.

Tsukune saw a woman leaving the headmaster's office. She had tanned skin with snow white hair. Hair that was in the shape of horns for some reason. Her outfit... well it showed of her figure rather well. Extremely well, actually He wasn't sure where his eyes were supposed to be drawn to, except towards her. Before he could enjoy the sight for long, she vanished in front of his very eyes.

“who was she?” Tsukune asked, to himself.

Someone very powerful. Do not anger her for any reason,” A voice behind Tsukune said.

“Gah!” Tsukune yelped as he turned around.

It was the bus driver.

Howdy.” The bus driver said as he waved hello.

“Is... whoever it was... Is she really that dangerous?” Tsukune asked.

All three of the Hades Lords, on paper, could drive her off. They wouldn't be able to kill her, though. Mostly because killing her would bring more bad than good, even if they could,” The Bus driver started to explain.

“Why's that?” Tsukune asked.

Killing her would invite a war from both heaven and Hell. Thanks to their prevent-a-war system, killing one leader kills the other. To give you an idea of power they have, Your friend Moka is nothing more than a skilled child in the eyes of their low to mid level combat divisions,” The bus driver said, before he took a puff from his cigar.

“What was her name? I'd like to know,” Tsukune asked.

Hild. Don't repeat it though. She knows whenever it is said and who said it. She had on a nice outfit, didn't she? Betcha she's gonna take a starring role in your little bedtime fantasies, Eh?” The bus driver said with a smirk.

“Eh... err..” Tsukune muttered, not know how to reply.

If you'd like to know why she was here, can't tell. Need to know basis, y'know? And you... Don't need to know,” The bus driver said.

“You mentioned something about Heaven and Hell...” Tsukune said.

The Lady that left is the Daimakaicho. Ruler of Hell, but she prefers the title of CEO of Hell. At the moment anyways. I suggest praying she never takes an interest on you, boy,” The bus driver said, with out any humor in it.

“I'm afraid to ask...” Tsukune said, while shivering. Who would have thought a possible straight answer would be scary to hear?

She'd chew you up and spit you out, for one. Another is you'd never be sure if you were or weren't part of a scheme of hers. A third is... Well... people under her might kill you to distract her in a bid to take over Hell. Demons aren't all a trustworthy bunch. They do have some fine whisky,” The bus driver said.

“Why are you telling me all this? Usually you tell next to nothing...” Tsukune said.

She's that Dangerous. Make no Mistake, You and your friends don't get sent on suicide missions of that caliber,” The Bus Driver spoke with a frown. “We might jerk you around, though.”

“Gee, thanks.” Tsukune sarcastically said.

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada

Interesting start. Yeah, its hard to include Hild unless you bring in someone else to balance her out.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

But in order to balance Hild out properly, I'd first have to decide what her interest in Tsukune is.

If it is to make sure that he owes her a few favors later, then the headmaster might suffice, mostly using debates between her and him. While this doesn't sound too hard, I suspect it might actually be the toughest one. I'd be debating with myself and would have to make sure that each side is equally strong and valid. Stories like that are fun to read, but a pain to write.

---

If it is trying to get Tsukune and Urd together, then I can do one of two things.

1.) Keep the fact that Hild set Urd and Tsukune together from the reader and the characters until a very late chapter, while making Hild try various schemes on either them or other students in the meantime.

2.) either create an antagonist or use Troubadour. Hild takes more of an secret adviser position or a secret supporter in this one by either disguising herself or by simply not being refereed to by name until she reveals herself.

---

If it is because she's considering getting into a relationship with Tsukune and his harem, then there's a few more questions. Does she send a fragment of herself to go to Youkai academy? I might be able to have a few chapters where the Headmaster debates about capturing the Hild fragment and hopefully finding a way to drive Hild away from Youkai academy whenever he pleases before Hild comes back for the fragment. Or I could either use Lind or some OCs allied with Heaven as the antagonists. Or I could have the fragment look like a teenager, but only be a tad stronger physically than the characters in R+V.

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada

Well, for UrdxTsukune, it first depends where in the timeline you put this. He is way too young in the beginning (fourteen-ish). If you put her into the current arc or immediatly after, not sure how you would shake him away from Moka at this point. I think even the rest of the harem is starting to understand where his feelings actually lie.

1) This seems to be Urd pursueing Tsukune. If you were to go this route, I could see where, when Urd finds out about Hild's interference, that she would totally reject him, then come back after discovering her true feelings.

2) The problem here is that you would need to have Tsukune persueing Urd, and I cannot see that happening unless something happens to Moka, or the entire harem for that matter. If Moka were to suddenly be irretreivably out of the picture, I think Kurumu or Mizore would be next in line, with a nod to the Succubus due to what she did for him during the Human Modification ritual. Kind of hard to justify going outside of the harem unless the harem did something pretty nefarious to where he completely loses interest in them. Then again, maybe a potion casues this? But I can see that more for Hild going after him rather than Urd.

I can see where Hild might pursue him in a way since he is very much like Keiichi (he also reminds me a lot of Keitaro Urashima), and you would not need to worry about the age gap here. She gives him a potion to get him to like her and only her, then the rest of the harem works to try to try to overcome it. THIS is where an idea I had might come in. I had an idea for a RV/OMG crossover involving one of more of the OC Morisato children I have in my Longing of the Soul story. Perhaps one of them arrives during Tsukne's second or third year and recognizes Hild for what she is and gets the Norns involved with the harem to get Hild out of the picture? I do not picture Keiichi and Bell's kids as full blown dieties like other stories I have read. More like the demi-gods of Greek myth, with enhanced strength and such. Might necessitate tossing out the Fairy Tail arc, but this is AU, so should be fine.

One thing to think about is power equivilents. In terms of that, an S class like Gin is equivelent to what in OMG? Inner Moka, being a Shinzo as well as S Class, would be equivelent to what? There will be some fights, I would assume, so need to work that out.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

If I had to guess, entities like Senbei and Troubadour is probably slightly above Gin with their powers and how much damage they can take. Inner Moka is above them all by a very good margin. They'd have to get a good shot off to stop or disable her in the first place, or else they'd lose in a few hits.

A fight between Mara and Inner Moka would probably have Inner Moka be able to take the various attack spells, but Mara would still be able to outlast her in endurance, both because Mara is a demon, and her connection to Nidhogg.

---

This is for if Hild were to try to go after Tsukune for herself

A part of me kinda wants Hild to try to get Tsukune's harem along with him, due to their strength.

I'd imagine getting Mizore to join might be partially easy, by Hild offering to extend the fertility period of the Yuki-onna, if Mizore agrees to share Tsukune with her and anyone else that Hild decides to have in her group. I say partially easy, because Mizore might also reject it, simply because if offered too early, then Mizore might reject it out of a bit of selfishness and not wanting to share Tsukune. If offered at a later time, Mizore might accept simply out of the idea that she'll have that much more time to win Tsukune's heart away from Moka. But she might also still refuse, since she'll have a better idea who Hild is.

I'd have to think about the others. Maybe Ruby might also be even easier than Mizore to join Hild, but then again, maybe not.

----

As for if Hild were to try to put Urd and Tsukune together, Yeah, I kinda agree with your thoughts. It's either he'd be too young or too in love with Moka. Then again, if Urd were to get permission to have her energy connection with Yggdrasil tampered with a bit, she'd be physically fourteen, since she's the norn of the past.

but that would meant that both Tyr, Anzasu, and/or Hild were working together on Urd's lovelife.

I say and/or, because I'm kinda partial to the idea that Tyr or Anzasu were trying their own plan to help Urd, while Hild goes with her own plan.

Or maybe the only reason Hild gives Tsukune a second glance is because Tyr or Anzasu (or maybe some paranoid god/goddess) assumes because Hild looked at Tsukune for a bit too long, they thought that Hild has her eyes set on him, So they decide to observe him. Since Heaven starts to pay a bit more attention to Tsukune, so does Hell. Urd gets sent to protect Tsukune because she can probably hide better in Youkai academy than anyone else in Heaven. After some time, she starts to have feelings for him over time. Since a goddess was sent out to someone, a demon gets sent out. unfortunately, Hild decides that it's been too long since she's had a mission all to herself and decides sends out a fragment of herself.

After some time, Hild realizes what is happening and what was the cause of the whole situation. So she decides to test to see if Tsukune is worthy to be with Urd.

Admittedly , it would require me to re-write the part where Hild looks at Tsukune, but that part needs to have a bit more detail in it anyways.

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada

I am thinking Ura would be lower than a number of the God/Goddess level characters. Perhaps even a Second Class like Urd, who can use magic. A Second Class beginner like Skuld, not so much. Certainly a First Class Goddess/Demon would be higher for sure. That would help bring her down so that she is not so Mary Sue-ish.

Hmm, an "undercover" mission, eh. They wouldn't even need to tamper with her connection then, Tyr can just make her younger, I am sure. I like this better than Hild bribing the harem.

One thing you will also need to address is the time difference in the two mangas. R/V is set in the 21st century, where OMG is still mired in the late 80's, early 90's. Thats why I pushed them forward in my LOS story, married all three off and gave them kids. :)

I am thinking that fourteen year old Urd will need to meet Tsukune early on, probably before or after Moka. If its after Moka, then you need to figure out how to at least get him to see her one the same level as Moka. That's a tall order as I don;t think he ever saw any of the others on the same level, and the rift has only grown ever since. Her powers will need to be severely limited.

OH!!! WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I just had a thought. Maybe she has a seal like Moka's that blocks her goddess powers and Tyr makes it so Tsukune is the only one that can remove???? When unsealed, she reverts to her original appearance like Ura Moka???? Maybe too cliche. But in her sealed state, she only has her Goddess strength to rely on and that puts her at a standard S-Class level (give or take). Unsealed, fighting power is equivelent to Shinzo, but now with the addition of her magic. I would suggest this reveal comes later in the story.

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada

HAHA!! Just had a vision of Belldandy and Keiichi coming to the School Festival as Urd's parents!

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Yeah, I don't see Ura-Moka being able to defeat Urd in a fight. While she might be able to defeat Skuld, that would invite more trouble than Ura-Moka, as Urd or Belldandy would then be on the warpath to teach Ura-Moka a lesson. After I had a bit more time to think about it, Ura-Moka would be able to defeat entities like Senbei or Troubadour, but they wouldn't go down easily.

As for the time difference, I was going to go with Rosario+Vampire being in a different dimension from the one where Keiichi lives in. Ever watch Sliders? There was one episode where the main characters visit a dimension that was about 10 or so years behind the one they were from.

I would probably have Urd meet Tsukune on the bus when he first appeared. But that would mean the opening I wrote is pointless, unless I involve a bit of time travel for only the beginning.

Or maybe while she visits before the R+V series begins, Hild merely looks at Tsukune's file on the headmaster's desk a bit too long. But that means Heaven would really be paranoid.... or maybe I could go with the headmaster being the paranoid one and he contacts heaven to send someone to protect Tsukune. That would only need a rewrite.

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada

Not suggesting that the Skuld vs Ura should happen, although Skuld could stand to 'learn her place' on a couple of things. haha.

I don't like the idea of different dimentions mainly because its not a major part of either manga. Sure, OMG has some, but they are completely different than the earth plane, and are generally higher or lower. Not the exact same only 15 years in the future. The dimentional jumps were an integral part of Sliders. Much easier to say that its 15-20 years after the events in OMG manga, Urd is still hanging (more like moping) around the temple, and Tyr steps in to help his oldest find her place. Does not have to be complicated.

You would just need to have a different opening. That scene can be used in its entirety later on in the story. Perhaps Hild comes to find out why Urd is there because Tyr did not tell her. She stops and notices Tsukune because she detects something of Urd's on him? Or some residual after image? This could happen just before the festival, and which she attends, much to Urd's chagrin. Could you imaging Agathea and Hild in the same room??

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Yeah, having the fic happen 15 years after sounds like a better idea. And Skuld probably couldn't resist coming during the festival to mock Urd, since Skuld will be an adult and Urd will be in the body of a 14 year old.

Yes, I could imagine Ageha and Hild in the same room. I can see it go two of one ways, either they snipe at each other with backhanded complements, or they get along well enough that Kurumu and Urd start to fear what the two will do next.

Davner    1
Davner

I'd like to write an AMG/Kimchi Family crossover. The two have similar feels, but mostly I think getting Belldandy and Woo Ju into the same room would be hilarious.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

While I didn't know about Kimchi Family until you mentioned it, Davner, what information I can find from the internet does make that crossover sound like it'd be very interesting. Heck, I'm actually debating about watching the show! It's been years since I've done something like that.

So I thank you for re-kindling my interest in watching a television show, Davner.