NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

HotelKatz

Ah! My goddess Fic ideas

458 posts in this topic

While I didn't know about Kimchi Family until you mentioned it, Davner, what information I can find from the internet does make that crossover sound like it'd be very interesting. Heck, I'm actually debating about watching the show! It's been years since I've done something like that.

So I thank you for re-kindling my interest in watching a television show, Davner.

You can find it on Hulu, if you're interested. It's actually a very good show.

Dammit, that means I have MORE anime to catch up on! You're kill'n me, Smalls!

Amg meets the harlem globetrotters.

While visiting Gilligan's Island.

With a cameo from a few of the cast of I dream of Jeannie

Given the source of the japanese magical girlfriend genre is i dream of jeannie orginally...

Given the source of the japanese magical girlfriend genre is i dream of jeannie orginally...

Then they can all sail away from Gilligan's Island on the love boat

Then they can all sail away from Gilligan's Island on the love boat

It practically writes itself.

As of late, an odd fanfic idea has been popping up over and over into my head.

It's a bit of a groundhog's day plot in Ah! my goddess.

Here's what the general idea is - For some reason, Keiichi is going through the same day over and over. No one believes him. Urd and Skuld think Keiichi's story is impossible. While Belldandy sorta believes him because he's Keiichi, she is more worried that Keiichi might be having a simple mental breakdown from all the odd things that have been happening to him since she first appeared to him and that she and her sisters can't find any proof of him being stuck in a time loop. Their magic is of no help and their scans of his memories somehow are unable to detect his memories of previous loops.

When he tried to ask Hild and Mara for help, Mara mocks Keiichi and Hild finds it amusing, but believes that he'll find a way out of the loops on his own. Or she does make an offer to help find a way, but Keiichi gets cold feet when Hild talks about the price, but doesn't mention what it might be.

So after a few loops of no one either believing him or helping him. Keiichi either decides to have some fun with it, uses the time to improve himself, or simply whatever pops into his head.

Then again, how would Keiichi act when no one believes him when his day is happening again and again?

Personally, I'd figure after a slight period of despair, he'd probably try to get to know The goddesses a bit better, to both better his friendship with them and to try to find a way out by it somehow.

In my eyes that would lead to how the loop breaks. When Keiichi starts to reveal knowledge of things that they knew he doesn't know, They believe him. they use their Norn abilities to go check the time stream...... and discover that the same day has been re-occurring over and over and over again. After realizing that there isn't enough time left in that particular day to fix things, they tell KEiichi to say a certain phrase to them when he wakes up. That phrase would let them know that the parts of Yggdrasil and Nidhogg that deals with time has been compromised/infected with malware/ needs to be re-booted/ETC and that both sides should go get rid of whatever is causing the problem.

Funny thing is, I've never watched Groundhogs day. Been meaning too, but never was able to find the time.

(dodges a thrown boot)

The Ruins of Tollen

7th day of Bloom

6 years after E-Day

David Carmine was mature for an 11-year-old. He had to be. With four brothers and his mother to look after, he couldn't just blow off looking for food to play thrashball. Maybe before E-Day you could do that stuff, but he barely remembered what it was like before E-Day. He remembered that you didn't eat rats. Now, however, rat was good eating when you could get it.

He hopped down into the massive rain culvert and started for the six-foot high tunnel it led to. His mother would be insanely mad if she knew he was going into the sewer, into the ground. Locust were underground, but so were the rats. You did what you had to do, just like the Gears did.

The Gears... He was going to be a Gear one day. His older brothers, Anthony and Clayton, were almost old enough to join. When they did, the whole family would be allowed into Jacinto. They'd have food! Real food! He wouldn't have to hunt rats with a sharpened piece of rebar anymore. His brothers were going to join up so they could eat, and as soon as he was old enough, he was going to join them. His kid brother said the same thing. Mom was against it, but... well... you did what you had to do.

He stopped at the edge of the tunnel and peered inside, trying to distinguish movement with his eyes, trying to hear the sound of Locust moving around down there. He licked his lips nervously and hefted his make-shift spear. He hated going down there. Just once he'd like to be able to not go, to go find some of the other kids eking a life out of the ruins and play some thrashball or throw rocks at windows...

Why do they want to kill us so bad, anyway? he asked himself. What did we ever do to them?

He turned around and sat down at the edge of the culvert, his spear in his lap as he rested the back of his head against the concrete wall. He couldn't do it. Not today. He had a bad feeling about today.

What's Benjamin going to eat then?

The answer was simple and stark. His eight-year-old brother wouldn't eat. David took a deep breath and stood up again. Raising his eyes, he nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw someone standing atop the concrete wall across the culvert from him. His spear fell from his hand and hit the ground with a loud CLANG!

He quickly crouched to retrieve it, his eyes darting to the tunnel's entrance, hoping that if there were Locust in there, they hadn't heard it. When his eyes moved back to the other figure a half-second later, the person was no longer on the wall, but standing right in front of him, smiling gently at him.

David took a quick intake of breath at the sight of her, knowing right away that it was a special day he was going to remember if for no other reason than that the woman before him was so beautiful. You just didn't see beautiful women anymore, not here in Tollen. Everyone in Tollen was dirty, their clothes made of rags, scarred, wounded, dejected and demoralized. To see a woman like this, genuinely smiling, wearing a bright red dress that looked as if it had never seen dirt and a mane of blonde hair that was clean! Good God! CLEAN! Shampoo was something the women in Jacinto got to use, but here...

"You're a goddess," he whispered in awe.

"Of course I am," the woman said, offering him a bow.

He swallowed nervously.

"I am the goddess Eostre," she told him, her voice echoing in his mind like the gentle ringing of silver bells. "Are you David Carmine?"

"Are you here to take me to the afterlife?" David asked in a whisper. His mind honestly couldn't come up with any other reason for this woman to know his name.

"No," she said with a shake of her head. "I have been sent by the Almighty One to offer you Heaven's Grace."

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"It means that to help right your stars, the Almighty One has deemed that you are to receive a wish," Eostre told him. "A single wish for anything your heart desires. But... only one wish."

He was dreaming, he thought. He fell asleep next to the culvert. It was probably dark by now, and even as he was dreaming of this beautiful woman, a pack of wretches were probably sneaking up on him.

"Anything?" he asked, deciding that if he was going to be murdered any second, he might as well dream of something he'd always wanted.

"There are no limits to what you may wish for," Eostre told him. "Only that whatever it is must be made in one wish."

David swallowed. "I want them to go away," he whispered to her.

The goddess cocked her head to the side quizzically. "'Them?'" she asked.

"The Locust," David told her. "I want them to go away, all of them. Far away!"

The goddess appeared confused and flustered at the magnitude of the request, to simply snap her fingers and remove an entire race of creatures from this boy's world.

But... she had said there were no limits, and truly... there weren't. It was just a matter of how to grant the wish.

The boy locked steely eyes on hers and took a breath.

"I wish the Locust would all go away."

Eostre took a breath... and nodded.

What would Ah My Goddess, Sekirei, and Freezing look like combined...

Anyone feel like writing a story where Belldandy is a yarn bomber?