NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

HotelKatz

Ah! My goddess Fic ideas

450 posts in this topic

That sounds interesting.  Are you saying that the Mask is permanently attached?  It can normally only be worn at night. 

Eh, depends on the continuity.

For the movie and comics, it was during the night. For the cartoon, it was whenever the plot allowed it.

As for it being removable or permanently attached, I guess I'd probably go for the easy path, avoid giving a solid answer, and have it be up to the author.

If it was up to me writing the fic, I'd have it for the fic be sorta-timed based on how attached the mask is. As in, during the day, removable but difficult. During the night, permanently attached until daybreak, then it just falls off. If I need to come up with a sorta-believable reason, I'd probably go with 'Keiichi's around Belldandy and her sisters so much, some of their magic rubbed off on him and it allows the rules to be bent a little.' or some other malarkey.

Of course, if I decided to stick with the 'only at night' thing, I'd probably have to do something, like the goddesses are unable to figure out Keiichi is the mask/big head. or everytime someone tries to dispose of the mask, it magically comes back to Keiichi because this fic probably would have one of the more sinister Loki's.

There's also one thing that a few people would complain about. Like in order for Keiichi to wear the mask more than once, there has to be either Keiichi having a dark side that doesn't mind hurting or killing people who wronged him, or the power in the mask is very addicting.

Here's a question I have for all of you.

If the Norns were to put on the mask, would it effect them? If so, how would they act like?

On 07/10/2014 at 3:10 AM, IdiAmeanDada said:

So who would be more of a candidate for Heaven's Grace: Sam or Dean Winchester? Either that, or how do we get them to take a trip to Japan to have a visit with K1 and company? Maybe go on a Mara hunt?

I know this post is from ages ago, but i just wanted to share this.

I've stumbled upon this a few years ago, and just recently found it again. The Norns there are not from AMG Universe, but they can pretty much pass for them. An evil, sarcastic Belldandy is hilarious to read. I have troubles imagining Urd as a blondie, but other than that, it's a great read!

Take a look, i'm sure you'll enjoy it!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/281024/chapters/446744

Ok so I began to write a thing.

More specifically, an OMG/Fate stay night crossover thing. Had an idea that haunted me, so I decided to give it shape. To anyone that is familiar with Fate and the Nasuverse, I hope you'll enjoy. First chapter may come today or tomorrow.

57 minutes ago, solopy567 said:

Ok so I began to write a thing.

More specifically, an OMG/Fate stay night crossover thing. Had an idea that haunted me, so I decided to give it shape. To anyone that is familiar with Fate and the Nasuverse, I hope you'll enjoy. First chapter may come today or tomorrow.

Although I'm not too familiar with the Fate series, I might give it go once it's out. Any new OMG story is great news!