Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
HotelKatz

Ah! My goddess Fic ideas

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

That sounds interesting.  Are you saying that the Mask is permanently attached?  It can normally only be worn at night. 

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Eh, depends on the continuity.

For the movie and comics, it was during the night. For the cartoon, it was whenever the plot allowed it.

As for it being removable or permanently attached, I guess I'd probably go for the easy path, avoid giving a solid answer, and have it be up to the author.

If it was up to me writing the fic, I'd have it for the fic be sorta-timed based on how attached the mask is. As in, during the day, removable but difficult. During the night, permanently attached until daybreak, then it just falls off. If I need to come up with a sorta-believable reason, I'd probably go with 'Keiichi's around Belldandy and her sisters so much, some of their magic rubbed off on him and it allows the rules to be bent a little.' or some other malarkey.

Of course, if I decided to stick with the 'only at night' thing, I'd probably have to do something, like the goddesses are unable to figure out Keiichi is the mask/big head. or everytime someone tries to dispose of the mask, it magically comes back to Keiichi because this fic probably would have one of the more sinister Loki's.

There's also one thing that a few people would complain about. Like in order for Keiichi to wear the mask more than once, there has to be either Keiichi having a dark side that doesn't mind hurting or killing people who wronged him, or the power in the mask is very addicting.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Here's a question I have for all of you.

If the Norns were to put on the mask, would it effect them? If so, how would they act like?

Urd    47
Urd
On 07/10/2014 at 3:10 AM, IdiAmeanDada said:

So who would be more of a candidate for Heaven's Grace: Sam or Dean Winchester? Either that, or how do we get them to take a trip to Japan to have a visit with K1 and company? Maybe go on a Mara hunt?

I know this post is from ages ago, but i just wanted to share this.

I've stumbled upon this a few years ago, and just recently found it again. The Norns there are not from AMG Universe, but they can pretty much pass for them. An evil, sarcastic Belldandy is hilarious to read. I have troubles imagining Urd as a blondie, but other than that, it's a great read!

Take a look, i'm sure you'll enjoy it!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/281024/chapters/446744

solopy567    23
solopy567

Ok so I began to write a thing.

More specifically, an OMG/Fate stay night crossover thing. Had an idea that haunted me, so I decided to give it shape. To anyone that is familiar with Fate and the Nasuverse, I hope you'll enjoy. First chapter may come today or tomorrow.

vanagandr    203
vanagandr
57 minutes ago, solopy567 said:

Ok so I began to write a thing.

More specifically, an OMG/Fate stay night crossover thing. Had an idea that haunted me, so I decided to give it shape. To anyone that is familiar with Fate and the Nasuverse, I hope you'll enjoy. First chapter may come today or tomorrow.

Although I'm not too familiar with the Fate series, I might give it go once it's out. Any new OMG story is great news!

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Based on something from the Scarred Survivors topic, pretty much this post

Got me thinking. How would a fic where Belldandy is a crime boss, but still having her personality unchanged go? The cheap-n-easy way is to use the GTA games as a reference, but I suspect those kinds of fics are a dime-a-dozen. 

As for how and when Belldandy would have time to go and be a Yakuza boss... well, fanon tends to have her be able to do anything, so she probably could make the time or use some sorta spell to split herself in duplicates.

It'd be kind of funny to have Urd and Skuld confront Belldandy on it.

Urd: Bell, how could you? You come to Earth and become a crime boss... Again!

Skuld: Yeah!... Wait, what? You mean this isn't the first time big sis has done this?

Belldandy: Come on! You have potions and Skuld has machines! Can't I have a hobby?! Cleaning and cooking get so boring after awhile!

solopy567    23
solopy567
Posted (edited)

Hahahah, I was actually thinking that Keiichi would be the actual boss of some Yakuza group, Nisekoi style kind of thing. And then Bell comes down to grant him a wish, his first response is WTF Im a yakuza boss what just happened. He asks for her to stay with him, and from then...I dunno.

You can take it the comedy route where there is a bunch of shenanigans and the yakuza members are all fun guys and about as intimidating as a paper towel, or the serious route where a major mistake, Scarred Survivors style gives Keiichi the wish he doesn't deserve, but he is still a good guy at heart.

But yeah a fic where SHE is the boss could be hilarious.

Edited by solopy567

grayfox123    136
grayfox123
2 hours ago, solopy567 said:

But yeah a fic where SHE is the boss could be hilarious.

Bell chan as a Yakuza boss.....hmmm

Monday: All memebrs of the gang should clean the streets

Tuesday: All memebrs of the gang should help old ladies across the street

Wednesday: All memebrs of the gang should babysit for busy mums...

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Well, if Keiichi is a Yakuza boss, then I can't see him or his group being any more evil than the Jackal Organization in the Ratman manga. His cronies would goof off and bungle any mission he gives them, but when push comes to shove, they're as capable as he is.

Which means they don't get any successes until Belldandy arrives and becomes Keiichi's partner in crime.

I guess that means that Aoshima would either become Keiichi's first kill, a favorite target to rob and not feel guilty, or gets forgotten entirely as the midboss of a first stage.

As for how Belldandy would be as a crime boss in my eyes...

As capable as someone whose favorite video games are the Sims, Harvest Moon, GTA, and Payday.

5 hours ago, grayfox123 said:

Bell chan as a Yakuza boss.....hmmm

Monday: All memebrs of the gang should clean the streets

Tuesday: All memebrs of the gang should help old ladies across the street

Wednesday: All memebrs of the gang should babysit for busy mums...

Don't forget

Thursday : All members of the gang participate in Yarn-bombing.

Friday : Karaoke.

Sat & Sunday : Day off.

Nena Camadera    61
Nena Camadera

You know, I read a story once a long time ago-I can't remember if it was an actual book or a fanfiction-where a character, one of the sweetest and kindest souls you ever met, somehow unintentionally became a crime lord.  It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember it for the life of me. Anyways, the person was like Bell, totally sweet and kind and god damn it's right at the tip of my tongue, (Kasumi? From Ranma 1/2?? Did Kasumi become a crimelord? Crap, WHAT WAS IT?!) but she somehow became this amazing gang leader whom everyone loved, and her gang would go from doing illicit activities when her back was turned to fawning under her hand like a basket full of puppies. It was hilarious and adorable all at once, and I could see the same thing happening to Belldandy here. Make her the next well-loved Al Copone, then have Keiichi act as her unintentional body guard without changing his character anymore than you change Belldandy.  He just...somehow came across the job through sheer coincidence, and all these coincidences lead to these larger than life rumors about who he is and his capabilities.

Also, Saint Oniisan.

Jesus gets in with the Yakuza.

No, seriously. It's the most amazing thing I've ever.

solopy567    23
solopy567

This is glorious. This has so much comedy potential. I want to see this happen!