NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

HotelKatz

Ah! My goddess Fic ideas

487 posts in this topic

Hmmm... Yeah that would be pretty f***ed up wouldn't it.  Then again that's what this whole situation is anyway so...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, this was actually an idea I had a while back except it was for the Inheritance Cycle when I was hooked on those books.   It was Eragon instead and the doctors name was Dr. Galby, who claimed Eragon had made up the name Galbatorix and made him the enemy.  

The whole thing was inspired by this mental image I had of Dr. Galby taking Eragon to a rundown amusement park to show him the old roller coaster he had been riding while he thought he had been riding a dragon.

That idea still gives me chills whenever I think about it.

Keiichi being in a mental asylum with his life in canon A!MG being a delusion kinda reminds me of a Star Trek The next generation episode.

The episode? Frame of mind.

Here's a video of a review.

http://sfdebris.com/videos/startrek/t247.php

I think I've actually seen that one :O

This also kind of reminds me of a parable I heard somewhere.

It goes something like this:  One day you stumble across a magical garden.  There, you are greeted by the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.  She tells you that you are free to stay here and live by her side forever.  In the garden you will not age, and the garden will provide everything you need to live.  However, should you take one foot outside of the garden, you may never return again.

I guess it's kind of like an allegory on the nature of dreams.  Once you wake up, you see the faults in the reality you once lived. 

In a similar way, Keiichi has "woken up" and thus can never return to the life he once lived.  

Just days before he is set to receive his wish, Keiichi is killed in a sporadic racing accident.  He then finds himself in heaven, greeted by a certain blue eyed goddess. 

Not sure really where I'm going with this one, but the idea is that Keiichi is unexpectedly killed and Bell can tell that something is not right.  Possibly, she plans on trying to give him his wish even if he is dead.   

Obviously needs fleshed out but personally, I suspect time travel shenanigans. 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:14 AM, Adelance said:

Just days before he is set to receive his wish, Keiichi is killed in a sporadic racing accident.  He then finds himself in heaven, greeted by a certain blue eyed goddess. 

This reminds me of a story idea I had quite a while ago.  I posted it on my FF.net profile.  It even has a tentative name in case I ever got around to writing it.

Defending His Life – Keiichi is killed in a freak accident. Afterwards, he discovers what REALLY happens after you die. In a place where the System Force has no power, can he still get his ‘Forever’ with Belldandy? Or will he have to start over from the very beginning?

11 hours ago, IdiAmeanDada said:

This reminds me of a story idea I had quite a while ago.  I posted it on my FF.net profile.  It even has a tentative name in case I ever got around to writing it.

Defending His Life – Keiichi is killed in a freak accident. Afterwards, he discovers what REALLY happens after you die. In a place where the System Force has no power, can he still get his ‘Forever’ with Belldandy? Or will he have to start over from the very beginning?

Oh cool

My idea has kind of evolved a bit more into a mystery type scenario.  I'd imagine Yggdrasil has some kind of system to keep track of when people are supposed to die, so when this death isn't listed, Bell would know that this had to be the work of someone that works with the system (so gods/demons).  Only question then is who and why?  Meanwhile she pulls a few strings to preserve Keiichi's soul in some kind of purgatory so she can speak with him and offer him a wish before he truly passes on. Depending on what he wishes for, they then go on from there trying to figure out who or what would want him dead.

Speaking of mysteries:

I wonder how an AMG/Detective Conan crossover would go....