SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Keiichi Morisato

where are you from?

18 posts in this topic

sorry for the delay Ojiisan but i have used linex before but not much just takes some getting used too, for me personally when living in america its easier to use american software.

It's an even smaller world than that, it seems: I used to live in Spring City, PA when I was about 8 to 14; only a few minutes away from both Reading and Pottstown. Pretty crazy to know two other members here are from the same area! I was born in Pittsbugh, though. Moved out to St. Louis at age 14 due to my dad having to move because of his job at the time.

Currently living in Columbia, MO due to studying at the uni here (first journalism, now history).

Yes, I know Missouri too: Lived and worked in St. Louis's western suburb of Creve Coeur for 18 months (many years ago), within walking distance across Lindbergh Boulevard to Monsanto's headquarters.

Went back years later to work at the construction site of the Callaway nuclear plant near Fulton. Joined the Churchill Memorial Library on the Westminster College campus in Fulton, where ol' Winnie gave his famous "Iron Curtain" speech soon after the end of WW2.

[Did you know that Auguste Chouteau was only thirteen years old when he and fellow French explorer Pierre Lacléde founded St. Louis in the mid-eighteenth century? I've long remembered that bit of historical trivia.]

Edited by Ojiisan

Lowell, Massachusetts here! Very close to Boston! Been here all my life.

With many new members, or from those of you who haven't participated in this topic, share with us where you're from, where you're currently living, and vice versa.

For me, I was born in the United States but my mom's family came to the United States form Poland. I have family relatives that came from Poland and from Austria while my dad's side of the family are descended from Native Americans. My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee and she had some drama for my mom and dad when they got married. She crashed the church and tried to stop it. Then, when my sister was born, she tried to have my mom declared unfit to raise her great grand-daughter. But, my mom's side of the family have always been nice to us. While my grandfather never liked my dad, after my granddad passed away, my grandmother started to warm up to my dad after she realized that he has always been there for my mom and his family and had never left her. Even my aunts, bless their hearts. While I never had Polish features when I was younger, now that I'm older, those Polish features are very visible. I'm just proud of my heritage, being Polish and being a Native American, although I have more Polish in me than I do of being a Native American. :grin:

Officially, from a tiny village in the South-Eastern corner of my country.(didn't grow up there though..grew up in the far North of my country where my parents worked as academics at a prominent regional university.)

Have been a resident of my country's fair capital city (Abuja) for the last six years.

Born and raised in the Kansas City area (US).