SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Nena Camadera

Madhouse...

192 posts in this topic

...of a Madwoman...

So I don't know how popular this thread will be, but technically I'm making this in regards to the various fics I've written, especially Angel Biter and Origins. The world the stories take place in is highly AU, and so for those who've read the fics this is a place to ask for any clarification or more information on any of the terms that come up, such as the Goetia or Slayers, tulpas, and the term 'Wendigo' and how it's associated with Valkyries. This can also be used to gain more information on any of the secondary cast within the series, such as their background or why they appear in one fic but not the other.

I won't give out any spoilers, but I will go into more detail on the many worlds within the series. Feel free to offer critique or questions.

I don't bite unless I smell needless hostility.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4645294/1/Angel-Biter

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4668171/1/Origins

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/486036/Nena-Camadera

Hehe, now I get to sit here and bug you about when you are going to release the next chapters. (Like I have room to talk! Pot? Kettle!)

First Danver joins up and now you. It will be good to get some experienced writers in here!

Feel free! Harassment usually gets me out of procrastination and back to focusing on the story. I'm actually working on AB37 right now. About five more pages and it'll be done.

I found Davner's page just exploring the site. It's good to see he's getting back into the fanfic community after his hiatus.

Agreed, I am SUPERSTOKED that Haleos is getting updated again.

Better be seeing some bursting o' de chest in AB37. :)

Oh...chests shall be bursting wtih joy and baby monstrosities and Belldandy will-

Can't say that yet...

Holy smokes, Nena's here too!?

Now it's a party.

Yes. YES! FREE TULPA FACE HUGGERS FOR ONE AND ALL! *starts throwing confetti*

Nena!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Nena, Good to see you here :)

If i understand the word Goitia, comes from the The lesser key of Salomon .and I think some from Alesteir Crawely , Is that right? I have a wicca friend that loves that stuff, and sometimes tries to explain them to me.

I must say the angel Bitter is mind blogging, and really puts my english to test, I have learned a lot from it.

Hello Nanahuatzin!

You're right about the Goetia. They originated from the '72 Lesser Spirits of Solomon'; 72 evil spirits that way back in the day King Solomon brought to heal through magic and Sigils and rituals that usually involve a protective circle to ensure the more...agressive spirits don't flat out kill the summoner when brought forth. As for Aliester Corwley, he followed the Thelemic path which does have some connections to Ancient Egyptian Gods, however as I cannot say I know a large amount of information about he man or his path, any associations wtih him are more coincidential rather then purposeful. Instead, I base a lot of the characters after a variety of old Gods, ranging anywhere from Buddhism (Marller's grandfater Mara and his three daughters) and the Kabbalah (the Ruach and Neshama, the Assiah, Gehenna, andYetzirah) to older religions such as Norse mythology, ancient Egyptian (Thoth, Ammit, and Buttsn-Anubis), Greek/Roman (Hades and Persephone,) and even stretching as far back to Sumerian, the original inhabitants of what became Babylon or Modern Day Iraq (Kingu, Inanna, Ereshkigal). AMG being what it is allows me to dip into whatever I see fitting, and so like Atlus and their SMT series, I'll pick and choose deities and demons from various lands and time periods and create characters based around them that better suit my needs.

Do to my own beliefs I try to stay away from what many sorces see as 'Wiccan' or 'Pagan' and generally try to stick with what the older stories say about those deities.

And...um...YAY! I'm imporving your grasp of the insanity that is the English language!

Good, I love mythology . I specially love how you make those characters breath (or whatever they do instead...) ;)