Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Nena Camadera

Madhouse...

Urd    52
Urd

**opens the door**

**pokes her head in**

Sooo...

Any news from around here?

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

I think she is now in the Philippines for 2 weeks, so you may not get a response from her for a while.  She did finish CH06 of Scarred Survivors, though.  :)

Urd    52
Urd
11 minutes ago, IdiAmeanDada said:

I think she is now in the Philippines for 2 weeks, so you may not get a response from her for a while.  She did finish CH06 of Scarred Survivors, though.  :)

Ohhhh!!!

Okis! Thanks for the heads up! ;)

Go and update Scarred Survivors then! gogogo!

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

HAHA, I still need to beta it.  But it should be up sometime between now and the end of the weekend.  :) 

And I got a note from her that basically said that everything was up in the air because some dude didn't sign the paperwork he was supposed to.  So she is in "Hurry Up and Wait" mode right now, I would reckon. 

Urd    52
Urd
9 minutes ago, IdiAmeanDada said:

HAHA, I still need to beta it.  But it should be up sometime between now and the end of the weekend.  :) 

And I got a note from her that basically said that everything was up in the air because some dude didn't sign the paperwork he was supposed to.  So she is in "Hurry Up and Wait" mode right now, I would reckon. 

No chance for a sneaky peak? hmm???

**wink wink**

**snug snug**

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Impatient, are we?  Path to the dark side, that is. 

What the heck, here is the first sentence in the chapter:  (Text is white, highlight over it to see it as I am too stupid to know how to use the new spoiler system, apparently)

Chrono advanced on her position, flying high and diving towards her, and it was as the two of them were about to collide in another clash of violence that the unthinkable happened.

vanagandr    209
vanagandr

The spoilers work the same way they used to, even if the button is missing. Just type (spoiler) and then end it with (/spoiler) and it should hide the text in between them. Although do it with [ and ] instead of ( and ) because I couldn't use those here, since it would turn into a spoiler segment XD

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

We shall see. 

THIS IS A TEST

vanagandr    209
vanagandr

That works :) 

Btw, the reason why I've mentioned it (aside from the obvious), is that unless you put the text in a spoiler box or it's much later in your post, the contents will be displayed in the Recent Posts at the main forums hub. Text color isn't applicable there, so you need to use the spoilers box to really hide the content ;)

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

HEHE, yeah.  But then again, its not like EVERYONE doesn't click on it anyway.  ;)

See?  What did I tell you!

Nena Camadera    63
Nena Camadera

Unfortunately nothing will happen regarding Angel Biter or Origins while I'm away from my place.  I didn't bring the files with me, which makes updating the documents a bit more difficult than usual.  When I get back to my place hopefully I'll be able to change that a bit.  We'll have to see what happens.  Till then, I'll be a writing fiend with Scarred Survivors when I'm not busy with other stuff, as I'm having a lot of fun with this story, something I think IdiAmeanDada can attest to.

Urd    52
Urd

***walks by***

As much as i enjoy SS, i also miss AB and Origins. It's been over an year since the last update... **sniff sniff**

I wish your full time job was writing (about Ah! My Goddess, that is).