Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Nena Camadera

Madhouse...

Nena Camadera    63
Nena Camadera

Well, it's been a while with all that's been going on in my life, yet somehow I still managed to squeeze a chapter out.

Angel Biter, Chapter 39: Infestation is up! Have a look see!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4645294/39/Angel-Biter

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Haha, did it hurt? j/k, will read ASAP.

Nena Camadera    63
Nena Camadera

Two new chapters for two separate stories are up and running.

Devil's Advocate, with Marller's awakening as children fight a monster:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10349085/4/Devil-s-Advocate

and Black Sunrise, where Keiichi ventures out into the Underground Abyss in search of supplies while being hunted by demons:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10264263/3/Black-Sunrise

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

It rises from the ashes!

Spatial Chronaut    7
Spatial Chronaut

Origins? I thinked it was finished. Oh well, you've cheered me up with this update. When will you update Angel Biter? =D

Nena Camadera    63
Nena Camadera

Origins had only been on a hiatus because I had no idea what I wanted to do with the chapter other than have a focus on Urd and Macha's relationship. I still have several arcs I need to get through before I can even consider it done, such as Celestine's fall from grace and Skuld's birth (believe it or not, Skuld in particular is very important, because of some of the things it delves into.) There's also Mara, whom we haven't heard from since Urd's departure, and the manga and anime both state that Belldandy, Urd, and Mara were together in their childhood. And I've got plans for that poor demon, as well as World of Elegance....but that's for another time.

As for Angel Biter, I've got a whole two pages done for the next chapter. I can't really say when it will be done, as I strive for my chapters to be at least fifteen pages long. Up until this upcoming Thursday I have some ample opportunities to get it brought up to speed since I'm off work, however following Thursday, my life will fall into chaotic disarray. I'll be leaving my current location for a two week training followed by a move to a new location and upcoming new base, new house, and new places to explore that for the first time in eight years isn't a desert.

In short, it may still be a while before you see an update for Angel Biter. Rest assured, it is being worked on, however.

Spatial Chronaut    7
Spatial Chronaut

Good, I like those stories and your writing style is really pleasant, I'm a huge fan of Urd and of the relation mother/daughter between her and Hild. I'm really curious about Skuld and I'm sure isn't a simple task to explain such a thing, I'm sorry I have no suggestion for you at the moment.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for it and I'm happy for you that you have a break from your job. Take your time. =D

Nena Camadera    63
Nena Camadera

After several months of training and little free time do to Monster Hunter, I finally return with a new chapter.

The final installment of the Purgatory Arch for Angel Biter is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4645294/40/Angel-Biter

Spatial Chronaut    7
Spatial Chronaut

A friend of mine too is playing Monster Hunter, we're talking of the same chapter (4th)?

Anyway, yay! You have no idea how much you've lighten me up with this amazing update. After a very bad week, knowing them out of that nightmarish place was what I needed. However, I guess that the troubles aren't finished yet.

To be honest, at the start of the chapter I hadn't understand from who's point of view it was writed the scene, you know very much how to leave someone hanging. =D

Also, I didn't remember that Loa was infected, and I wouldn't have expected him to die like that.

How many chapters before the end?

Nena Camadera    63
Nena Camadera

Yep! That's the one! I've been a veteran Hunter since the Freedom Unite days on the PSP, and this latest installment is by far the best I've experienced so far, especially since you can 'finally' go online and hunt with other players. This is huge for me, since a recent move has left a great deal of close friends spread few and far between.

As for Angel Biter, I'm glad the chapter was able to brighten your day, especially after a bad week. This chapter in general was a little bit odd. I ended up experimenting with it a bit, just to see what I could do. To put it simply, the first section of the story is actually the final part, where Urd confronts Loa before inevitably killing him. It's viewed essentially from Loa's perspective, with Hild and the audience riding along in his mind as viewers to his execution. The difficulty in understanding what was going on was intentional, so that I didn't spoil what was happening until the very end, where people had the chance to put two and two together.

In hindsight, I'm not sure how well it worked, given the fact that I've gotten a review or two mentioning 'cliffhangers'....

Regardless, Loa was always going to die by Urd's hands. I'd planned that out years ago for purposes that have yet to be revealed. It'll hold a more significant role later on, and that's all I'll say about his death.

As for the story itself, I honestly cannot say how many chapters are left in this story. I created Angel Biter as a saga of its own, which is why I've been dividing the story into 'Archs' over the years. (Six years and some-odd months, holy moly) It's supposed to be divided into roughly four archs, Assiah (earth), Purgatory (prison) Niflheim (hell) and the final arch, which is divided into two sub categories (revelations and past). I can say I'm about half way complete with the story at this point, but it's anyone's guess if it'll be forty more chapters before its complete.

Urd    52
Urd

Forty more chapters of pure awesomess...

**drolls like a fangirl**