Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
HotelKatz

Ah! My daily life with Goddesses and Monstergirls

vanagandr    203
vanagandr

That actually sounds like a nice idea, Katz :) 

I don't think that she should be too worried, given that she lived in the temple for so long in the actual series and never became worried about something like that. We've even seen her clean the main building (the temple itself) without making any worried comments about it.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

So, same temple as in Monster Musume or do another crossover?

Possible crossovers are with either Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, or etc... Or continue on with High School DxD, but make Akeno's shrine an active one.

vanagandr    203
vanagandr

Well, it depends on what you want to try. I mean, the one from MM should be fine, but if you've got an idea for a different one, then I don't see why not. Perhaps with High School DxD, since you've already had that into a previous chapter, but then again, feel free to try whatever inspires you the most.

elgordo    10
elgordo
On 10/19/2016 at 10:53 AM, HotelKatz said:

Miia and Belldandy getting a job as a miko would be interesting. I'd have to do some research, but learning new things is always fun. 

Should I have Belldandy worry about offending another goddess or god? 

I seem to remember that Belldandy once buzzed a Shinto Shrine (and begs forgiveness, of course) during her broom race with Hild.

So, yes, you're right, it seems she would worry about being respectful to the local kami. 

One Mini-Goddess episode involves having the statue of The Buddha from our favorite Temple come to life... and he turns out to be a bit of a jerkwad! 

Even then, Bell was polite to him. 

Skuld and Urd, on the other hand, openly mocked him (true to form) and were literally beaten by him with a special religious discipline stick.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Before I put the chapter in the fic up on Friday, should I add in a bit where the two shapeshifters meet face-to-face?

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Decided not to post it on FFN just yet. Will be trying to have everyone meet each other at least once.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

I'll be putting chapter 15 up on Friday and continuing this fic. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11DwAx_9ENBm2PP4FlMT4NywdlP9Y0QtEpBgDSfiJkP8/edit

Here's some concerns I had and stuff.

I wasn't able to do all the meetings. Most would have been repeats.

I wasn't able to do much with Tiffania. I never watched Familar of Zero and I'm hesitant to start watching because I don't like Tsunderes that get away with stuff, so I had to use the Wiki. I still feel real bad about about it

I made Rias an Elder Devil, a subspecies of the succubus race in Monster Musume, but I left in some hints that she might more powerful than she appears and/or has her own plotline offscreen... somewhat. She and other characters from that series will appear as side characters.

Should I instead make Rias one of the other subspecies of succubus? Here's a Link. http://dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Other_Races

Next chapter might be short, so I might include Peorth and Mara having some misadventures.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Chapter 16.

I'm about 200 words less than my target number. I'll be adding this when I post it on FFN.

Spoiler

I won't ever be doing a massive crossover like this again. This was a headache to do. Whoever can, you are a superior writer.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pOJX31W2DuCin9BTwpNduJddKWqsLP3RqG_FMR3609M/edit?usp=sharing

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Here's chapter 17.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RGuHcBllbwTRteDhXXlmCPCkytSMdJraZbFfwmsJmYo/edit?usp=sharing

Now for my thoughts. Warning, Spoilers for the next plot arc

Spoiler

Should I start off with Dopple already in her Belldandy disguise and merely doublechecking the sleeping goddess at the end or have Dopple knock out Belldandy and take her place for a few chapters?

If the former, I'll merely switch the italics, unless you guys feel that there should be a sense of mystery for even the reader.