SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

Forum Donations (July/December 2017)

4 posts in this topic

Let me start off by saying that this will be our forum appreciation topic for those members who donate, and for those who donate anonymously (your anonymous donation will remain anonymous). I'll try and keep this topic updated with our current state of donations and what we need moving forward.

I've created a new 'donors badge', which features Belldandy in the background and an opaque and clear 'donors' logo printed across the face of the image:

donors.png

What I need help with is that thoe of you who have donated, and would like to have the donors badge applied to your account, send me a PM. I've been doing a lot of administrative things lately, trying to fix some problems from my end, and some redesigning was needed. If you wish to remain anonymous on the forums to your donor status but would like the donor badge applied to your account, send me a PM.

Don't forget, without your support, this community wouldn't exist. Please use the donation button on the sidebar on the board index to donate to the site. Remember, we need your support. There are changes planned for the site and we're hoping to add some new features to the community for our members.

We still need your support. If you're able to send a donation to the community,we ask that you use the donation link in the sidebar. Remember, your support keeps the community moving forward.