Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
HotelKatz

Daily Life with Monster girl

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

What are your thoughts about this series?

As fr me, I like it. One of the reasons I like it is that no matter how dark the story threatens to get, you can be sure it will end on a happy note.

Though, I find myself more interested in the story more than the ecchiness.

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

I generally dislike ecchi series. It's not that I have a problem with the ecchi elements themselves (I don't mind those actually), but the intent behind them. A cheap way to boost sales.That being said though, I actually enjoy this particular series. The main reason isn't actually the story, but the characters. They seem to have enough perks and ways to make each interesting. Despite having several ones in the story already, each has their own distinctive personality and not just some generic one that ties to their character design.

The fact that it's a lighthearted comedy also keeps me entertained. So overall I'll say that I enjoy it at the moment.

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada

Interesting reveal on the new girl. Her name is funny, I think, as it seems like its almost the exact opposite of what little personality we have seen from her so far.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Ah yes, the Monstergirl in zettai roukai who has a fancy for poetic speaking.

Lala is kind of interesting. She speaks a lot of death, but is scared out of her wits when it comes to the opportunity of offing Kimihito or anyone really.

Edited by HotelKatz

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

She is actually a funny character. I liked the way she speaks and yet acts very differently at the same time.

I wonder who's next...

Sugoi    46
Sugoi

I love this series! Can't get enough of monster girls.

Hope there will be an anime adaption...

As fr me, I like it. One of the reasons I like it is that no matter how dark the story threatens to get, you can be sure it will end on a happy note.

I really dislike cliffhanger "endings" too. Luckily, this happens with MM rarely!

I wonder who's next...

I would like to see Alraune or Scylla next.

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada

Ok, I downloaded the latest chapter because I could not wait for it to show up on the Manga hosting sites. What a riot! Its obviously a filler chapter between arcs, but still.

They figured out a way to work in every single monster girl that has shown up in the series so far, to hilarious effect in some cases (poor Draco!!) And Su, oh my poor, poisoned, Su who completely loses all compulsion for civility. "He doesn't have any money for food, and five freeloaders just showed up and ate all his #@$%, so he's a little pissed about it."

Wow. This is on my list of top 5 chapters for this series, probably behind the Date with MON (my current favorite).

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Thanks for letting me know that the new chapter was up. I needed something to brighten up my day.

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

That was really hilarious. This was one of the best chapters for Suu. :roflmao:

Sugoi    46
Sugoi

They figured out a way to work in every single monster girl that has shown up in the series so far,..."

Except for the little devil (Lilith). I wonder what happened to her after she received "punishment" from Rachnera...

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada

I totally forgot Lilith. For me, though, its not much of a loss. She is supposed to be a "devil" but she looks more like a Succubus.

Sugoi    46
Sugoi

She is supposed to be a "devil" but she looks more like a Succubus.

Isn't it pretty much the same apprearance-wise?