SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

HotelKatz

Daily Life with Monster girl

120 posts in this topic

I appreciate the effort. The only reason I brought it up was to prevent anybody from having troubles. I recently followed a link to a similar site and was redirected to many other pages. All of a sudden, windows opened up atleast 24 new windows. I lost control of my computer until; I could break the connection.

I had to do a complete scan to be sure I hadn't been compromised.

3 hours ago, bejay53 said:

All of a sudden, windows opened up atleast 24 new windows. I lost control of my computer until; I could break the connection.

It's highly advisable to use so-called script and ad blocker add-ons (if your browser doesn't have those built in already) to prevent that as even legit websites can contain malware.

I would never browse the web (using my computer) without those.

I really did not have that issue with that site, but I understand the concern.  I personally would not post a site that I knew does that. 

Back on track here, was it me or was Miia showing a lot more Yandere tendencies in the OVA's than in the corresponding manga chapters?

24 minutes ago, IdiAmeanDada said:

I really did not have that issue with that site, but I understand the concern.  I personally would not post a site that I knew does that. 

Back on track here, was it me or was Miia showing a lot more Yandere tendencies in the OVA's than in the corresponding manga chapters?

Haven't had the opportunity so far to watch it. It'll have to wait until I'm on vacation. T__T

I have to reiterate this, our policy on torrent sites is very strict, because our webhost does not permit us to post links to torrent sites. It's actually a violation of their terms of service, which is why we don't allow the posting of such links. Links to social media viewing sites like youtube are permitted as long as they aren't illegal video streaming sites that focus the majority of their content on illegal video content. This policy we've insisted on is to protect this community and this website from being sanctioned.

Chapter 52 is up.

I'll put my thoughts in spoiler box.

Spoiler

Slimes that come into contact with each other seem to either gain a mental connection or can contact each other anytime afterwords. It seems that black slimes either have a higher absorption limit for water, or can control it. Looking forward to the Jerk version of Suu.

I feel bad for Lala, for we all know how much pulled hair hurts!

I got my Monster Musume Blueray.

Contents are 12 episodes, OVAs, both Eng and Jap audio, music videos, Tv spots, promo, BD promo, and clean opening and closing prompts.

The downside? I don't have a way to watch it any time soon. my blueray player and TV are in where anyone can watch them and my siblings don't care for the series.

On 26.7.2017 at 1:00 AM, HotelKatz said:

...and my siblings don't care for the series.

Outrageous! :no:

Chapter 53 has been translated and released. Chapter 54 will follow next week.

HotelKatz, that's why I had purchased my own HDTV some time ago to prevent that kind of thing. I usually watch anime when I'm alone in the house because my parents never understood my fascination with this form of entertainment media. My brother just looks at them as nothing more than 'cartoons". I grew up on anime with my first introduction to it with Speed Racer back in the early 1970's. But, my taste with anime stretched across all forms of the genre. Sports anime, I don't really care too much for. Although, Sakura and Princess Nine are two of my favorites.

At least there is one illuminated person in your family. ^_~

LQ versions of chapter 54 are out.