NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

HotelKatz

Daily Life with Monster girl

104 posts in this topic

Here's a silly-stupid theory, the villain who sent the three monster girls is...

John Smith, Ms. Smith's brother from the hentai version of Monster Musume!

New chapter seems more filler than anything.

I think so as well. i have some theories.

Either it's because Okayado is planning on making the Vampire girl a reoccurring character and doing the backstory now, trying to delay things to better work out the end of the story arc, trying to flesh out the world some more, or was burnt out a bit by some events in their life that we don't know about.

Worst case scenario in my mind? Kimihito becomes a vampire. I kinda prefer him staying human. Since he's supposed to represent the everyman in Japan, I think it's safe to say this probably won't happen.

Ah well, at least I got to see the leech girl again.:grin:

19 hours ago, HotelKatz said:

Worst case scenario in my mind? Kimihito becomes a vampire. I kinda prefer him staying human.

I do too, and I fear I will lose interest if he does.  Can we say "Jumping the Shark" if that happens?

That's quite unlikely to happen IMHO. Ms Smith explained in case Zombina bit someone they would have to die right after that. Otherwise the body's immune system of the bitten one would neutralize the virus. (so it's totally different from what we're used to as for Zombies in other works and pop culture) And vampires have a very low infection rate which is why they are at the brink of extinction.

All is well ends well. Too bad that there won't be another chapter until July.

I got my fourth book of the I heart Monster girls. It's the little side story stuff.

Going by the back of the book, it's also the final collection of side stories. Not sure what that means for the main series. While a part of me hopes that doesn't mean that Okayado is thinking about ending the series, I'd rather not see the series flounder about before a cancellation.

But the stuff is still pretty good, even if a number of the humor is dated or probably changed to fit an english audience. It's nice to see Papi in her original characterization of where the childish act is only partially true. We got a bit of another visit back to the farm. Ms. Smith gets more screen time.

I think I'd give Ms. Smith a go!...