Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
Firefly One

What's your genre?

Firefly One    19
Firefly One

If your life was made into an anime/manga, what parts would you want to be used, and what genre would it be?

Spatial Chronaut    7
Spatial Chronaut

Good question. For me would be good something between Full Metal Panic and Ah! My Goddess.

For the part of the life... Uh... I don't know, perhaps... No, I don't know. The only thing it's that I would be happy if there are present my bros and sis'.

Edited by Spatial Chronaut

Sugoi    46
Sugoi

Mhh... my life has been rather unspectacular so I guess that pretty much nobody would want to read/hear even just parts about it...

But as for the genre(s?) I would prefer comedy (with some slices of fantasy).

Firefly One    19
Firefly One

I'm sure you have something someone would want to read about - most people have peaceful everyday lives with a few exciting parts. And "exciting" can mean different things to different people.

Keiichi Morisato    416
Keiichi Morisato

While there are a lot of genres that I've enjoyed, I think I would want to be animated into a slice of life anime series. :)

Sugoi    46
Sugoi

I'm sure you have something someone would want to read about - most people have peaceful everyday lives with a few exciting parts. And "exciting" can mean different things to different people.

Well, surely there are moments with some entertaining value, but that's mostly when I mess up. ^_^;;;

Firefly One    19
Firefly One

Messing up is a big part of life - that's where you learn most of life's lessons (at least that's what I think - not trying to make myself out to be wiser than I am.)

If your life was great and you never made any mistakes - well, it might make a good Iyashikei manga, but I think messing up would make you a more interesting and endearing character - as long as the mistakes help you grow, they weren't for nothing.

Edited by Firefly One

webmonkey44    13
webmonkey44

the difference between good and bad slice of life i would argue is way the conflicts of life play out. its the only sensible way to explain the difference i can see

Keiichi Morisato    416
Keiichi Morisato

When I first started, it was all about sci-fi anime and mecha anime. I grew up on Robotech, Ronin Warriors, Voltron, Gobots, Dangaioh, Appleseed, Mobile Suit Gundam, the first first series of the anime.

Sugoi    46
Sugoi

Lately I have been very much into the "isekai" genre. In those stories the protagonist gets reborn or teleported to a fantasy world. Popular examples are "Konosuba" and "Overlord" for instance.