Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
vanagandr

Ah! The lost contract

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Managed to get around to reading this. Free time seems to slip from my hands as of late.

Liked the chapter and the mental image of Hild in that sweater. Simply delicious.

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada
1 hour ago, HotelKatz said:

Liked the chapter and the mental image of Hild in that sweater. Simply delicious.

I know, right?!?  :D

vanagandr    203
vanagandr
12 hours ago, HotelKatz said:

Managed to get around to reading this. Free time seems to slip from my hands as of late.

Thanks Katz! Since this arc is loosely based around Peorth's from the manga, I thought that I could take some more liberties here and there. Also, I'm kind of surprised how successful that idea appears to be. Perhaps I was onto something good :biggrin:

solopy567    23
solopy567

Phew, reread the whole thing because I forgot how the plot went.

Well, as they say it's about time they got it on!

And damn you for this cliffhanger. Reaction chapters are always difficult to wait for.

vanagandr    203
vanagandr
6 hours ago, solopy567 said:

Phew, reread the whole thing because I forgot how the plot went.

Well, as they say it's about time they got it on!

And damn you for this cliffhanger. Reaction chapters are always difficult to wait for.

Well, after spending so much time on various other arcs, I thought that I had to move back to the main one, and made some progress for Keiichi and Bell. 

Plus I had this idea on what to do with the Test, as I didn't want to follow the same approach as the manga (for variety's sake), so I threw a bit of a curveball there, with Hild's curse.

And on a different note, this is the first time in my stories where Keiichi gets to meet Belldandy's father in a more traditional setting (as far as meeting his perspective father in law is concerned). Add the fact that Belldandy cannot lie, and you can expect a pretty interesting discussion ;)

vanagandr    203
vanagandr

While unrelated to the story itself, this is actually one of the things I've mentioned in a previous chapter, and... it kind of happened:

AMG Hild the VirginKiller

So, lo and behold, this is Hild in a virgin Killer sweater! :D