NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

Health Concerns, I'm Okay

3 posts in this topic

Some of our members are aware of this but for nearly the past two weeks, I was struck with some kind of affliction that has prevented me from any type of activity. My family currently lives in Flint, Michigan, where that water contamination scare is currently happening. Well, to make a long story short, I thought that the water was safe to use (come to find out that it isn't the water that's the problem but rather the old water pipes that run through the city that contain lead). The lead found its way into the drinking water and that's what has happened to our city.

To make things worse, before I knew about this, I was struck down by something that caused severe dizziness, vomiting, nausea and chest pains. It was only in the past day or so that my sister was able to take me to the emergency room at the local hospital. It had been such a long time, and I do mean a very long time, since I had spent such an extended period of time in the hospital and after they conducted some diagnostic tests, took blood and urine samples, did a CT scan of my head and an x-ray of my chest, they couldn't find out what caused this affliction in the first place. They were worried that this might be the lead-up to a stroke, which was why they kept me for such a long period of time. Six hours, to be exact.

When all was said and done, the emergency room doctor discovered that I had come down with an extreme case of peripheral vertigo and gave me a prescription for the dizziness. For those of our members who are worried, I'm doing okay, taking the medicine they gave me and staying far away from the local tap water. When this dizziness is over, I plan on following up with our family doctor and getting a more thorough medical exam to determine what exactly caused this in the first place.

It's good to hear that you're feeling better, KM. Still, I strongly advise you to avoid using that contaminated water and try some alternative (i.e. a very good filter system).

Well, all that I has to say have already said it Van, so... I quote. Drink also the bottles of water.