Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

zhaoshuais

Fate/Stay Night: Creating a Servant Card for Characters of Ah! My Goddess; Thoughts, Ideas?

zhaoshuais    0
zhaoshuais

The problem is that Keiichi Morisato should be luck rank EX for sure. He should be a Rider with at least A+ riding skill,the stats should be strength:E,Endurance:E,Agility:A+(at least),Luck:EX,N. Phantasm:(depends on equip bring into the battle),Mana:(E in daily life,But have A++ potential as large power from goddesses are kept in his body) For N. Phantasm,I think the beginning weapon for him should be Gluhenden-Hurz which he used to defeat Halval,it should have at least A+ rank.And,of course,he should take all the gifts he received from belldandy, and all these items are blessed with goddess's power. Keiichi's Personal skills: Charisma, Eye of the Mind (True),the bless from goddesses(this should be EX) The reason why I want to discuss this crossover is that Keiichi's experience would be good for almost all FSN characters as his story begins from one promise with belldandy,but the problem is that the relationship with the goddesses of fate makes him unbeatable in fact, as luck EX almost means luck E for opponents. 

It seems that everyone ignores other states when they see Luck EX.

And the problem seems exists for almost all characters of  Ah! My Goddess.Earlier I attempted to start a team crossover fan fiction to to aru majutsu no index ii,and to aru majutsu no index ii fans told me that considering Keiichi and Skuld would certainly find a way to defeat Touma with high technique, goddess team would be almost unbeatable there,as Skuld's technique power would be more advanced than Academy City,their Magic Gods seems equal to belldandy at most,and may be even weaker in spirit. It seems that Ah My Goddess is considered as not suitable for almost all crossover because of the balance problem.

My English is poor,So if I make some mistake,forgive me. 

zhaoshuais    0
zhaoshuais

Seems ignored

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Not ignored, just am unsure that any of us have any experience with this card game or the anime/manga you are looking to cross over?  Certainly there are issues because of the fact that most of the main characters in AMG are literal goddesses compared to most other characters out there.  I mean, lets face it, as insanely powerful as some characters can get, how many of them at their peak could compete with Belldandy when she releases her seals.  And I won't even get started with Tyr or Hild. 

Keiichi Morisato    423
Keiichi Morisato

It isn't that this topic was being ignored. I think you didn't give enough information about what you're trying to ask. Since this is in relation to an anime series, that would have been more helpful to point out. Also, your topic title didn't clearly state what you're getting to in regards to your topic and most visitors and members tend not to even look at a topic like that unless their interest in your topic is inspired (I'll re-edit your topic title). But, truth to tell, I've never heard of this until I just read your topic postings but I did a simple search and discovered some information that might help some people understand what this is:

Parameter Rules are a set of rules for representing the relative power of each item ranked by letters under different systems, translated into specific parameters "for no particular reason." There are five main ranks, E, D, C, B, A, that each have a quantifiable number assigned to it. Considering "one" to be a "normal value", E is equal to "ten" and it increases by ten incrementally until reaching "fifty" at A. A is the highest normal rank, but there is an exception to the rule with the EX Rank. It represents something that falls outside of the numerical ranking scale, a value that cannot be quantified under the normal system because it is in a league of its own, powerful to the extent of rendering comparisons meaningless.

There is more to this, which is why I'll post a link to the extended article, but this is in relation to the Type-Moon anime series. It may give you an idea of what this is about. Take a look at your new topic title and you'll see what I mean. Your original topic title was kind of odd, which is why most of our community might have passed it by.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameter_Rules