SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Nena Camadera

Growing Pains

89 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nena Camadera said:

Nope...Sorry, but this one isn't even close to the ballpark its for far left field.

You forgot something...someone: Vikoka.

Kingu has his own part to play, but don't forget Vikoka, and more importantly, who rescued Vikoka in Origins

Well, random theory number 367687 is scracthed off the board. Ok..no problems!

Holy quacamole.

I had indeed forgotten Vikoka.

Off to read everything again so i can remember where Vikoka was left last time he was mentioned! =)

mwahahahaha

Yeah,,,I haven't visited Vikoka in a while, but don't forget that he's the driving factor behind Angel Biter--everything from the attack on the shrine to Skuld and Keiichi being kidnapped and thrown in a cell with Mara are all Vikoka's doing, and now that Urd's in Niflheim, she's placed herself that much closer to where the Karmaic Chakras, Vikoka's organization, can reach her.  They're still active and now that their base in Purgatory's been sautéed to hell, they've got a plethora of new reasons to lash out against the Daimakaicho and anyone/anything related to her.

I'm guessing that Vikoka is going to die a slow and painful death if he is going as far as i think he is right now -_-

He'll have a unique death,  I'll say that much. 

On 28/07/2016 at 1:29 PM, Nena Camadera said:

He'll have a unique death,  I'll say that much. 

Death by direct hit Pokeball on the head!

Mwahahaha

Edited by Urd
delete stuff