Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
HotelKatz

Ah! My monster party

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Yeah, I decided that the sequel to my halloween fic will be one that I talked about here. Mainly because I was listening to the title music of one of my favorite video games

Spoiler

I'm tempted to go with these for costumes.

Not sure that I'd make Urd dress as Jack Sparrow, though. At least not for long.

I haven't watched the New Star wars movie, but I'll try to give it a watch. Otherwise, I'll have to give Skuld a different costume.

Since I'm going to go with Hild being the instigator for it, Vampire-Keiichi would make a nice servant for her.

Chances are that'd it be a light-hearted fic. No one dies or gets attacked. Perhaps some people would get scared by the monster-fied people, CoughAoshimaCough.

The reason it'd be a light-hearted fic is that I keep thinking I'll be using this. Keep in mind this is one of those things that might change the whole view of the fic. And provides a good smokescreen for why Hild is reusing one of Mara's failed schemes under some halloween decoration.

Every human but Keiichi pretty much either treats the whole thing as either a dream, a hallucination, or a prank by N.I.T.

As for why Keiichi gets singled out, Hild makes it different for him that once he becomes Count Dracula, he is no longer in control of his body. Count Keiichi is. All human-Keiichi can do is watch, hear, taste, and think.

One of his victims for a vampire bite is going to be Urd. Due what changes Hild did to the spell, Urd's goddess half gets more suppressed by her demon-half as the night goes on, after Count Keiichi bites her.  She can pause the change if she concentrates. But the changes done to Keiichi make his bite feel really good and addictive.

All the changes get undone by morning... Save for what Hild finds too interesting to simply toss away. And if Urd gives in to the changes, she'll stay a demon.

So the fic might also end with Keiichi being immortal, thirsting for blood, and unable to come into contact with Belldandy for long.

Edited by HotelKatz
Trying to talk with family while posting at the same time.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

I'm a little over halfway done with the first chapter. I honestly think I shouldn't aim to have this done by this halloween and should aim for next year's halloween.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_u0S0LAlF8y5iHwHNW3wmfAslpAXrR4cqNEw5AR5Mno/edit?usp=sharing

My thoughts and spoilers

This honestly feels like an action adventure story with some halloween elements. 

As for the Hilds that i have planned so far, I kind of plan on each of them having their own area and theme-ing it up. Naga-Hild would mostly focus on magic from various series, R.Mika-Hild would focus on wrestling... Not too sure what I had planned on Elvira-Hild. Can't quite remember. Maybe she summons various monsters from cheesy b-movies? Need to think of two other Hilds. If you have better suggestions, I'd like to hear them.

As for Mara and Shinku-Hild, I'm tempted to have them help and hinder the Hilds. But I'm starting to think that maybe i should replace Shinku-Hild with Hagal. Then I can have a situation where MAra and Hagal screw up the plans of both the Goddesses and the Hilds, purely out of a rivalry with each other. But if I put Shinku-hild with the other Hilds, then Shinku-hild would have a 'creepy doll' area.

As for what's the goal of the hilds, aside from the 'changing people to their costumes, I'm starting to think this might all be Hild's way of helping the goddesses, Keiichi, and the Nekomi townfolk get over the faintly-remembered business with the Klowns.

But that would be better if I were to focus on the goddesses, them being a little out of character for a few chapters. Again, something that would be better by aiming for next year's halloween.

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

Seems like a really fun Halloween special :)

I did leave a suggestion for the two other Hilds to be Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers, given the whole concept of those series. But now that I think of it, maybe one of them and the other could be from a different series. If could be even possible to use a monster-girl Hild (although as part of a costume) not only to match the whole Halloween theme, but also as a reference to your Monster Musume crossover.

It might be even funny to see her cosplay as a goddess, just to piss Urd off :D

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

I think I'll use the Goddess and both Morrigan and Lilith.

As elgordo said on the chapter, it'd be good to mess with Urd. Since I'll be doing this over the year until halloween of 2017, I'll be using it to figure out how far will Hild mess with Urd's head.

I'll use both Morrigan and Lilith. Their theme will be illusions. First illusion will be making the goddesses think there's only one. The second illusion will making the goddesses think the only thing both will do is use illusions.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

One thing for the Goddess-Hild part that I'm thinking about doing.

Should Hild taunt Urd by temporarily taking the form had Ansuz been Urd's mother, where Urd is a full goddess?

If I did write that, I see two possibilities happening.

One : Urd gets thrown all outta whack, but eventually gets over it.

Two : Urd loses her temper in a big way, where her 3rd dimensional appearance starts glitching out and changing every so often. It's more like a person getting angry enough to forget how to breath for her. One moment, Urd is herself. Next moment, she's a 15 foot tall uber-muscled werewolf. Then she's a male version of herself, and so on. She even uses them to her advantage as she attacks Hild, but while too enraged to even think straight.

It's probably safer to go with the first one, but the second one seems really tempting, even though there's no basis for any of it in canon.

What are your thoughts?

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

I think that option one is kind of more easy to use (at least without paying too much attention to that version of Hild).

Also, given how the temporarily split Urd acted, why not base the Goddess Hild after Urd's own half? Goddess Urd was somewhat similar to Belldandy, and it could make Urd feel odd to see her mother imitating that part of her personality.

Although, if it's about changing forms, then what would Urd look like if Ansuz was her mother? Skuld looks like Tyr the most, and Belldandy doesn't actually resemble either of them too much (maybe a combination of both), so Urd would've been the one most similar to Ansuz?

The first option is easier (since it references the manga), but the second seems the most unique, I guess. 

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Heck, there's even a way to trick Urd into thinking she's somehow talking to a manifestation of her goddess half.

Have Urd walk through a hall of mirrors. Each one shows a different version of Urd, like one being a full demon, a human, a witch (Refering to the monster girl fic might be a bit tricky. witch outfit with potions?), a male version of Urd.... and the goddess version. 

Probably would have disguised-Hild claim something like... I dunno, barriers between dimensions are weak at that time of year? It'd be an odd way to claim the old myth in a few places where on all Hallow's eve, the barrier between the living and the dead gets a little thin.

As for Urd's looks if she were Ansuz's baby, I'd imagine... probably the cheap way that animation would do it, merely changing the color of Urd's skin and hair to Ansuz's.

Now the fun part is does Hild mess with Urd's mind to have her become a demon or help Urd deal with some selfdoubts that might've arisen or re-occured because of the Killer Klown business and how both of her sisters kinda are closing themselves off from her because they're trying to deal with their personal fallout with the Klown business?

vanagandr    201
vanagandr
12 hours ago, HotelKatz said:

Have Urd walk through a hall of mirrors. Each one shows a different version of Urd, like one being a full demon, a human, a witch (Refering to the monster girl fic might be a bit tricky. witch outfit with potions?), a male version of Urd.... and the goddess version. 

Not necessarily. From what I remember, there were some panels in the manga (from the mini goddess koma) where Urd was actually wearing a witch's outfit. Even if the readers don't make the connections to the monster girl fic, they'll make the connection to that. Plus, Urd likes to fly on brooms (well, Belldandy also likes that, but that still counts) and potions were something that witches were fond of making.

13 hours ago, HotelKatz said:

Probably would have disguised-Hild claim something like... I dunno, barriers between dimensions are weak at that time of year? It'd be an odd way to claim the old myth in a few places where on all Hallow's eve, the barrier between the living and the dead gets a little thin.

Another way with this is to claim that she's here due to some sort of system glitch that allowed someone from an alternative reality to cross over to Urd's current world. In her case, she's what Urd would've been if she chose to become a full goddess. Or something of that effect.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Due to some difficulties, this will be put on hold until next year.