SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sugoi

Yandere Simulator

8 posts in this topic

If you haven't heard about this yet, it's a western indie game featuring an open world setting that's still in development for PC and Mac. The art style is anime-esque. You play the "heroine" Yandere-chan and have to make sure that your potential rivals don't get to confess to your love interest (Senpai). And since the heroine is a yandere it means she won't play fair... According to the description the gameplay is similar to the Hitman series.

So far I haven't played any Hitman game yet (shame on me?). So I can only assume what the gameplay of Yandere Simulator is like. The concept, however, I find very interesting. It's definitely something you don't see every day. But that's coming from someone who likes yanderes... (in manga) ^_^;;

image-02-700x393.jpg

Yeah, the concept is interesting and what from what I've watched, the gameplay and Graphics look nice.

Heck, from what I hear, there'll even be a way for the PC to win senpai and not have to kill everybody.

i heard of that game its more like hitman abostion

Kaede.jpg~original

YOU LOVE HIM, I WILL STOP YOU!

On 4.7.2016 at 0:22 PM, HotelKatz said:

Heck, from what I hear, there'll even be a way for the PC to win senpai and not have to kill everybody.

Yeah, you can capture them among others and do various things to make them give up on senpai.

On 7/8/2016 at 9:09 AM, Sugoi said:

Yeah, you can capture them among others and do various things to make them give up on senpai.

they add more stuff like turning into a demoness, more open world, and mush more in the updates to come  

Sounds interesting. Need to check out the new content.

On 4/29/2017 at 6:53 AM, Sugoi said:

Sounds interesting. Need to check out the new content.

btw only the succubus path is not ready yet and its unplayable at this point