SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Nena Camadera

Scarred Survivors

1,250 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Urd said:

And i'm curious to know what will Deb's reaction to Urd will be when they meet again. And what Urd's reaction will be. Will they just not say a word on the subject? Will Urd casually ask what happened to her that she left in such a hurry and even left her car keys behind? Hmmm....tasty. Urd knows Deb is starting to get suspicious and Deb knows Urd knows it too...interesting!

Urd: "There you are, Debra. You dropped your keys in the parking lot. Here."

Debra: [freaking out and desperately trying not to show it] "Uh…thanks."

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Imaginos1892 said:

It's one way it can go. Or it can go like:

Urd: stares at Debra and waits for a confrontation.

Deb: stares back, but quickly looks way.

Urd: Good girl.

Deb (thinking): i'm going to find out who you are and what you are up to. Just sit and wait.

Edited by Urd

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Imaginos1892 said:

1. Definitely a good question.
2. We have no evidence that’s Mara.
3. If that demoness was involved with Stewie-the-perv, Urd would already know. Nena and Idi dropped vague hints it could be Hagall again, in Chapter 41.
4. Is Mara-or-not-Mara with the infestation, or just blending into the background?
5. I think Urd is investigating the Evil Wish with extreme prejudice, and this is part of it.

Oh, i'm betting it's Mara all right. Cheetah and Jackal with burning fires that smells of sulfur? Mara confirmed.

There's a very good reason to rule out Hagall as the demon, since Keiichi has met Hagall before, yet the "blond demon" passed by him when he was leaving the gym. If that was Hagall, i'm pretty sure he would have recognized her.

Plus, Hagal would not submit to Urd in the way that demon did. 

Now, what has happened to far in the story that would make Urd suspicious there was a demon's contract involved with Aiko, that she goes so far as to question Mara about it? So far, as far as i can see, nothing. Sadly, people are raped everyday, and there's really nothing connecting Aiko's incident years ago to a demon's plot and scheme. Unless ALL rapes are part of demon's contracts...Very unlikely.

Which makes me believe Urd knows nothing (yet), but is extremely suspicious of all the demonic activity around them. She's sure she's not the target, so if it's not her, must be someone else. They went there because of Aiko in the first place, so maybe she's putting 2 and 2 together?

But still doesn't make sense why Mara was acting like a soldier in front of a General in front of Urd....and also doesn't make much sense that Urd seems very..how to put it, at ease so far. If she was THAT much suspicious about something fishy going on and didn't know anything about the demons being mostly everywhere, i'm sure she would have acted suspicious already. A raising of eyebrows, being distracted looking over a group of people while other people are talking to her..i dunno...anything. She just seems too cool with it...Almost like she's in charge of something that is going on.

Hmm...hmm...hmm...and more hmmmmmm.

Need more info to further thoerize about this. As things are, the theories are just too random and lack a proper foundation.

Edited by Urd

22 minutes ago, Imaginos1892 said:

It would seem that Debra has a touch of the Sight. Why? Could it be that she has encountered demons before? Not aware of what they were, of course, but enough to stir up latent senses.

Forgot about this part.

Yeeeeaaaa...kinda strange about how so many people in this story have a sixth sense of some sort. Debra can "see" them for what they are, Keima sees the devil in Urd, MacGuiness also experiences some "very-close-to-the-truth" episodes...

Everybody is a sensitive these days -_-

Strange..i could swear there was a post from imaginos when i left my desktop. Did you delete anything? 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Urd said:
3 hours ago, Imaginos1892 said:

It's one way it can go. Or it can go like:

Urd: stares at Debra and waits for a confrontation.

Deb: stares back, but quickly looks way.

Urd: Good girl.

Deb (thinking): i'm going to find out who you are and what you are up to. Just sit and wait.

Nope, I think Urd would be completely casual. She has nothing to gain by freaking Debra out any more than she is already. Urd doesn't enjoy tormenting mortals for no reason.

If Debra gets more freaked out about Urd, she'll be freaked out about her sister Belldandy too, and try even harder to get Keiichi away from her 'for his own good'.

2 hours ago, Urd said:

Yeeeeaaaa...kinda strange about how so many people in this story have a sixth sense of some sort.

Well, Urd said that mortals can become sensitized to Goddesses and demons through exposure, and that Dreamweavers like Verdita #69 sometimes have to keep them from going batshit crazy.

2 hours ago, Urd said:

Keima sees the devil in Urd

The Devil In Miss Urd? No, let's just NOT go there.

Keima sees a dark aura around the hotel, too. I'm thinking he had a run-in of some sort with a demoness, long ago, that left him with…women issues. Maybe Takano was already his girlfriend, and that's why he was OK with her.

What have Urd and Belldandy seen? They HAVE to have noticed all the demons hanging around so why haven't they said Word One about it on-stage? Warned Keiichi and Aiko to be careful?

2 hours ago, Urd said:

Oh, i'm betting it's Mara all right. Cheetah and Jackal with burning fires that smells of sulfur? Mara confirmed.

There's a very good reason to rule out Hagall as the demon, since Keiichi has met Hagall before, yet the "blond demon" passed by him when he was leaving the gym. If that was Hagall, i'm pretty sure he would have recognized her.

Plus, Hagal would not submit to Urd in the way that demon did.

OK, to make absolutely clear what I'm saying here:

The demoness Urd was talking to was definitely not Hagall. She might, or might not, be Mara.

If Urd's demoness minion had a contract with Stewie-the-perv, she would have told Urd, both as part of 'reporting to the commander' and from knowing what would happen when Urd found out she didn't.

There are hints in Chapter 41 that Stewie-the-perv's contract might be with Hagall. Prisoners get killed and it's obviously their own fault. As if they maybe saw something that wasn't there, or failed to see something that was?

Urd knows Hagall was behind the Evil Wish. Was enjoying watching Belldandy be tortured for ten years. Dumped Keiichi into Hell in his own head.

When Urd catches Hagall, it's going to be Ragnarok for two. Then there will be questions. Loooots of questions. Urd will find out everything Hagall ever knew about the plot.

———————————

Please try to remain calm. You can panic if you want to, but it won’t help.

Edited by Imaginos1892

Can't properly quote from smartphones, so here goes nothing.

Yea, while i do agree that urd has nothing to gain from terrorizing deb, she's not exactly on urd's love list either. She's most likely going to play it dumb, and watch for deb's reaction, who's probably also going to play dumb. But still, it's going to be interesting to see thrm from now on, and also deb around bell when she realises urd is not the only one whom she should be afraid there...interesting times. I'm almos5 rooting for the woman to start digging and find out a thing or two about them. You know. For....reasons XD

Keima having met a demoness that left him afraid of women would be too much far-fetched imho. Let's not justify everything in this serie with the occult, pluuuueese. Japanese man are usually not too confortable around women. Maybe something did happen to him to make that tendency even worse, but wouldn't go that far to say he met a demon...

As for your justification as to why everybody seems a sensitive these days, i would gladly buy it if deb hadn't been around the norns for a grand total of a day and half. Or 2 days top.

Yup, agreed with you there. Bell and urd MUST have noticed all the demons lurking, yet said nothing. Maybe that's why they had a huge argument as soon as they arrived in the hotel? 

Moving on to the last topic. I understand what you mean now. But i wouldnt place my chips on stewie landing a contract with hagall. Think she's only responsible for aoshima's one. 

I do agree when urd puts her hands on her, it will be ragnarok for two thou. There will be fireworks everywhere XD

Coming back to the blonde demon, wether it's mara or not (i still think it is) it makes no sense whatsoever to be "urd's minion" as you titled it. Urd is too proud, too afraid to be connected with anything coming from down there (more than she already is) to go as far as having a minion of hers. 

So what kind of demon would submit to another, who's really not your "master", and Why?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Urd said:
1 hour ago, Imaginos1892 said:

Well, Urd said that mortals can become sensitized to Goddesses and demons through exposure, and that Dreamweavers like Verdita #69 sometimes have to keep them from going batshit crazy.

As for your justification as to why everybody seems a sensitive these days, i would gladly buy it if Deb hadn't been around the Norns for a grand total of a day and half. Or 2 days top.

Debra's a cop. Deals with the seedy underbelly all the time. Maybe ran across a demon or three in the process?

She was exposed to the screaming demon in Keiichi's watch for three years. Sealed demons can still have effects on those around them; in the manga, Mara caused Tamiya to buy the CD she was sealed in.

Would Debra be able to sense the watch-demon now?

Why doesn't Keiichi sense anything? He's been hanging out with Urd for five years, and a Dreamweaver took interest in him.

Keima having met a demoness that left him afraid of women would be too much far-fetched imho.

Yabbut combined with the fact that he can sense Urd and the Black Suit Demon Convention, it's less far-fetched.

Coming back to the blonde demon, whether it's Mara or not (i still think it is) it makes no sense whatsoever to be "Urd's minion" as you titled it. Urd is too proud, too afraid to be connected with anything coming from down there (more than she already is) to go as far as having a minion of hers.

She sure acts like a minion, though. In ten years Urd may have gotten less concerned about contamination, or accepted it as a necessary evil in her search for Belldandy, and now her investigation into the Evil Wish.

Edited by Imaginos1892

If belldandy was still trapped within aoshima's web, i could see urd associating herself with a minion of some sorts. Kinda like she did in afegnanisthan (wasn't a minion thou..just an informant. I still wish we could have a glimpse of what happened there :/)

But i don't see her going that way with belldandy free and healing. Urd wants "revenge" (maybe too strong) and wants to find out who was responsible for her sister's hell, but i don't think she's willing to go that far for it.

She's already banned from heaven and stripped of her position. Imagine what else would happen to her if they find out she had a "professional" relantion with a demon...

On second thoughts, it will be interesting when Lind finds out urd's been talking to mara. With urd being as much as a goddess as she is a demon, would lind have any morality to forbid urd from mantaining contact with an old friend?

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Urd said:

If Belldandy was still trapped within Aoshima's web, i could see Urd associating herself with a minion of some sorts. Kinda like she did in Afghanistan (wasn't a minion tho..just an informant. I still wish we could have a glimpse of what happened there :/)

How far back does the association go? Maybe it started while Belldandy was still trapped, and Urd didn't even know where.

8 hours ago, Urd said:

But I don't see her going that way with Belldandy free and healing. Urd wants "revenge" (maybe too strong) and wants to find out who was responsible for her sister's hell, but i don't think she's willing to go that far for it.

Too strong? Saying Urd wants revenge on those that bound Belldandy to Aoshima for ten years is like saying the ocean is a bit damp, or a black hole is a mite heavy. Belldandy has told her some of what she endured. She saw, and heard, the videos. How good is a Goddess's memory? Do they play in her nightmares? They caused her to lose her shit, and that got her banished from Asgard for 3,000 years. And, she's a half-demon. Hagall should be spending every second of every day terrified. Urd has all of eternity to spend hunting her ass down and thinking up ways to express her displeasure, things that only a demon can do.

8 hours ago, Urd said:

On second thoughts, it will be interesting when Lind finds out Urd's been talking to Mara. With Urd being as much as a goddess as she is a demon, would Lind have any morality to forbid Urd from maintaining contact with an old friend?

Is 'keep Urd from talking to demons' part of Lind's orders? Doubt it. Would she report 'Urd's talking to demons' to HQ? Maybe, but I think she'd investigate first, and start by asking Urd "WTF,O?". She'd wonder if maybe Urd has good reasons to be talking to demons. She has to suspect there's a demonic conspiracy of unknown proportions behind Belldandy's entrapment. After learning what was done to Belldandy, and finding out that Urd barely got there in time to save Holy Bell, Lind has to be just a little bit suspicious of the authorities that ordered her to prevent Urd from freeing them.

———————————

“Congratulations on our glorious victory! It…was a glorious victory, wasn’t it?”
“No, but if we think fast we might live to lie about it!”

Edited by Imaginos1892

Posted (edited)

Now that i really stop to think about it...what is Lind's real mission, regarding urd? To control where and when she uses her powers? To prevent her from giving into temptation and switching over to the demons side? To stop her from investigating further and find out exactly who or what was behind aoshima's wish, even after it was nulled? Hmmmmm

And tbh, while she and urd have a blooming friendship going on, and even if lind is starting to feel and think for herself a little bit, i do wonder what would her reaction be when she finds out urd's involvements with demons. Would she ask questions first, throw punches later, kinda like you said? Or would she fall back full into valkyrie mode and end the party right away?

Edited by Urd

17 hours ago, Urd said:

Now that i really stop to think about it...what is Lind's real mission, regarding urd? To control where and when she uses her powers? To prevent her from giving into temptation and switching over to the demons side? To stop her from investigating further and find out exactly who or what was behind aoshima's wish, even after it was nulled? Hmmmmm

Lind has no responsibilities in regards to Urd outside of enforcing the terms of her banishment. 

So much speculation, so much jumping to conclusions.  :)  Maybe we will clear up some of that in the following chapters.  :P

Here is a picture of Morgan (or the girl that inspired her).  Just that all her hair is that teal/blue color, not highlighted like here. 

2379.jpg