Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Nena Camadera

Scarred Survivors

Urd    46
Urd
7 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

Biggest thing to note is that Asgard, Niflheim, and Jotenheim are on the same dimensional plane, whereas Midgard and the other worlds are all on lower dimensional planes, with the World Tree branching through all ten dimensions to connect them. 

But...

But....

BUT!

Doesn't make much sense in my head, since Urd said that she was born on the southerlands of Niflheim, right along the border of Helheim and Hades...

I need to make a map of this... -_-

"

Adelance    7
Adelance

Just got caught up with this.  Great work so far!

Also after reading this, it somehow helped me figure out how to deal with a crisis at home, which felt like nothing in comparison.   So thanks!

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Urd said:

Doesn't make much sense in my head, since Urd said that she was born on the southerlands of Niflheim, right along the border of Helheim and Hades...

Fish swim, snakes crawl, Urd bullshits…

Plus she was just tossing off a sarcastic reply, as I remember.

Edited by Imaginos1892

Urd    46
Urd
26 minutes ago, Imaginos1892 said:

Judging from Bell's and Skuld's reaction, she was telling the truth!

Nena Camadera    54
Nena Camadera
10 hours ago, Urd said:

But...

But....

BUT!

I need to make a map of this... -_-

"

Sorry, no pictures. This isn't something I'd know how to draw...

5 hours ago, Imaginos1892 said:

And worlds, despite their dimensional seperation, can still exist close enough to one another to the point where there are bridges between dimensions that allow for crossings.  That's what Urd was implying by her comment. Same thing works on Midgard with it's proximity to Alfheim and various other dimensional worlds where children get whisked away at night by fairies.  They cross into another dimensional plane and into a world not their own.

Urd    46
Urd
2 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

Sorry, no pictures. This isn't something I'd know how to draw...

Can i try?

Nena Camadera    54
Nena Camadera

Crazy girl, since when have you needed my permission to draw an interpretation from the story? Go for it! 

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892
22 hours ago, Urd said:
23 hours ago, Imaginos1892 said:

Judging from Bell's and Skuld's reaction, she was telling the truth!

Or, just talking about something she shouldn't, in front of uninitiated mortals. Took me a while to find that, right after Jackson met the Ugly Beast in Chapter 15.

Edited by Imaginos1892

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892

I think Mara will be very, very interested to hear about the demon in the courtroom. I hope Urd can tell the tale without adding too much bullshit.

Holy Bell thinks the demon's aura is wrong, even for a demon. Is Mara hunting a demon that's gone bad, even by demonic criteria? One that could upset all the Nine Realms and throw even Niflheim into chaos?
———————————
You think you know pain? Try wearing a corset!

Urd    46
Urd
18 hours ago, Imaginos1892 said:

I think Mara will be very, very interested to hear about the demon in the courtroom. I hope Urd can tell the tale without adding too much bullshit.

Holy Bell thinks the demon's aura is wrong, even for a demon. Is Mara hunting a demon that's gone bad, even by demonic criteria? One that could upset all the Nine Realms and throw even Niflheim into chaos?
———————————
You think you know pain? Try wearing a corset!

I already had mentioned a theory about them (the Demon Convention) seeming to be chasing a rogue demon...buuuut, it's pretty much just gut feeling and expeculation...

It seems my crystal ball failed on the date.

No news as when we might expect a new chappie?

Nena Camadera    54
Nena Camadera

Sorry guys.  The chapter is done, Idi just needs to give it his final blessings before sending it up for edits and final posting.  We've both been busy with North Korean nuclear tests and stupid shiny reflective belts on my end, and having to play games and baby individuals who are part of a project team on Idi's end.

So, I present with you the Air Force's version of retardation at it's finest:

Remember, just when you thought being in the military sucked, something new will pop up from another branch or foreign military...

Edited by Nena Camadera

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892

That there is some real chickenshit, that is. A note that reads 'Swift to Fight'? Really? Bet you catch hell if you forget to capitalize the 'F', too. O'course, I won't even try to pretend the Navy couldn't be just as chickenshit.

Good news about Chapter 45, anyway. Are you still writing ahead? Got some of Chapter 46 done?

4 hours ago, Urd said:

No news as when we might expect a new chappie?

Sorry, Urd, I don't feel free to say anything about a new chapter until Idi posts it, not even that I have or haven't seen it yet. All bets are off after it's up!
———————————
It’s reassuring to find that the world is crazier than you are.

Edited by Imaginos1892