Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Nena Camadera

Scarred Survivors

Urd    46
Urd

**fetches her crystal ball from the trash bin**

"when the time comes, don't let him pull the trigger"

This is what Skuld meant, isn't it?

Keiichi is going to find Aiko, who may or may have not been raped again by Stu (gods, i hope not) and he is going to pull a gun on Stu and want to murder him on the spot. But for all intends and purposes, he's killing the wrong person.

But that was the plan all along. I still think that's what the demons wanted. For Keiichi to fail. For him to fall into misery. He kills a man who is partialy innocent (is doing what he is doing because he's under demonic control), so he is dammed for it. He is dammed for it, "loses" his right to a godly wish, which in turn makes Belldandy's wish null... (her wish only existed 'cause Keiichi was entitled to one in the first place).

It will take lot's of skill from both Urd and Belldandy to convince him to NOT kill him...

Only part that doesn't make sense is Mara and the demon Convention after the "rogue" demon. What's the thing with that? The white woman tried once, failed, and is stuck with it, even if she "lost" the case?

She wants to make it up so badly to her failure that she doesn't give a damm if Stu already paid for his contract?

Edited by Urd

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892
21 minutes ago, Urd said:

"when the time comes, don't let him pull the trigger"

This is what Skuld meant, isn't it?

Keiichi is going to find Aiko, who may or may have not been raped again by Stu (gods, i hope not) and he is going to pull a gun on Stu and want to murder him on the spot. But for all intents and purposes, he's killing the wrong person.

I still think Skuld meant it in a more metaphorical sense, not a literal trigger. I'm still going with my interpretation, 'Don't let Keiichi decide when it's time to have sex'. They have to wait until the decision is entirely Belldandy's, or Bad Things gonna happen again. Probably not as extreme as the first time, but enough to be a big setback, maybe even put their future on the wrong course.

We have to trust that the Norn Of The Future knew what to say, too; that her warning will have the proper effect at the appropriate time.

21 minutes ago, Urd said:

The white woman tried once, failed, and is stuck with it, even if she "lost" the case?

I don't think she's a demon. I think she's Rota-the-Deadite, but I have no idea why she'd be haunting Stewie-the-perv.

I think Mara and the Blues Brothers Demons are after something else. Maybe a demon that brought Rota-the-Deadite along for some reason.

We'll just have to see. Soon! Please let it be sooooon!
———————————
“What’s your secret for living to a hundred?”
100-year-old man: “Don’t die.”

Edited by Imaginos1892

Urd    46
Urd

All i can say is:

Ladies and gents, place your bets!!!

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892

Holy shit, what if it is Rota? Lind will shit whole pile of bricks!

What if Urd knew, or suspected? Might explain why she didn't want to call Lind.

Urd    46
Urd
1 minute ago, Imaginos1892 said:

Holy shit, what if it is Rota? Lind will shit whole pile of bricks!

What if Urd knew, or suspected? Might explain why she didn't want to call Lind.

Other than shock value, there isn't anything at all pointing at Rota.

Plus, Urd can't be hesitant to call Lind over it, 'cause even if it was Rota, Urd does not know who Rota is, and that she belonged to Lind's flight, once upon a time.

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892
5 minutes ago, Urd said:

Other than shock value, there isn't anything at all pointing at Rota.

White skin and hair matching the description from Keiichi's dream, rags of what used to be a white uniform, and the 'tumors' — Rabishu larvae?

She's definitely a Valkyrie, been through Hell (literally), and we know of one missing Valkyrie.

Edited by Imaginos1892

Urd    46
Urd
Just now, Imaginos1892 said:

White skin and hair match the description from Keiichi's dream, rags of what used to be a white uniform, and the 'tumors' — Rabishu larvae?

She's definitely a Valkyrie, been through Hell (literally), and we know of one missing Valkyrie.

I would have to go back and re-read Lind's story chapters, but wasn't Rota a redhead?

IdiAmeanDada    46
IdiAmeanDada
1 hour ago, Urd said:

But that was the plan all along. I still think that's what the demons wanted. For Keiichi to fail. For him to fall into misery. He kills a man who is partialy innocent (is doing what he is doing because he's under demonic control), so he is dammed for it. He is dammed for it, "loses" his right to a godly wish, which in turn makes Belldandy's wish null... (her wish only existed 'cause Keiichi was entitled to one in the first place).

It will take lot's of skill from both Urd and Belldandy to convince him to NOT kill him...

You are assuming, of course, that the wish can be retroactively nulled like that.  Does the wish recipient need to maintain their status after a wish is granted for fear of losing it?  Or are they free and clear to do as they please after the wish? 

Nena Camadera    53
Nena Camadera

My biggest questions for you all is this: Does Keiichi, a mere mortal who has already obtained his 'wish' (or in this case given it to Belldandy, who got her wish) have any other real affect on Niflheim based off the actions he may or may not do?  Is he a person of such interest to Niflheim, and if so, why? Or is he an inconvenience that managed to get one over on a demon or two once upon a time with some serious backup?  Is Stewart an individual of such interest that he affects the grand scheme of things for otherworldy beings? Or is he a component in something bigger?  Does Aiko, a mortal with no relationship to the gods that her brother did not grant her, have any real affect on these entities? Do any of these mortals do? Or are they all just cogs in a bigger machine at this point?

Does everything need to center around a mortal? Or is it possible that it has more to do with another individual, one of the gods, for example or even a demon/god that has not been revealed yet? A mixture of both? None of the above?

Urd    46
Urd
32 minutes ago, Nena Camadera said:

My biggest questions for you all is this: Does Keiichi, a mere mortal who has already obtained his 'wish' (or in this case given it to Belldandy, who got her wish) have any other real affect on Niflheim based off the actions he may or may not do?  Is he a person of such interest to Niflheim, and if so, why? Or is he an inconvenience that managed to get one over on a demon or two once upon a time with some serious backup?  Is Stewart an individual of such interest that he affects the grand scheme of things for otherworldy beings? Or is he a component in something bigger?  Does Aiko, a mortal with no relationship to the gods that her brother did not grant her, have any real affect on these entities? Do any of these mortals do? Or are they all just cogs in a bigger machine at this point?

Does everything need to center around a mortal? Or is it possible that it has more to do with another individual, one of the gods, for example or even a demon/god that has not been revealed yet? A mixture of both? None of the above?

My question to you would be: is there even enough material, at the moment, present in SS for us to answer that question?

Or do we have to answer it based on guessing alone?

Edited by Urd

Urd    46
Urd
1 minute ago, Nena Camadera said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/XhxPjkV

*Laughs in Stephen King*

I'm slow today...didnt get the reference... :(