Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Nena Camadera

Scarred Survivors

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892

Pretty cool. Check out Fate, by Kokia:

Karma and Nageki no Oto are good, too

Lots of great music in Japan. Shame it's so expensive and/or hard to find here in the US.

On 9/21/2017 at 2:04 PM, Nena Camadera said:

Peer, comrade, something to that affect.  An individual of equal standing within an organization.

Huh. Not something I'd expect to hear from that arrogant bitch Hagall...'flunky' would be a lot more in character. To me, anyway.
Your Hagall has come across as even more arrogant and bitchy than the original, so far.

Edited by Imaginos1892

Nena Camadera    59
Nena Camadera

Nice music selection guys.  I don't want to spam the forum with too many music videos, but the soundtracks for Neir/Drakengard 3/Neir Automata are all made by the same composer, and are amongst my top 3 soundtracks when paired with Shadow Hearts 2/3 (who share a composer) and Shadow of the Colossus (Which Urd will enjoy if she favored The Dark Colossus Rising from Neir Automata.)

1 hour ago, Imaginos1892 said:

Lots of great music in Japan. Shame it's so expensive and/or hard to find here in the US.

Trust me, there's a reason for that.  The CDs aren't any less expensive in Japan itself.  I've seen new CDs run for $60 at times. It's insane.

1 hour ago, Imaginos1892 said:

Not something I'd expect to hear from that arrogant bitch Hagall...'flunky' would be a lot more in character. To me, anyway.
Your Hagall has come across as even more arrogant and bitchy than the original, so far.

To be fair to Hagall, we've only seen her interactions with Bell and Keiichi, both of which got the better of her once before (which is bad enough as it is) and one of which is the daughter of the great enemy known collectively as Suharruru'ei, The Quiet Death (Ansuz).  She pretty much holds all of them in disdain, so we can't really say what her interactions are with other Falkin or even peers in whatever organization she's a part of.  For all we know, she could be a dedicated spouse, a hard-working employee, and an outstanding member of her community who volunteers on the weekends because its all with other Falkin and not with gods/mortals whom she can't stand.  We don't know right now.  There's just not enough detail to support either or.

Edited by Nena Camadera

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892
On 9/24/2017 at 2:17 PM, Nena Camadera said:

To be fair to Hagall,

Hmmmm. Ten million years of the most horrendous torments Hild can think of…that sounds fair to me.

Hey! Seal Hagall and Aoshima up together, with Hagall's powers removed, and prevent them from killing each other. Forever.
———————————
At my house, the 'things that go bump in the night' are cats.

Edited by Imaginos1892

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892
On 9/21/2017 at 4:04 AM, Nena Camadera said:

Am I missing anything?

"Thanks, Gibil" — Urd to Mara, just before hanging up to battle the rabishu.

Urd can't be dead. She…she just can't be. World of Elegance, either. Not like that, not killed by that abomination. Not before Belldandy has a chance to think, and regret, and make amends.
———————————
Delenn: "Prayers are fleeting, and wars forgotten. What is built, endures."

Urd    47
Urd
57 minutes ago, Imaginos1892 said:

"Thanks, Gibil" — Urd to Mara, just before hanging up to battle the rabishu.

Urd can't be dead. She…she just can't be. World of Elegance, either. Not like that, not killed by that abomination. Not before Belldandy has a chance to think, and regret, and make amends.
———————————
Delenn: "Prayers are fleeting, and wars forgotten. What is built, endures."

I think Nena had already disclosured what gibil means.

Think it was fire or something similar.

Oh, do i want to see belldandy regret that moment...and have the moment to make amends denied to her until she's begging for forgiveness. ..

Nena Camadera    59
Nena Camadera
9 hours ago, Urd said:

I think Nena had already disclosured what gibil means.

Think it was fire or something similar.

Yep. It was from a question Urd had earlier in the forums, though I can't remember the exact question off the top of my head.

You'll get to see Bell's reaction in the next chapter. 

Shit ain't gonna be pretty.  A whole lotta people don' fucked up this time 'round, and hell's to pay for all the playahs of 'dis game.

Adelance    9
Adelance

So are K and Deb pretty much screwed at this point? (especially Deb)  All they've got for protection is Belldandy, and shes off in rampage mode atm.

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Welcome Adelance.  You shall see in the next chapter, which has gone to beta today.

Urd    47
Urd
Posted (edited)

***gets her microwave bacon flavored popcorn ready***

****groans loudly and stores the popcorn away***

Edited by Urd

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Chapter 47 has been posted. 

Urd    47
Urd

Oh joy...I was expecting one chapter focused on "the other side of the fence"...and then back to find out what happened to Urd/Lind.

Wasn't expecting a chapter of nothing happening, followed by one (heck, maybe even 2) chapters of Belldandy and the demons kicking Hagal's ass to thy kingdom come.

I'm going to my little corner feel depressed over the fact that i'll prolly have to wait a month and half to find out how Lind and Urd are getting out if this one.

When i can get my head out of this hole i'll post a proper review...

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Trust me when I say that we are enjoying your angst over this.   <laughs like Renfield>