NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Nena Camadera

Scarred Survivors

936 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Imaginos1892 said:

Well, Urd did get stuck on Midgard for the next 3,000 years…

———————————

Not exactly Midgard...

Just 3000 years anywhere but Asgard... ;)

32 minutes ago, Urd said:

Not exactly Midgard...

Just 3000 years anywhere but Asgard... ;)

Picky, picky...

———————————

(Reporting a scam phone call to the Sheriff's office)

Detective: "What made you suspicious?"

Me: "Hell, I wake up suspicious."

But she has a point...  ;)

So after rereading chapter 8, I think there is something I didn't understand

Why was Lind put in charge of Urd again? Was it because of the risk she'll go crazy or was it something else?

On 10/04/2017 at 10:02 PM, IdiAmeanDada said:

That's like, 16 walls, right???  ;) 

Is this an Evangelion (Terminal Dogma) reference?

On 11/04/2017 at 7:07 AM, Imaginos1892 said:

Horrible thought — is Belldandy still legally married to Aoshima? Eeeewwww!

Could that be used to cause her or Keiichi trouble somehow?

———————————

This is actually a fairly decent observation, that i took for granted so far...

From a realistic PoV, Belldandy is indeed still married to Shitface.

Sooooooo....

***looks at her crystal ball**

- The authors have already confirmed the story will drift back to Japan somewhere later down on the road™.

- For this sake of this theory, let's assume that Aoshima is indeed sealed in some random item that either Urd or Lind put him in (prolly Urd..then handed the toekn to Lind)

- We could have 2 options here:

Keiichi eventually asks Belldandy to marry him. But in order to marry him, she must divorce Shitface first. Which includes a mandatory trip to Japan in order to get the divorce (heck, how do divorces work in Japan again?) This could bring them to having to release Shitface from his seal so he could sign the papers off, so that Bell could be free to marry Keiichi....Fun times ahead.

Or

There could be an ongoing investigation in Japan about the disappearance of Shitface, and ofc they would look for the his wife for clues. They would have to bring Shitface out of his seal so they could prove Bell is innocent of whatever they would be accusing her (prolly murder after years of domestic abuse). Still, fun times ahead...

Would either of this theories make sense, story wise?

2 hours ago, solopy567 said:

So after rereading chapter 8, I think there is something I didn't understand

Why was Lind put in charge of Urd again? Was it because of the risk she'll go crazy or was it something else?

Go back and read chapter 32 and then come back to me with your questions. A lot of these have the answers nestled away in Urd's conversation with Lind.

2 hours ago, Urd said:

Would either of this theories make sense, story wise?

The fact that Bell is still married to Aoshima, regardless of whether he's alive or dead, isn't the highlight of the story, and at this point, it'd be too far of a straw to grasp to say that Bell and Kei are close enough to actually get married storywise. As I've said in the past, at this point neither care about that fact, and it's highly doubtful it will be an issue that will come into play given the fact that's not the direction the story is going. Their reason's for going to Japan further down the road may or may not have to deal with Aoshima. Again, at this point, it's too early to say or even realistically wonder about, as for us as authors it's very very far down the road.

Oh wow I can't believe I forgot about that lol.

Posted (edited)

Instead, with stiff shoulders the college student placed her arms flat against her sides and bowed lowly to the two goddesses.  “Thank you very much,”

Well done, Aiko!

Alone once more and colder than ever, Featherless returns to shredding her papers, unable to sleep now after the visit with her sisters.

First Skuld leaves Belldandy alone, now the angels leave Holy Bell alone! Do these celestials have no sense at all?

There should always be at least one goddess or angel with her!

I hope that 'big book' she's tearing up is an old phone book or something.

Aiko Morisato found the angel Holy Bell in the darkness of magic in her brother's house.

Aaaannd…now she blows it.

OK, so she doesn't know Nebo was ready to kill Keiichi for accidentally seeing Noble Scarlet. Still sooooooo STUPID!!

Nebo is going to have a cow. Wait, he's an old god — he'll have a whole herd of cows!

———————————

Leo Bloom: “Well, if we assume you’re a completely dishonest person—“
Max Bialystock: “Assume, assume!”

Edited by Imaginos1892

Posted (edited)

Oh boy this is not going to end well.

Or is it? Maybe Aiko will actually be able to do something? It will be interesting. Maybe this is going to be an indirect way of thanking them for saving Keiichi. Who knows, maybe Aiko was what Holy Bell needed all this time. Help can come from the strangest of sources.

Edited by solopy567

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, Urd said:

Is this an Evangelion (Terminal Dogma) reference?

Deadpool!!!

Urd and Skuld must have eaten something spoiled (well, apparently they did!) if they think sleeping in a hammock is confortable.

Slept on them a few times in Brazil, and it always gave me a mother of backpain when i woke up.

It was ok for quick naps thou...

Wonder if Nebo will use the oportunity of sleeping next to Lind to have "the talk" with her....mwahahaha

After the red meat incident, i'm a little bit more convinced that Skuld spent some time with Urd on Niflheim for some reason. That, or they spent some time with a demon somewhere. Mara perhaps? I dunno...my demodar is tingling...

Soooooo....Urd leaves her cellphone with Lind so she can hear some music...interesting...would be even more interesting if a certain someone decided to call and Lind picked it up...mwahahahahaha

I had to smack myself in the forehead when Belldandy said she's her own woman and can make her own decisions.

Urd: "And what would that decision be?"

Bell :"To let Keiichi decide what he wants me to do"

Me: DO'H

Anyway...Aiko really did it, didn't she?

Oh, you little rascal! If this arc wasn't ending soon and if we didn't have a near-dead Morisato hanging around, i would say she's in for a rough time...but i bet she's getting away with it.

Maybe it will becomes their little secret, who knows?

Interesting to see that maybe it will be Aiko who will put 2+2=4 when she takes a look at WoE and remembers Nebo's explanation as to how they came to be...

In any case...Run away little girl, run away!!!! (WoW reference ftw)