NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Nena Camadera

Scarred Survivors

936 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Urd said:

Soooooo....Urd leaves her cellphone with Lind so she can hear some music...interesting...would be even more interesting if a certain someone decided to call and Lind picked it up...mwahahahahaha

So far, Urd has initiated all those calls. I'm sure she also deleted the number.

3 hours ago, Urd said:

I had to smack myself in the forehead when Belldandy said she's her own woman and can make her own decisions.

Urd: "And what would that decision be?"

Bell :"To let Keiichi decide what he wants me to do"

Me: DO'H

Belldandy wants to stay with Keiichi, it only works if it's mutual, so it really is up to him. She could leave unilaterally, but not stay.

3 hours ago, Urd said:

Anyway...Aiko really did it, didn't she?

Oh, you little rascal! If this arc wasn't ending soon and if we didn't have a near-dead Morisato hanging around, i would say she's in for a rough time...but i bet she's getting away with it.

Maybe it will becomes their little secret, who knows?

Interesting to see that maybe it will be Aiko who will put 2+2=4 when she takes a look at WoE and remembers Nebo's explanation as to how they came to be...

Yeah, Aiko seems to have a real selective-hearing problem, in addition to her tendency to be…sparing with the truth when it's convenient. "I promise I won't show this picture to anybody…"

Whaddaya mean, near-dead? Urd did the whole job, brought him back to life and healed him up. He's no deader than anybody else. Urd do good work!

Would Holy Bell keep secrets? Even from Noble Scarlet?

Nebo is gonna have a cow.

———————————

Prayers are fleeting, and wars forgotten. What is built, endures.

1 hour ago, Imaginos1892 said:

So far, Urd has initiated all those

calls. I'm sure she also deleted the number

I'm curious about the who, where, and when of this. 

I promise I won't show this picture to anybody

You all disappoint me so much... I can't believe you missed what Aiko added to the photo at the last minute. And with 'Cheech' of all people. 

Would Holy Bell keep secrets? Even from Noble Scarlet?

If course Holy Bell would keep secrets. Its a matter of who she would keep what secrets from. And why would Noble Scarlet, an angel barely a day old, be exempt from such secrets? 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

You all disappoint me so much... I can't believe you missed what Aiko added to the photo at the last minute. And with 'Cheech' of all people.

Didn't miss nuttin'. But Nebo wouldn't care about a little bag of some green leafy substance. Especially since she didn't light it. What are local mortal laws to him? Silly mortal laws, at that.

Lying to him about posting the picture, on the other hand…that could be highly offensive.

2 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

If course Holy Bell would keep secrets. Its a matter of who she would keep what secrets from. And why would Noble Scarlet, an angel barely a day old, be exempt from such secrets? 

A strange mortal invaded her room uninvited. After the way all the angels reacted to just being seen, I don't think she'd just let it pass, especially in her condition.

She seemed to take a lot of comfort from Noble Scarlet. Possibly because she is so young.

———————————

Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are revolting!

Edited by Imaginos1892

Damn cliffhangers.

I really do think Aiko will be able to bring some sort of peace to Holy Bell. I dunno, it's the middle of the night, everyone is asleep, and they are alone together. Things will be tense, and Aiko will see that angels can't actually speak so it will be like talking to herself. But maybe, just maybe she could tell the poor thing something that will make some great change. Perhaps by the morning Holy Bell will actually be able to speak with Bell.

Posted (edited)

Time for some 1 am random theories...

Soooo...

Urd mentioned something about demons enjoying eating meat before.

Skuld and her got food poisoning from some kind of meat...

Skuld has claimed to have met Hild before.

I doubt Hild had come to Asgard to have a chit-chat with them.

Or Midgard.

Which means....that i am 99% convinced that Urd and Skuld went to Niflheim.

Now, i can come up with 3536453634 theories as to why Urd would go down there...now as to what happened that Urd would take Skuld with her...

Well well well...isn't that interesting?

Edited by Urd
grammar

Man, you guys are getting good at this guessing stuff.  Now whether or not you are right....  ;)

Running late on the chapter.  We have enough to have a chapter, but really want to end the whole arc.  We are going to continue on to see where this ends up.  Could be a huge chapter, or a double release, but the time we release is still TBD.

DOUBLE RELEASE! DOUBLE RELEASE! DOUBLE RELEASE!

Now for real, splitting it into two chapters makes it easier to read. A chapter that drags on and on without end is difficult to finish. I'm reading something that gets over 30k words every chapter and it can become such a chore. Give it a cut down the middle. It not only will make it easier on the reader, but actually give you more space on the second part.

If this means we get 2 chapters on the same day, like we did on Christmas, sign me up!

Btw, my b-day is on Monday.

Just saying.... XD

No promises, but we'll see what we can do, guys.  Our biggest concern right now is that if we divide the chapters they'll both be too short, so that's why we're considering this as going either way.  Think of this chapter(s) as the season finale for Scarred Survivors, wrapping things up before we get started into the next bit of madness that this story will contain.

6 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

No promises, but we'll see what we can do, guys.  Our biggest concern right now is that if we divide the chapters they'll both be too short, so that's why we're considering this as going either way.  Think of this chapter(s) as the season finale for Scarred Survivors, wrapping things up before we get started into the next bit of madness that this story will contain.

Do what you guys feel more confortable with.

I'm ok with long chapters tbh...but if you feel like you have enough material for 2, why not?

Maybe splitting might give you guys more manuvering for filling in the scenes, without things seeming to be rushed (no idea if they are!), just because you are afraid of the chapters length by this point?

4 minutes ago, Urd said:

Do what you guys feel more confortable with.

I'm ok with long chapters tbh...but if you feel like you have enough material for 2, why not?

Maybe splitting might give you guys more manuvering for filling in the scenes, without things seeming to be rushed (no idea if they are!), just because you are afraid of the chapters length by this point?

I second that. Tell the story as it needs to be told, and leave nothing out.