Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Hildson

Ah my Goddess/Teen titans crossover

Hildson    0
Hildson

Hello everyone!

I'm assuming some people will be reading this, or at least enough to help me on a little project I've had for a very long time now. I'm kinda new on here, so I'm not sure how many people will see this or take it seriously, but here goes. a while back, and I'm talking like, six or so years ago, I had an idea of what if I took ah my goddess, an anime I really liked, and combined it with a cartoon I also really enjoyed, Teen titans! (and for the record, I'm not talking about teen titans go, the follow-up show from 3 years back. that c*** colored C** stain can rot in F***ing hell with Trigon torturing it from now until the end of time! I hate it that much!)

anyway, the central idea and glue for the story is partly a getting along with people and making friends, partly a gotta save the world kinda thing with heroes and villains of all kinds, (and that does include Slade, Mara, Brother Blood, possibly the brotherhood of evil, Toshiyuki Aoshima, as well as the honorary Teen titans, the Doom Patrol, and the justice league, which would pretty much be in the Unlimited phase from the cartoon) as it does rotate around Trigon, a few years after suffering defeat at the hands of his daughter, coming across Hild, and getting her to help him return to earth, and take it over again. and this time, Hild will join her army with his, and once they've pretty much gotten earth under their boot-heel, they'll be marching upon heaven itself, so as to conquer it too, and with it under their control, the entire universe, and perhaps the Multiverse, will be under their control. they even plan to Usurp the almighty one himself, and put him out of the picture! yeah, you read that right, they're going to try to defeat and/or kill God himself!

it don't get more epic than that! also, the story will rotate around the relationships the titans have with the Goddesses, who, along with Keiichi (and possibly Sayoko) come to Jump city when they find out that whatever's gonna happen, It'll happen there. it will particularly focus on Raven and Urd getting along. yes, they may not have much ground to stand on, but I feel the whole they're both Half-demon that struggle with one of their parents will probably be enough to be interesting to a lot of people. and in the end, they're the ones who end up saving the world, along with their, shall we say, extended families.

I've got a lot more about this, and if you're interested, let me know. I've got a fanfiction.net account too if you think we could talk there more efficiently, my pen name on there is Edgar H. Sutter. also, I may be good at coming up with ideas and stuff, but less so when it comes to moving a story along, that's why I don't write this myself.

anyway, leave your posts down below, or however this forum stuff works, and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Urd    52
Urd

Isnt there such a story somewhere in the Internet?

I remember reading a fic where Urd, Mara and Lind bunched up to raise Raven...

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Just because there might be another fic with a similar premise, doesn't mean anything. 

Urd    52
Urd
11 minutes ago, HotelKatz said:

Just because there might be another fic with a similar premise, doesn't mean anything. 

It doesn't, indeed ^^

Hildson    0
Hildson
2 hours ago, Urd said:

Isnt there such a story somewhere in the Internet?

I remember reading a fic where Urd, Mara and Lind bunched up to raise Raven...

really? there's already something like this? you mind directing me to it? because I don't think I ever found it anywhere in my long searching for a good crossover between them. but I still want to find someone to write my story with me.

Urd    52
Urd
3 minutes ago, Hildson said:

really? there's already something like this? you mind directing me to it? because I don't think I ever found it anywhere in my long searching for a good crossover between them. but I still want to find someone to write my story with me.

Sec, i'll search it.

Think this was it.

Check these stories.

http://archiveofourown.org/series/32412

Edited by Urd
add stuff

Hildson    0
Hildson

I've seen these, never read them though, and I guess I don't know why Ranma 1/2 had to be a part of this. I'm just looking for/trying to make a story where it's just teen titans (and some other stuff from DC maybe thrown in there for good measure) and ah my goddess, just purely that. and for the record, there's also this story:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10468620/1/Ah-Teen-Titans-Go

and this other story (which I actually had a hand in making, but my co-author hasn't updated it in a while, and she's kinda hard to get ahold of, which is why I made this post here to find someone else to write it with me) 

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7584848/1/A-Match-Made-In-Hell

Urd    52
Urd

I can't opne ff.net here, sadly.

In any case, even if it has some Ranma throw into it, i advise you to read it, it's actually good. Just make sure you start from the beginning, otherwise you'll be prettu confused.

Hildson    0
Hildson

Beginning of where? The story? Or the first story in the series? Because I'm pretty sure it's one of several in the same narrative. So, can you help me write my own story or what?

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

It sounds like an interesting story, and I agree with you on Teen Titans Go! (Frack yourself). 

Couple of things. 

1) I would be careful about bringing in too many characters from other universes (For example, Justice League).  If this is a cross-over with TT, then stick with that.  I know that the JL technically exists in the TT universe, but when you start getting that many characters involved it can get really confusing, especially when you are new to this.

2) Technically, Trigon is a demon, so technically it could be said that he is Hild's subordinate since she is the queen of all demons. 

3) I also do not feel like Hild would join any plots to take over Earth or heaven (Asgard).  She and Tyr (leader of Asgard, Norn's father) were the ones that negotiated the treaty between the 2 realms and implemented the doublet system.  She has a vested interest in keeping that in place.  She also still has feelings for Tyr (and he for her), so she would not do anything against him other than something to annoy. 

4) That being said, there are other ways to do this.  In the manga, there is an arc where Hild gets sealed and a demon known as Hagel takes over.  SHE would definitely be receptive to something like that.  Going with that angle would work, I think. 

Anyway, I hope this was helpful.  I look forward to seeing how it gets going.  Feel free to post any drafts in this forum and we can help you with it!

Hildson    0
Hildson
On August 30, 2016 at 4:46 PM, IdiAmeanDada said:

It sounds like an interesting story, and I agree with you on Teen Titans Go! (Frack yourself). 

Couple of things. 

1) I would be careful about bringing in too many characters from other universes (For example, Justice League).  If this is a cross-over with TT, then stick with that.  I know that the JL technically exists in the TT universe, but when you start getting that many characters involved it can get really confusing, especially when you are new to this.

2) Technically, Trigon is a demon, so technically it could be said that he is Hild's subordinate since she is the queen of all demons. 

3) I also do not feel like Hild would join any plots to take over Earth or heaven (Asgard).  She and Tyr (leader of Asgard, Norn's father) were the ones that negotiated the treaty between the 2 realms and implemented the doublet system.  She has a vested interest in keeping that in place.  She also still has feelings for Tyr (and he for her), so she would not do anything against him other than something to annoy. 

4) That being said, there are other ways to do this.  In the manga, there is an arc where Hild gets sealed and a demon known as Hagel takes over.  SHE would definitely be receptive to something like that.  Going with that angle would work, I think. 

Anyway, I hope this was helpful.  I look forward to seeing how it gets going.  Feel free to post any drafts in this forum and we can help you with it!

I kinda wanted to bring the JLA in only at the final battle, where all the demons are popping up all over the universe, particularly on earth, where they're dealing with all the demons invading there.

also, I guess it could be said that he could be her subordinate, but he doesn't seem like subordinate material to me. but, if she is the Queen, then who is the King? you guessed it, Ol' Four-eyes himself! in fact, you remember that lord of Terror urn that held some of the power of the demon king? my thought was that a part of Trigon was trapped in there, and perhaps the rest of him was stuck somewhere else, in a place farther down and much darker and hotter than Niflheim, as in the realm of True Hell (I have a lot of notes I've made on the subject if you want to look at them, and maybe some of them do deviate from what ah my goddess should be, this is a fan fiction, and I think it's okay to make some stuff up, don't you?) and since Trigon, as brutal and bloodthirsty as he is, he's been playing the deception/manipulation game for far longer than anyone else has, even Hild, so, even though she may not want to attack the almighty one (who I always saw as being like Odin or Yahweh) there might be some part of her that does resent him enough to side with the king of all demons, to take back what she might be convinced by Trigon as what is rightfully hers.

I also thought that at some point, maybe, Trigon and Hild would, you know, do it, have sex (also, I so do not want to think about those 2 really evil, powerful monstrous demons doing it, the thought alone gives me nightmares!) anyway, they do that, and out of such an unholy union springs a child of such evil and power that he'll be one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, the horseman of War, as well as the anti-christ (also, I'm not suggesting it be a religious kinda thing, just putting that in there because it seems like it would be the best thing to do) and in the sequel, he's the main bad guy, who awakens the other horsemen (who are all sons of Trigon and other demons he laid with) to try to take over the world for himself, while coming across other half-demon children of Trigon (I feel the sequel would be more about Trigon's children than him, seems to make sense) and these children represent and can instill the 7 deadly sins in other people, and Raven herself is pride.

So, what do you think of all that?

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

As for that idea, it kinda seems like Hild and the others from A!MG could easily be replaced by any other version of demons and gods from any other series.

And if a piece of Trigon wasthe Lord of Terror, then wouldn't Hild be quite antagonist towards Trigon? Sure, Hild might've ripped out Urd's angel, but that's because Urd is her daughter. Anyone else trying it gets a faceful of fire from Hild.

Besides, Welsper seems more likely to team up with Trigon, even somehow giving him access to Nidhogg, if it means Welsper will have Belldandy.

But doing that somehow feels like the new comics of He-man. Where Horde Prime possesses Orko, turning him into Dark Orko! And his first action was to then possess all of Orko's home planet, Trolla! And then fuse Skeletor with his Havok Staff!

From what I hear, the comic is hated by the fans of He-man.