NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

bejay53

Is anyone else following this but me?

7 posts in this topic

I've  been reading the chapters to date. The artwork is typical Fujishima...gorgeous. He loves the female form (almost unnaturally beautiful) and his machines. I have to wonder if he rides himself.

Not sure I get where the story is going, but I'll give it time.

I need to start reading.

I'd like to check the manga out but since the only way to read it is to purchase it via a subscription service like Kindle, it kind of leaves me out of this particular series. I half-expected the manga to appear online unofficially but I haven't found anything out about it.

I'm pretty sure you can buy it on its own.

I haven't been able to check the manga out. Guess I'm just waiting for the first print version of the first volume of the series before I start commenting on the manga.

Just read the first chapter I love the artwork so far.

I've just started reading the manga and I have to say, the first seven chapters were boring as hell. This is nothing like Fujishima-san's previous works, which were more interesting reads. I don't know if it's just me but the first seven chapters took way too long to move the story along. I'm hoping that it gets better and that the manga isn't going to focus mostly on the racing. I'm still holding out hopes that the remaining seven chapters that I have yet to read get better. :getlost: While the artwork is definitely Fujishima-san, it's the story that I've had a problem with, so far.