Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

vanagandr

Ah! My Gilded Cage

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Wow, ok, so it almost seems like you might be setting something up here were Bell might refuse to change back to a goddess for fear of the Gate?

vanagandr    209
vanagandr
20 hours ago, IdiAmeanDada said:

Wow, ok, so it almost seems like you might be setting something up here were Bell might refuse to change back to a goddess for fear of the Gate?

It looks like that, doesn't it? However, I doubt that this will be the problem by the time Bell switches back to being a goddess, although it's too much of a spoiler to say more about this. What I can say though is that this setup will push Bell into making the best of the time she's got as a demoness, in terms of developing a bond with Keiichi. In other words, those two will push things a bit more than the slow paced relationship they had in canon. 

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Ah, so, either something will happen and the gate will either be gone, or no longer apply (deification like in the other 2 stories?), or they will still face the gate, but their relationship will be strong enough to pass already. 

vanagandr    209
vanagandr

Actually... due to circumstances, Belldandy and Keiichi will invoke the Gate on purpose in this story. Then again, it won't end up in the same kind of Test as in the series (either the one from the manga or the almost instantaneous from the Movie), since I want to try something a bit different in this story. 

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

spoiler alert!  :)

vanagandr    209
vanagandr
3 hours ago, IdiAmeanDada said:

spoiler alert!  :)

Nah... what I have in mind is a bit too different from what one would've expected from the Judgement Test, so I don't think that this actually counts as a spoiler ;)

grayfox123    139
grayfox123

Good afternoon

Waiting patiently for the next chapter of this fanfic.

vanagandr    209
vanagandr
56 minutes ago, grayfox123 said:

Good afternoon

Waiting patiently for the next chapter of this fanfic.

Thank you for your patience, but I'm still working on the chapter. Things are slower on my end as of late, but hopefully, I'll manage to have the chapter out in the next week or so.

grayfox123    139
grayfox123

Ah....still waiting for the new chapter.

vanagandr    209
vanagandr
19 hours ago, grayfox123 said:

Ah....still waiting for the new chapter.

Based on the progress I've made so far, I believe that I'll be able to have it done by this weekend, or at the most, at some point next week. I suppose I should've worked faster on this, but one of my other stories (The Lost contract) had been the cause for a lot of these delays (the rest being my lack of free time as of late). 

grayfox123    139
grayfox123
20 hours ago, vanagandr said:

Another great chapter.

One thing that strikes me...Belldandy isn't a very effective demoness...she seems to be still too kind

Also, what exactly did happen to Aoshima? Operative intervention? hmmm.