Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
HotelKatz

AMG! winter tales 2016

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Yup. I'm going to do another one for December. Still will only write about 500 words per chapter.

Part of me wants to write scenes that are a little bit out of my usual writing range.  Like something happens, A blast of powerful magic hits Keiichi and Beldandy... somehow, Keiichi is a god and Belldandy is a human, but nothing else has changed. Belldandy has a freakout because she can feel her body die. Either Urd knocks her out or Keiichi calms her down. Might need to up the rating if some things get too out of hand.

and perhaps some sequels to the previous fic. Like... I dunno, A continuation of the one where Keiichi has the manga to AMG!, but while he uses his knowledge to quickly end one of the story arcs to his benefit, Hild gets her hands on the AMG! anime DVDs. That sounds like a story where it could be a decent colab. One person is more familiar with the manga, the other with the anime.

Another part of me is willing to try out suggestions, but only from this board.

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

Actually, how about Ansuz's supposed visit (as hinted in the manga)? It could be fun to have her explore the mortal realm with some of the characters. 

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

A few brief ideas came to me for that.

Ansuz spends a little bit at whirlwind. Or she becomes great friends with Takano over mahjong... Maybe both?

Could show a bit of Skuld/Urd in Ansuz if I have her see Aoshima and have her reaction be quiet anger. but Belldandy stops her from doing anything... well, most of Ansuz. Can't forget about how the Goddesses and demons can create mini-versions of themselves.

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

Whirlwind and Takano would be great opportunities for some good scenes for sure!

Also, aside from Aoshima, it could be funny to see Sayoko's reaction to Belldandy's mom (another witch?), or even hve Hild drop by. Leaving their daughters comment that they're more mature than their mothers. 

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

I might have to split that suggestion into two or three chapters. It's a lot for merely 500 words per chapter. But hey, if it gets a review or inspires someone to go write a full fic for it, it'll be worth it.

One idea that I have a tiny itch to write is from the GB conversations thing I wrote. Keiichi gets severely injured, almost fatally, and Belldandy is unable to heal him, so Skuld steps up to the plate.

So Keiichi is changed into a cyborg! but the strongest influence for it is probably Inspector Gadget, rather than Robocop or anything else.

...Yeah, the 'cyborg Keiichi' idea has 'dead fic' written over parts of it. I'll admit that. So better off as a really short story than an attempt at a full fic.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Another idea snippet I'm tempted to write for this fic is 

What if Mara put Urd's goddess half into the clone body, instead of the demon half?

It's one that if Nena wrote it, I fear that some parts would be written from Goddess-Urd's POV, where we get to see the deterioration of her mental state, where she begins to have trouble recognizing her family.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

This will be posted tomorrow night. Should I write these a day before for the entire month and let you guys have a preview? Let me know if I should write the second part tomorrow, Van. Or if I should have it for the 15th and the last part for the 31st. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vT15p5h_i3HUZLvXh4ifQOiSA5mpXZQKlvfF4EC3Hnk/edit?usp=sharing

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

I like it, although I might add that with a mortal marriage, Keiichi and Belldandy can get the legal benefits reserved for couples. Aside from that, I think it would be better if you directly post those directly to FF. Since they're sort, I think it would be for the best to avoid the trouble of posting everything both here and there. Unless you need an opinion on something ;)

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Good point, I'll write it in the legal benefits thing.

I'll admit, one reason I want to write the chapters early is when I write the chapter with Ansuz seeing Aoshima, I want to write a decent enough conversation where it seems like Ansuz is promising to not go after Aoshima for revenge, but the actual wording either doesn't promise it at all or provides a loophole for Ansuz to get her vengeance.

Here's something I more-or-less came up with on the spot.

"Honey, I promise as long as you're in the general vicinity of me while I am on Earth, I won't go after Aoshima unless it's to save Keiichi's life," Ansuz said as she created two mini-Ansuz. The pair quickly flew out of sight and waited for Belldandy to leave.

Edited by HotelKatz

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

Hm... I think that the mini versions of the goddesses still count as them. Still, at that point of the story, Aoshima was more or less forgotten, so... you could simply have Ansuz go about her business with her mini versions, letting her daughter think that everything's fine. 

grayfox123    133
grayfox123

Greetings.

I am really looking forward to this year's Winter Tales. I enjoyed last year's.

Hope I am not too late with a suggestion for a possible tale....which is a tale where Belldandy and Keiichi somehow ''swap'' bodies

Or just for added fun....Keiichi and Skuld swap bodies....due to an accident with one of Skuld's contraptions....

(Been watching Yamada and the seven witches recently...which is where the idea came from.)

Edited by grayfox123
Additions.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

It's not too late.

Besides, it'd be cleaner than having Urd and Keiichi switch bodies. I'd give a clearer reason why, but let's face it, it'd devolve into sexual humor between Urd and Keiichi.

Anyways the first chapter is up.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12256497/1/AMG-Winter-Tales-2016

Edited by HotelKatz
added a link