Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
HotelKatz

AMG! winter tales 2016

grayfox123    133
grayfox123

Hi. Just read the third chapter of the Winter tales,and it appears to be the same as the second chapter. 

Hope it wasn't an error

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Thanks for pointing it out. I have no idea if it was FFN reposted the second chapter or if it was a mistake on my part.

grayfox123    133
grayfox123

Seen chapter 4,fun read. 

Didn't know demure, kind bell could be so perverted. (Heheh)

Skuld must have had a near heart attack. (grin) 

Edited by grayfox123

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Chapter 6 is up. Also....

Here is two versions of the Urd/Keiichi body switch chapter. The second one is sorta NSFW. Please post which one you like better

Keiichi was doing his best to wait patiently outside the water closet. It was quite difficult, considering he was in Urd’s body.  

Even standing still for any amount of time was hard enough, let alone when he noticed what happened when he impatiently stomped his foot on the floor and caused Urd's chest to bounce. Which... for a heterosexual man like himself should've been pretty enjoyable... as long as he got to watch that from the outside. Because from the inside, he wondered just how Urd could handle their weight on a daily basis, and without a bra either. Worse, he had the funny idea that Urd’s body was trying to seduce him by making the her breasts move as if he was a female character in one of those new video games. How or why, he had no idea.

But after awhile, he found that focusing on something was a bigger problem. Either he lost interest in a matter of moments or he overfocused to the point where he forgot why he started a task. How he went from cleaning his beemer to chasing after Banpei to strip him for parts for his beemer, Keiichi couldn’t figure out.

So when Skuld asked him if he knew why Urd was taking a long time at the toilet, Keiichi had a good idea and hoped he was wrong.

“Keiichi, tell me now what Urd is-” Skuld began in an increasingly annoyed tone.

“If it’s what I think it is, then we really don’t want to barge in,” Keiichi quickly said, not bothering to look at Skuld. When Skuld opened her mouth, he said, “Because if she really is doing what I think she’s doing, then once she leaves the toilet, I give you permission to-”

The door opened up, but as Urd stepped up, the others backed away from the obviously frustrated goddess in Keiichi's body. "KE-II-CHI!"

"What?" Keiichi asked, wondering if she just had no idea how a man's body worked after all.

"Why is it that whenever I try to have... some sexy thoughts... I nearly pass out!" Poking Keiichi's chest to prove her point, Urd's eyes almost rolled back and her knees became weak. Until she snapped out of it and shook her head. "See?! What's up with that?!"  

"Uh... It works with Belldandy..." Keiichi said without much thought, until he saw the bomb in Skuld's hand. "NO! I mean... I'd never cheat on her and.. even my body won't do it!"

"Close call, buster..." Muttered Skuld.

However, Urd was far from happy to hear that. "I can't do that! She's my sister and... if everyone else is out of question... Aw... that sucks! Big time!"

Keiichi however seemed rather relieved to find out that Urd was more or less forced to play nice. "That's right. And since I'm straight, guys won't work either, so, you'll have to wait until we change back."

"That's so unfair!" Reaching to grab her boobs, Urd gave Keiichi a glare. "You've to enjoy my girls, but I'm stuck like this? Come on! There has to be someone! Peorth! Or Chihiro! Or even that ghost girl!"  

"Sorry I don't think it's going to work with Peorth. She even tried it, remeber?" Keiichi, asked. "And I don't like the others like that so... no luck either."  

Urd paused for a moment and let out a growl, going for broke. "Alright... Hild?" But soon enough the same wobbly feeling convinced her that it was no good either. Although she mostly tried just to make sure that Keiichi didn't have the hots for her. "Okay, that's good thing actually." Urd announced, despite the blush in Keiichi's face. "So next is... Ansuz?" That's when two things happened. One was that Urd took a really deep breath and the second... she didn't faint. But she wanted to. "Skuld? Bomb him."

"Why?" Skuld asked.

"You're too young to get the full story, but trust me. Bomb him, before I get my body back and do worse!"  Urd said.

"Hey, I'm not a kid!" Skuld yelled, while Keiichi's eyes went wide when Urd grabbed her sister and pulled her closer to whisper into her ear. Soon enough, Skuld also took a sharp breath and for a while she stared at Urd with her mouth open wide. "No way!"

"Yes way!" Said Urd with a grin, while crossing her arms. "I've found his type!"  

"No, wait! That's not correct! She looks a bit like Belldandy and... You know... genetic similarity? Besides, finding someone attractive doesn't mean that I also want to-"

Skuld let out a warcry as she began to produce bomb after bomb and threw them at Keiichi. As soon as they heard the warcry, Keiichi ran as fast as Urd’s body could to avoid whatever bomb Skuld was throwing. No matter how many time he almost lost his balance thanks to Urd's top heavy body.

“Skuld! Calm down! It’s not like I tried to flirt with your mother!” Keiichi yelled.

“Liar, liar, pants on fire! You planned to cheat on Big Sis with Mom?! Take this!!” Skuld yelled as she and Keiichi ran out of sight.

Urd followed after in a brisk pace, not wanting to miss one moment.

and the NSFW one

Keiichi was doing his best to wait patiently outside the water closet. It was quite difficult, considering he was in Urd’s body.

While at first, he thought the hardest part would be trying to ignore how Urd’s boobs seemed to bounce at any moment. Even if he was in a woman’s body, Keiichi still considered himself a heterosexual man and it seemed that Urd’s body was trying to seduce him. How or why, he had no idea.

But after awhile, he found that focusing on something was a bigger problem. Either he lost interest in a matter of moments or he overfocused to the point where he forgot why he started a task. How he went from cleaning his beemer to chasing after Banpei to strip him for parts for his beemer, Keiichi couldn’t figure out.

So when Skuld asked him if he knew why Urd was taking a long time at the toilet, Keiichi had a good idea and hoped he was wrong.

“Keiichi, tell me now what Urd is-” Skuld began in an increasingly annoyed tone.

“If it’s what I think it is, then we really don’t want to barge in,” Keiichi quickly said, not bothering to look at Skuld. When Skuld opened her mouth, he said, “Because if she really is doing what I think she’s doing, then once she leaves the toilet, I give you permission to-”

The door opened up. Urd had a blush on their face as they said in a singsong tone, "Oh, boys are so great... It's a feeling that girls just won't understand..."

Urd paused for a moment as they took in who was waiting for them. “Oh, hi guys. What’s up?”

Keiichi glared at Urd for a moment before he said with a tremble of anger, “Skuld? Bomb her.”

“Why?” Skuld asked.

“Probably because I decided to see how well his tool feels. Gotta say, there are some things mortals really do better than gods. I’m gonna be ever so jealous of Belldandy on your wedding day!” Urd said with a smirk that Skuld knew all too well. Grabbing the boobs on her body, Urd said, “Huh… So that’s how my girls feel from a mortal perspective. ...Hey, Keiichi, wanna do something freaky?”

Skuld let out a warcry as she began to produce bomb after bomb and threw them at Urd. As soon as they heard the warcry, Urd ran as fast as Keiichi’s body could to avoid whatever bomb Skuld was throwing.

“Skuld! Calm down! It’s not like I tried to flirt with Mara in this!” Urd yelled.

“You planned on making Keiichi cheat on Big Sis with Mara?! Take this!!” Skuld yelled as she and Urd ran out of sight.

Keiichi followed after in a brisk pace, not wanting to miss one moment.

Edited by HotelKatz

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

I'd like to hear some thoughts if I should use the worksafe chapter in the future or if I should up my rating and use the NSFW one.

Also, about chapter 8's notes, should I do a Belldandy/Mara chapter?

I did find writing without the Italic tell kind of fun, but I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on if I should continue to use the tell for future fics. Yes, I'll still be using it for the AMG/MM crossover. A little too late to change it now. Bu

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

Another way of seeing this is whether you want to have another NSFW chapter or not. If you want to try something similar, then I'd recommend you to up the rating, just to be on the safe side. 

As for a Belldandy/Mara? It could be kind of interesting to see. 

Personally I don't have a preference, but if you liked that style better, then I'd recommend you to keep using it. 

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

If I had to guess about chapter 10's future plotline, I'd be tempted to have it where Mara is in danger of losing herself to Belldandy's body.

True, it might be spun off where after everything is mostly back to normal, Mara now loves Keiichi, but I'd be tempted to have it be a yandere-ish love. Where her attacks towards the goddesses are more brutal, but Keiichi is spared of any diabolic intentions.

And of course, we'd get a gag scene where someone mocks Urd, when she seems quite upset that Mara seems to have chosen Keiichi over her.

vanagandr    201
vanagandr

You know, it could be possible to avoid the whole body switch if you were to write a story for such a scenario. We've seen that it's possible even for immortals to get possessed (like what Hild did to Hagall), so having Hild aid Mara to take over Belldandy's body could be acceptable even in canon. That should allow to write this scenario without having to keep Belldandy walking around in Mara's body. And with Belldandy herself being still locked in her own body, her influence over Mara would be more noticeable.

12 hours ago, HotelKatz said:

True, it might be spun off where after everything is mostly back to normal, Mara now loves Keiichi, but I'd be tempted to have it be a yandere-ish love. Where her attacks towards the goddesses are more brutal, but Keiichi is spared of any diabolic intentions.

I can almost see Mara and Skuld argue about who dislikes Keiichi the most. In a yandere vs tsundere fashion. 

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

I suspect that Hild's possible role in that suggestion of yous is probably helping suppress Belldandy. Van.

As for switches I don't think I'll be able to do is Belldandy/Lind. Other than... I dunno, The angels sticking with the bodies, so that the Mint Twins get to meddle with Belldandy's feelings toward Keiichi by temoratily pushing Belldandy's feelings up to 11 at random times?

Skuld/Peorth sounds like it might be fun in theory.

Skuld/Hild... Not sure how to go about it. Hild deciding to use the opporunity to hack Yggdrasil? Hild proving that to Urd that she is not Skuld by doing a really sappy 'You're the best, big sister Urd!' scene because Urd doesn't believe in body switching?

Megumi/Skuld seems... I dunno where to go with it, really. Other than Megumi enjoying a second chance at childhood.

grayfox123    133
grayfox123

Hi. Some more suggestions for the Winter tales....(in case you run out of switches....)

1. Belldandy runs a baby sitting service...with some fun involving her mini-sized selves

2.Belldandy and Keiichi's child lies about going to school....and his mum (Bell) catches him.....

Edited by grayfox123

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Those do seem like good ideas, but they seem more suited than mu self-imposed limit of 500 words a day. I'll see if I can use them, though.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

Here's some thoughts on possible switches. If you have ways to improve any, let me know.

Belldandy/Megumi : Probably merely a discussion between Belldandy and Megumi about how Bell should keep her distance from Keiichi until they switch back, since Megumi acting like Keiichi might put him into a serious frazzle or something.

Lind Megumi : Lind enjoying a carefree life for the moment, while Megumi gets a chance to fly high in the skies?

Sayoko Peorth : Not sure.

Sayoko Belldandy : Urd trying to talk Sayoko into not using Belldandy's powers to get revenge on Belldandy. Sayoko had no intention until Urd harped about it for too long.

Sayoko Urd : See above, but with Urd's powers.

Sayoko Mara : Mara gets fed up with how Sayoko is better at making Belldandy and Keiichi's life more miserable with her powers.

Megumi Peorth: Not sure. Maybe them critiquing each other's fashion sense?