NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

What changes, additions or improvements would you like to see?

7 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about this for some time and in an effort to generate more interest, I'd like to know what everyone would like to see here on the forums. Downloads feature? Blogs? More site articles (something I've currently working on). Just post your suggestions for changes or additions and I can ensure everyone that I will consider each and every request. I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say. :grin:

Something that would be useful: a listing of all the manga and anime, and how they're related. Reading/viewing order, different editions and so on.

But there are already websites like anidb.net and mangaupdates.com for that.

I mean that such kind of database/list requires lots of time and effort to keep it up to date. I don't think KM has the resources to do that.

Well, it's possible to add such a feature. Matter of fact, the site is already set up for that, but it would need community involvement to add entries into such a database. This would need to involve more members participating and that I would also need to kick up the donations as well. There is an addon that allows me to do that but that it costs around $40-50 for it. I've tested it out on the developers demo site and it's pretty cool. But, Sugoi is quite correct on that aspect. That there are many websites that already offer this service. I could possibly create a database of links to sites that also offer this service, as well.

Mhh, okay, but why bother with this if comprehensive databases regarding that topic are already accessible for free on aforementioned websites?

which part of the manga  that continue seasson 3?

That's kind of a long story, while each season has adapted roughly 40-45 chapters of the manga, Gohda-san didn't actually adapt every chapter, he managed to do a lot skipping chapters and merging of multiple storyarcs. The anime series has been merely an amalgamated or severely abridged version of the anime series. Still, the anime series is still a fan favorite among our community.