NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HotelKatz

Storyless Scenes

1 post in this topic

This topic is for all those who had a good idea for a scene, but couldn't come up with a story for it.

-o-o-o-o

Mara sneered at the bound Keiichi before she said, "As long as you're in this room, none of the goddesses can find you! I made sure of that with all the seals on the walls, floors, and ceilings!"

An idea hit Keiichi. "And I bet you can't touch the tip of your nose with your tongue, while wrapping your fingers around your elbow to make your fingertips meet!"

Mara lost her sneer as she asked," What? What are you talking about?"

"C'mon! I knew you can't, I mean, it's an impossibility for even me and-" Keiichi began.

"Oh-ho! I bet I can!" Mara quickly said, not being liked what she could and couldn't do by a human.  As she tried to touch her nose with her tongue and wrap her hand around her elbow, Keiichi began to worm his way out of the room.

-o-o-

(This one is using a quote from the Real Ghostbusters Cartoon (The Halloween Door) and an episode of Babylon 5 (Infection). JMS must have come up with it, since it was in both of those shows.)

"You forgot the first rule of the fanatic: when you become obsessed with the enemy," Hild said before she playfully tapped the nose of (Insert name here). "You become the enemy!"

-o-o-o-o

And let me know who actually tried to touch their nose with their tongue and wrap their hand around their elbow after reading about it. I'd like to know.