SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HotelKatz

Storyless Scenes

6 posts in this topic

This topic is for all those who had a good idea for a scene, but couldn't come up with a story for it.

-o-o-o-o

Mara sneered at the bound Keiichi before she said, "As long as you're in this room, none of the goddesses can find you! I made sure of that with all the seals on the walls, floors, and ceilings!"

An idea hit Keiichi. "And I bet you can't touch the tip of your nose with your tongue, while wrapping your fingers around your elbow to make your fingertips meet!"

Mara lost her sneer as she asked," What? What are you talking about?"

"C'mon! I knew you can't, I mean, it's an impossibility for even me and-" Keiichi began.

"Oh-ho! I bet I can!" Mara quickly said, not being liked what she could and couldn't do by a human.  As she tried to touch her nose with her tongue and wrap her hand around her elbow, Keiichi began to worm his way out of the room.

-o-o-

(This one is using a quote from the Real Ghostbusters Cartoon (The Halloween Door) and an episode of Babylon 5 (Infection). JMS must have come up with it, since it was in both of those shows.)

"You forgot the first rule of the fanatic: when you become obsessed with the enemy," Hild said before she playfully tapped the nose of (Insert name here). "You become the enemy!"

-o-o-o-o

And let me know who actually tried to touch their nose with their tongue and wrap their hand around their elbow after reading about it. I'd like to know.

Just as the cackling Lord of Terror was about to hit Keiichi’s head with a hammer, he paused.

The Norns looked on in either horror or anger for a few moments, until Urd yelled, “Either drop the hammer or get out of Keiichi! Preferably both!”

The Lord of Terror dropped the hammer. As the tool fell to the ground, The Lord of Terror’s mouth began to rapidly open and close before he shouted, “Someone help me!”

He ran as fast as he could to Belldandy and grabbed her. The Lord of Terror shook her as he yelled,” You don’t know what’s in here! It’s gonna get me! It’s gonna get me! It’s already-”

At that moment, The Lord of Terror’s rolled up. The hair and clothes changed back to Keiichi’s as the body fell against Belldandy’s body. As Belldandy held Keiichi and began to inspect him, Urd asked, “What the hell was that?”

“Big sis! Let him go! The Lord of Terror is probably still in him! I bet it’s all a trick and-” Skuld yelled as she marched over to pull Belldandy away from the unconscious Keiichi.

“It’s gone. The Lord of Terror is no longer in Keiichi,” Belldandy said in a happy tone.

“Bell… That can’t be true. Keiichi’s a human and the Lord of Terror is a destruction program. Keiichi beating the Lord of Terror is not gonna happen,” Urd said as she stopped Skuld.

“It’s true! Keiichi is himself again!” Belldandy said with a smile.

“If that’s the case, then how?” Urd asked.

“And why did the Lord of Terror act like there was something else in Keiichi?” Skuld asked.

The three goddesses looked at the slumbering mortal with concern.

WARNING: There is a link to a song in this topic. It is a parody song and it 'mixes' metal with pop lyrics and rapping. It doesn't go against any rules. Only the sense of good musical taste. I use it to punish my brother.

-o-

Mara appeared at the temple, holding a magical item that blocked the goddesses from Yggdrasil. It even prevented them from using magic.

She strode into the building, easily using a few well-aimed lightning blasts to short out the robots.

Urd stood in the middle of the room, her arms behind her back. Her sisters stood by her.

"Heh..." Mara said, before she pointed at her new earrings. "These will prevent any song I've heard before from effecting me! I've made sure to listen to all of the songs I know you're willing to try!"

So Urd moved the stereo in front of her and pressed play.

Mara dropped the magical item as she began to dance. She screamed, "This is going too far, Urd! TOO FAR!"

As Belldandy picked up the magical item, she said, "I... can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Mara. This song is horrible."

"Make it stop!" Skuld cried as she covered her ears.

Urd merely cackled in response.

Keiichi suddenly appeared, grabbed the stereo, and promptly smashed it.

"That was your stereo by the way," Urd said, pointing at the mess.

"It was playing an evil song. It had to be exorcised..." Keiichi quietly said as he stared at the remains of his stereo. He then glared at Urd and said, "You're paying for the new one by the way."

Two scenes for the price of one. Wouldn't be surprised if I made mistakes with the first one.

=o=o=

“Oh, the helmet is actually a reference to Mobile Suit Gundam. The character who wore such a mask went by the false name of Char and often used red mobile suits. His first mobile suit was said to be thirty percent faster than the average ones of its type. Time and references made it amusing to claim that painting something red made it go three times faster,” Keiichi explained.

The goddesses and Mokkurkalfi all looked at Keiichi.

“Neeerrrddd,” Urd, Skuld, and Mokkurkalfi said as they pointed at Keiichi.

“Keiichi no Otaku,” Belldandy uttered with a giggle.

====

“You knew about the gate, so why didn’t you tell me?” Keiichi asked with a glare.

"Because if you and Bell can go through it with no problems, then there’s hope for me,” Urd explained.

“And If we failed?” Keiichi asked, getting madder.

“Then I’d grant you mercy by offering to wipe all traces of us goddesses from your memories and life,” Urd answered. Before Keiichi could speak, she nonchalantly added, “You’d still find someone and live a good life. Just one without us. I wouldn’t be able to visit you, as my hands would be full trying to keep Belldandy from doing something permanent to herself and Skuld from closing herself off from everyone. You mean more to Belldandy than she does to you. Skuld would work more and more with machines, since they don’t need to go through the test.”

Something about Urd's tone made Keiichi wonder just how many times did she think about if they had failed the test.

Here's one from an angry and sad plot bunny.

===

"I want to end my wish with you," Keiichi said, looking annoyed.

Were it not for eons of training, Belldandy would have fallen backwards.

"W-what? why? What have I done wrong?" Belldandy quickly asked.

"Nothing," Keiichi answered. Before Belldandy could ask another question, Keiichi added, "It's your sisters."

"I know they're a bit overbearing, but they mean well!" Belldandy replied, hoping to smooth things over and get Keiichi to retract his request.

Alas, Belldandy's words seemed to enrage Keiichi.

"Mean... well? Mean well?" Keiichi uttered, trying to stay calm. "Let's start with some of the things Urd has done. Steals my alcohol. Steals my friends' alcohol and blames me for it. Slips you a magical aphrodisiac. Slips me with a pill that gave you an orgasm when I said 'I love you'. Tried to have sex with me. Used magic to force me to think it was a good idea."

"I... I know Urd tends to act before thinking, but she has our best interests at heart," Belldandy explained.

"Now let's talk about Skuld..." Keiichi began, ignoring Belldandy. He began to walk away from her as he said," modified my beemer without permission. Steals parts from my computer and doesn't replace them. Uses said parts to build a robot that attacks me if I get too close to you. Tattoos my face with her words if I get too close to you. Throws bombs and uses chainsaws if I get too close to you. And I look like the bad guy if I defend myself!"

"Skuld is young and afraid of losing me. We just need to gently remind her that you can only add to love, you can't divide it!" Belldandy said with hope in her voice.

Keiichi glared at her as he said, "It's been... what? Two... Three years since she's come here? How long does it take for her to learn that lesson?"

"Everything comes at its own pace, Keiichi. We can't rush it!" Belldandy said with anger appearing in her voice.

"And then there's that time Skuld lost against Megumi. What if Megumi had a heart condition? Then Skuld's little 'prank' with the handshake might've killed her!" Keiichi loudly said.

Belldandy blinked. Something about his words seemed to get Belldandy to force herself calm down.

"Nothing bad happened back then, Keiichi. There's no reason to act like this. Let's not be hasty," Belldandy said, taking a few steps towards Keiichi.

When Keiichi tensed up, Belldandy stopped. He said, "True. I might be... doing something I might regret. So... I'll hold off my request for a day."

Belldandy's hopes and dreams rose and crashed as Keiichi spoke. "Is there anything I can do?"

"I'd say to get your sisters to back off, but considering that both are heaven's admins, both would indirectly meddle with me to get revenge," Keiichi spat. "So I'm damned no matter what I do."

As Keiichi stomped off, Belldandy wondered how she could salvage her relationship with Keiichi... though a small part of her wondered if she should.

Here's a sequel to the last post. I will try to not make any more to it, as doing so would make it into its own story. If there's enough requests, I'll probably make it into its own topic and work on it whenever my muses wants to. Or heck, make it into one of those 'anyone can add a bit to it' story topics.

===

Keiichi was looking over a few auto parts magazines for what to order for Whirlwind's stock when he heard his door open and slam shut.

"We have to talk, Keiichi," Urd said as Keiichi turned to face her. Purple runes covered his door. Keiichi suspected they also covered the windows as well. "What's this about wanting to cancel your wish?"

"Peace of mind for one," Keiichi answered, looking Urd in the eyes.

"Peace of- What are you talking about? Belldandy is the best at making anyone feel comfortable! You once were willing to do whatever it takes to keep Belldandy!" Urd quickly said as she wildly gestured. "What the hell changed?"

"It's more of what refuses to change much. Skuld still gets in the way whenever I try to get close to Belldandy, even though Skuld is seeing Sentaro. You'd think Sigal gets in the way there, but no, Sigal has her own relationship with Banpei. She only gets between Skuld and Belldandy, but Skuld doesn't see any connection between that and when she gets in the way of me and Belldandy," Keiichi explained.

Urd nodded. It was a problem she noticed, but never bothered to meddle with much. She said, "So Skuld's a hypocritical brat. I can fix that with a few images of the past and a few that hypotheses the future. So no reason to cancel your wish to Bell, right?" 

"Then there's you and the problems you bring," Keiichi continued.

Urd glared at him as she growled, "Tread lightly or you'll get a special UrdBolt."

"While you and potioning me and Belldandy has gone down, it still continues. I worry that the next time I drink something, you'll have potioned it to make me do something I'll regret. Or you'll have potioned something of Belldandy's. What kind of person gives her sister and aphrodisiac?"

"Okay, that last one was more of Skuld's fault and she doesn't know much about potions. The former one actually worked out with Gate, didn't it?" Urd said, pointing a finger in the air.

"Then there's your ex-boyfriend. While only one has appeared, is there any more who'll try to kill me, just to try and ensure they'll have a chance with you," Keiichi said. He noted Urd's hands curled into fists.

"Hey! I don't make it a habit to date stalkers! Just because it happened once, doesn't mean it'll happen again!" Urd loudly said. "Are you trying to make me fry you into a coma!?!"

"How many could kill me and not leave a trace?" Keiichi asked. When Urd didn't speak  for more than almost a minute, Keiichi said, "Alright, let's go onto something that won't leave me jumping at shadows. Do you remember what happened the first night you spent here?"

Urd scratched her head, "Not really. why?"

"You tried to have your way with me. When I refused, you tried to take that option away. Were it not for Belldandy showing up, what would have happened?" Keiichi asked.

"Well, I'd have given you the expert lover skills to please Belldandy!" Urd cheerfully answered.

"And what if another powerful entity came along and mind-controlled me into having sex with them?" Keiichi asked.

"I'd fry them into bits and... wait, I know what you're doing. I'm not a rapist," Urd uttered in an low angry tone.

After staring Urd in the eyes for a few moments, Keiichi said, "So what's the difference? Intent or the fact you're Belldandy's sister?"

Urd slugged Keiichi, knocking him down. glaring down at Keiichi, Urd said, "You know what? Cancel your wish. You're just dragging Belldandy down."

"And you tried getting into her boyfriend's pants," Keiichi said back. Urd replied with a kick. He then shot back with, "And what will Belldandy think when she hears you tried to threaten me into taking back my request to cancel the wish?"

"She'll never know," Urd spat.

"Can you be certain of that? Wouldn't her perfectionist streak make her want to find out all the details of why the wish was cancelled or why the request to cancel it was taken back," Keiichi asked.

Urd picked him up by the shirt collar and snarled, "You don't tell Bell squat! Do you hear me?"

"Oh, so you think I can think I can hide anything from Belldandy when she's looking for answers?" Keiichi asked back.

Urd's eyes widened in panic for a moment before she threw Keiichi down and yelled, "You... you just keep what happened her a secret from Belldandy, alright? Don't even speak to her if you can't keep it between us!"

Urd snapped her fingers and disabled the runes before she ran out of the room.